guy ruins his nose with rhino and thinks he looks better

D

Deleted member 8988

Platinum
Thats why the blackpill must be kept secret.

or maybe its just me, but the lack of perceived forward growth due to the flattened nasal bridge ruins his looks.

Many women in the comments are openly saying how they preferred the before pic.

Tbh I know his nose wasn't good before, but the result is overdone to me, and it looks worse.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: edodalic29, subhuman incel, Growth Plate and 3 others
dnr

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 8988
He was just as recessed beforehand. He looks better and will be treated better despite gaslighting in the comments.

Not everyone wants to spend 10k to cut their jaws apart

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, subhuman incel, Growth Plate and 3 others
hes still brown tho

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Banderacell, subhuman incel and 4 others
looks like frenchie from the boys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and BoneDensity
He was just as recessed beforehand. He looks better and will be treated better despite gaslighting in the comments.

Not everyone wants to spend 10k to cut their jaws apart
I don't think he is truly recessed.His upper maxilla/under eye support and browridge aren't very projected but if he is considered recessed aesthetics wise then most people are, and getting lefort wouldn't help so it's just redundant to talk about it in the first place, in such a case.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, rand anon, mewcoper and 3 others
I don't think he is truly recessed.His upper maxilla/under eye support and browridge aren't very projected but if he is considered recessed aesthetics wise then most people are, and getting lefort wouldn't help so it's just redundant to talk about it in the first place, in such a case.
youre right he's not jfl at people with normal occlusion wanting leforts

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, rand anon, Moggie and 1 other person
from terrorist to white guy tbh

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18694
404 nasion not found

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988
what do you think the blackpilled surgery to get would be then?

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
can't possibly judge from the pics

what do you think the blackpilled surgery to get would be then?
for most people lefort is mostly useless except for the health benefits. Upper maxilla projection is more important, but nobody does high cut leforts on non deformed patients, and the risks wouldn't be worth it.

Imo it's down to every individual but generally inframalar implants, and then maybe chin and jaw implants mostly for creating wider, more angular jaw and chin. But the implants have to be designed carefully to avoid monstrous eppleyesque results.

There are many people with a weak chin though and I think a genioplasty is enough often if the concern is only aesthetic.

If you have any obvious failo, ie. you're not a normie or some features are bringing you down significantly, then it's whatever is the best for addressing that issue directly- canthoplasty, orbital decompression, bimax etc.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and incel194012940
Imo it's down to every individual but generally inframalar implants, and then maybe chin and jaw implants mostly for creating wider, more angular jaw and chin. But the implants have to be designed carefully to avoid monstrous eppleyesque results.

There are many people with a weak chin though and I think a genioplasty is enough often if the concern is only aesthetic.
I agree aesthetically, though I doubt that this would give the guy irl benefits for the extra 10k. Esp since the flattish midface is normal for his ethnicity.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai and Deleted member 8988
not nose that much, but he cucked his brow ridge hard jfl 😂

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Virgin at 29 😔, Moggie and 1 other person
not nose that much, but he cucked his brow ridge hard jfl 😂
I think that's the main issue that stands out so much. Tbh he said he only paid 800$ for this, and that flattened and higher nasion makes me believe he only had fillers. JFL.

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper and Moggie
Some of you gotta read. This is literally 1 week post OP, his nose and good part of his face is still hella swollen. Even then it's improvement and I bet in a month's time it'll look much better. Also, redditors gaslighting as always with anything that involves anything more than muh gym, haircut and showers JFL

Bent nose bridge is an undervalued failio for the vast majority of men

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19157, AlexBrown84 and incel194012940
Less terrorist vibes, if I am a male and I can feel that, imagine how a girl feels. Definitely improved.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332
his nose got great

• +1
Reactions: ScramFranklin and AlexBrown84
I think I would get botched if I got rhino but it’s on my wishlist to get next along with infras
DB1E55B0 38A6 43C1 882C 24448B93D167

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Thats why the blackpill must be kept secret.

or maybe its just me, but the lack of perceived forward growth due to the flattened nasal bridge ruins his looks.

Many women in the comments are openly saying how they preferred the before pic.

Tbh I know his nose wasn't good before, but the result is overdone to me, and it looks worse.

Looks better now than before now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18694
If his chin was grown forward as well as his maxilla , then the 1st picture would be ideal. Why do normies get nose jobs? When it’s their jaw and maxilla that needs to be fixed more lol