• Love it
Reactions: Skywalker, randomvanish, 𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐 and 8 others
Giga redpill cope and nocebo effect

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: poopoohead, JovenCansao, Skywalker and 11 others
"roids don't age you"

Mark, 20yo

Screenshot 2022 11 11 at 15 48 02 Guy talks about how testosterone changed his life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sodoku, PolishBateman, Cristiano88 and 30 others
  • +1
Reactions: fjor2096, Mouthbreath, Deleted member 16220 and 7 others
Now wait for 2 digit IQcels to take it after watching and see their balls shrink, giga acne increase and bald.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PolishBateman, Skywalker, Deleted member 14392 and 3 others
Narcies on this site would benefit 10 times more from trt than an imaginary surgery plan

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Chintuck22, PolishBateman, Yerico7 and 12 others
Is this guy H-wite or a nigger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath, randomvanish, Hades and 5 others
Test is cope

• Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker
Testosterone fucking made me BALD!

Don’t take it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: joseph, SubhumanCurrycel, Skywalker and 2 others
thats why i will blast dbol

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and szolliontaraelis
bro thinks hes some main character in anime

"I would never take roids. It ages you like crazy and you will lose your hair"

Frank, 21yo (his actual age btw, no larp)
naij8pqerry91.jpg
thanks to guys like him i would probably can larp as 21 for another 2 decades

thanks to guys like him i would probably can larp as 21 for another 2 decades
Too bad the only thing that matters is how old you look.

This guy could be born 21 years ago, but women his age will treat him like a 35yo pedo creep all the same.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 14392, AlexanderTheGreat11 and 2 others
Now wait for 2 digit IQcels to take it after watching and see their balls shrink, giga acne increase and bald.
HCG, tretinoin, minoxidil

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 20652
never taking that poison

@softlysoftly @TrestIsBest @Thomas DOM

• +1
Reactions: softlysoftly and Deleted member 20652

I'm taking a break from Testosterone

Now I run HcG only

But yes , testosterone is very very good.

//UNCLE thomas

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 2268

Take HCG+Fintaride also use sarms instead the Anabolic ratio is less so you have lower risks for baldness and ball shrinking

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dr. Mog and Deleted member 2268
it changes the way people see you and it also like changes your attitude towards things because of both the hormone coursing through your body and the outside positive reinforcement

• +1
Reactions: tehVigilante and Deleted member 2268
Take HCG+Fintaride also use sarms instead the Anabolic ratio is less so you have lower risks for baldness and ball shrinking
stfu

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20652, Skywalker and randomvanish
it changes the way people see you and it also like changes your attitude towards things because of both the hormone coursing through your body and the outside positive reinforcement
What I'm trying to figure out is what dosage creates this response. I think it may be 400 mg or above

I would rather take myostatin inhibitors and creatine

You want massive amounts of follostatin but I don't know how to get that shit tbqh niggers have fuck tonnes of it so they build muscle easier very good gene to have

Roids is retarded in terms of risks baldness, permanent aging, hyper aggressive all the time it ogreises your face literally
Stfu Baldeep have you ever even done a cycle before. TRT + Dut is a good option. No they don't age you or make you aggressive.

Giga redpill cope and nocebo effect
Nah he is right. MEN will treat you with more respect and be afraid of you. Notice how he didn’t talk about getting more pussy tho. Cuz he prob didn’t

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 14392, Mouthbreath and 5 others
Stfu Baldeep have you ever even done a cycle before. TRT + Dut is a good option. No they don't age you or make you aggressive.

My cousin is a personal trainer who has had friends who went bald It also makes sense as well roids increase ones DHT production this is bad for hair growth which causes balding the only work around is HCG plus sarms although Roids have the most affective results in terms of muscle building

Nah he is right. MEN will treat you with more respect and be afraid of you. Notice how he didn’t talk about getting more pussy tho. Cuz he prob didn’t

You need a good face as well he didn't have that not to call the guy ugly he just doesn't look like what women want. Women of any ethnicity want males with masculine faces with feminine traits Neoteny really they want those high cheek bones wide faces but they also want feminine eye brows feminine skin women today prefer a blend tbqh hence why roids isn't the answer it makes you to ogre but in terms of muscle builiding it's insane

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and tallnegga
My cousin is a personal trainer who has had friends who went bald It also makes sense as well roids increase ones DHT production this is bad for hair growth which causes balding the only work around is HCG plus sarms although Roids have the most affective results in terms of muscle building
Do you understand what Dutasteride is idiot

Just don't mess with your endocrine system theorem

I slayed on cycle...

• +1
Reactions: tallnegga
Do you understand what Dutasteride is idiot

I mean if works seems legit how are you gonna over come the masculinizing aspects of the face in the bad way like ogre maxing your face by giving you an acrogemly jaw which can occur if you be on it for years at a time

What I'm trying to figure out is what dosage creates this response. I think it may be 400 mg or above
around half a gram is where I start to get these insane benefits from women basically coming to me like a magnet and insane confidence and shit
Roids is retarded in terms of risks baldness, permanent aging, hyper aggressive all the time it ogreises your face literally
its really dose dependent and varies from individual to individual, done the right way roids won't turn you into a bald wrinkly ogre
ogre maxing your face by giving you an acrogemly jaw which can occur if you be on it for years at a time
you are like talking ifbb pro level doses that cause this shit and shit like igf hgh and insulin

• +1
Reactions: tehVigilante, LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 2268 and 1 other person
around half a gram is where I start to get these insane benefits from women basically coming to me like a magnet and insane confidence and shit
Fuck I wish I could permablast this dose without any issues to bloodwork

• So Sad
Reactions: softlysoftly

its really dose dependent and varies from individual to individual, done the right way roids won't turn you into a bald wrinkly ogre

you are like talking ifbb pro level doses that cause this shit and shit like igf hgh and insulin

You most likely had a good face before that tbqh because modern women aren't attracted to fully masculine men they want a mix of the 2 you need the robustness yah but you also need the femininity you need the griffith type of look rather than a guts type of look.

Like this but without the armour and shit

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, Deleted member 2268 and softlysoftly
You most likely had a good face before that tbqh because modern women aren't attracted to fully masculine men they want a mix of the 2 you need the robustness yah but you also need the femininity you need the griffith type of look rather than a guts type of look.

View attachment 1945948

Like this but without the armour and shit
Your a fucking virgin what do you know what anyone is attracted to. More posts here than actual dates for you JFL retard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: callisto and Danish_Retard
Your a fucking virgin what do you know what anyone is attracted to. More posts here than actual dates for you JFL retard

By using tik tok thats it it doesn't take an genius to figure out who's popular and whos not

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2268
By using tik tok thats it it doesn't take an genius to figure out who's popular and whos not
Lmao at using tiktok. You're a retard, go outside, you don't have any experience from banging actual women. Please stfu and go back to your gutter

• +1
Reactions: callisto
Lmao at using tiktok. You're a retard, go outside, you don't have any experience from banging actual women. Please stfu and go back to your gutter

I mean i go of stats and what is popular you go of bro stats and anectodal experiences.

You don't have to be good looking to know what females prefer niggers like you must think i was born yesterday or some shit

I mean i go of stats and what is popular you go of bro stats and anectodal experiences.

You don't have to be good looking to know what females prefer niggers like you must think i was born yesterday or some shit
Keep reading stats and jerking off to tik tok. You are a complete loser tbh. Imagine being virgin JFL that must suck for you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20368