Guy tries selling pink lighters to people in the hood

incelmogger

incelmogger

Aryan

• +1
Reactions: 케이제이
Why are black people like this? This is why avoid them, they’re very unpredictable

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NarrowBones, Axii, DelonLover1999 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: 케이제이
monkeys

• +1
Reactions: NarrowBones and incelmogger
Why are black people like this? This is why avoid them, they’re very unpredictable
How are they unpredictable? Saying certain words to them causes them to aggro, kinda predictable

• +1
Reactions: NarrowBones and incelmogger
How are they unpredictable? Saying certain words to them causes them to aggro, kinda predictable
Maybe you haven’t been around enough? Because they aren’t able to inhibit themselves, they are always doing something in public, either screaming, laughing loud, dancing, etc. they don’t seem to control themselves

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger
Maybe you haven’t been around enough? Because they aren’t able to inhibit themselves, they are always doing something in public, either screaming, laughing loud, dancing, etc
i dont think you know what unpredictable means.. but yeah

i dont think you know what unpredictable means.. but yeah
well, fighting and destroying shouldn't be a person's first choice when someone insults them with words, yes? not the first thing they do

• +1
well, fighting and destroying should be a person's first choice when someone insults them with words, yes? not the first thing they do
Maybe u mean the word uncivilized

But actually yes i get what u were saying tho sure.. like i get how u used the word unpredictable.. i was just saying technically its not

Everyone is ‘unpredictable’ in a sense tho
I mean if I call a Chink a rice eater id say theres a lower chance of him punching me

But actually yeah I still cant know what hes gonna do so actually technically everyone is unpredictable in a way

• +1
I mean if I call a Chink a rice eater id say theres a lower chance of him punching me

But actually yeah I still cant know what hes gonna do so actually technically everyone is unpredictable in a way
Disinhibited, uncivilised and impulsive are probably the right words

• Love it
Reactions: ItsOver999