Guy tries to reason with foids who thirst over gigastatus HTN

6ft4

Kraken
These comments were on one of Jack Grealish instagram pics
He is trying to explain to them that Grealish doesn't warrant being thirsted over because he doesn't even look anything out of the ordinary but he doesn't understand that women view a males attractiveness through a singular lens that accounts for looks and status

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Beetlejuice, Chadeep, Deleted member 18261 and 3 others
this guy looks high tier normie imo:think::unsure::feelswat:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
More like High tier subhuman

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: germanlooks, MikeMew'sBitch, Deleted member 18244 and 2 others
destroying his skin with excessive sun bed use, will look like shit in a decade
also imo chadlite in motion, that’s just a bad pic. even without status he’d slay with his low inhb brit lad persona

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 6128 and Prince88
Why did you use confused emojis when the title of my thread refers to him as High Tier Normie
idk. he looks high tier normie tbh imo:ogre:

These comments were on one of Jack Grealish instagram pics
He is trying to explain to them that Grealish doesn't warrant being thirsted over because he doesn't even look anything out of the ordinary but he doesn't understand that women view a males attractiveness through a singular lens that accounts for looks and status

View attachment 1670847

Looks shit

destroying his skin with excessive sun bed use, will look like shit in a decade
also imo chadlite in motion, that’s just a bad pic. even without status he’d slay with his low inhb brit lad persona
After watching some videos, Chadlite in motion is fair
I feel as though in order to be seen as the poster boy for good looks within your given field (in his case among English footballers) having an endearing look/appeal is more important than bone mass. He's associated with the carefree ladish persona which is the fantasy of girls who crave football players (in other words all young normie girls that aren't into niches)
Even if he looks like shit at 40, young girls will still want to fuck him because they will know him for being the heartthrob when he was in his youth.
If some nobody manages to get famous at 40 and posts pics and videos of himself online from his early 20s and he looked the same as Grealish, it wouldn't do anything to improve his perceived value among young girls because he was never known as the young heartthrob at that time.

Typing this out has reminded me of the XFactor contestant Frankie Cocozza

Because he was seen as a cheeky chappy lad when he was young, he was basically set for life and probably still slays off the back of it to this day just so girls can tell their friends "do you remember that Frankie Cocozza guy from XFactor we used to fancy, I got the chance to fuck him last week and did it to see what it would be like"

His current Naso folds

• +1
Reactions: geezcel
Oldcel mtn

Proof you don’t have to be good looking

• JFL
Reactions: Gargantuan
Typing this out has reminded me of the XFactor contestant Frankie Cocozza

Because he was seen as a cheeky chappy lad when he was young, he was basically set for life and probably still slays off the back of it to this day just so girls can tell their friends "do you remember that Frankie Cocozza guy from XFactor we used to fancy, I got the chance to fuck him last week and did it to see what it would be like"

His current Naso folds

Holy fuck, I'm surprised this guy is only 7 months older than me. I thought he'd be 42 years old or something based on how he looks now.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580

Users who are viewing this thread

Back