Guy uses A big rig as a means of roping

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

💢
[Story] Guy used my dads big rig as a means of committing suicide. (srs)
  • Thread starterIlIlllllIlIl
  • Start dateYesterday at 12:41 PM
Jump to newWatch
https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/8/8884.jpg?1564454031
IlIlllllIlIl
-

JoinedJun 9, 2018Messages1,843
Yesterday at 12:41 PM
  • New
  • Add bookmark
Sorry brahs I haven't been posting for 2 weeks I think. Been busy and helping my dad with some chit ngl.

My dad is a truck driver. About 5 days ago he was heading home on a freeway with his big rig. There was road work involved so all the lanes were pretty much stopped trying to merge over to the left. Some dude was chit faced drunk and suicidal. He speeded (not sure how much) into the back of my dads big rig and the car went up in flames.

Like this:

Image result for car on fire gif

My dad showed me pictures and that's exactly what it looked like. Some other guy stopped and panicked telling my dad "THERE's SOMEONE STILL IN THE CAR!" A police officer showed up and was smashing the car window with his baton trying to save the guy in there.

My dad told me that when they pulled out the drivers body, he was still in sitting position, burned to a crisp. (srs). Had that guy been in another lane, or had my dad not been in his big rig, he'd be dead. Or would have killed another family/driver.

Chit sucked boyos ngl. My dad hasn't gone to work since the incident and I have to buy some chit around the house. Haven't had motivation to post ngl. Might come back now (srs).

Police pretty much confirmed it to be an intentional car crash due to the fact that there were no skid marks from the impact. Or the chit head was literally asleep or not paying attention at all.

End of story boyos.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted, Deleted member 3328 and BrettyBoy
cels dad had big rig
The smell of burning flesh
Neet he is no more

not a pixel

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel

• JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123
bumo desu
bumo desu

• WTF
b fuken umo

• +1
Whats a rig?

Whats a rig?
rig (plural rigs)

1. (nautical) The rigging of a sailing ship or other such craft.
  2. Special equipment or gear used for a particular purpose.The climbers each had a different rig for climbing that particular rockface.
  3. (US) A large truck such as a semi-tractor.Every rig at the truckstop had custom-made mud-flaps.
  4. The special apparatus used for drilling wells.
  5. (informal) A costume or an outfit.My sister and I always made our own rigs for Halloween.
  6. (slang, computing) A computer case, often modified for looks. quotations ▼
  7. An imperfectly castrated horse, sheep etc.
  8. (slang) Radio equipment, especially a citizen's band transceiver.

Attachments

• 1585796247985.png
    1585796247985.png
    36.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 5522
Dn rd

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Time to collect trauma-bux

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401