Guy who used my picture on his book offered me money

Ah yeah but i still don’t think they’re all virgins tho
Maybe some of them are “progressive muslims”. Well I know a lot of teen muslim girls who have lost their virginity but non of them were from Pakistan. Brother Your looks aren’t made for Pakistan. You would do much better in European countries tbh, My last tinder experiment in Sweden indicates that. Btw are you creating halos at this point? New hair color? Contacts? Honestly I would ask for 500$ and get 9mmsfx contacts jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Salludon
Maybe some of them are “progressive muslims”. Well I know a lot of teen muslim girls who have lost their virginity but non of them were from Pakistan. Brother Your looks aren’t made for Pakistan. You would do much better in European countries tbh, My last tinder experiment in Sweden indicates that. Btw are you creating halos at this point? New hair color? Contacts? Honestly I would ask for 500$ and get 9mmsfx contacts jfl.
Hair colour wouldn’t make any difference imo although contacts will help a lot. I’m thinking about buying them but don’t know which ones would be best other than 9mmsfx bcos got no money for those.

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74 and Greecgawd
Hair colour wouldn’t make any difference imo although contacts will help a lot. I’m thinking about buying them but don’t know which ones would be best other than 9mmsfx bcos got no money for those.
That’s why I suggest getting 1700 shekels from this guy then investing it in contacts.

• +1
Ah yeah but i still don’t think they’re all virgins tho
some are definitely not virgin with the clothes they are wearing

LOL that retard fell for your mewing bs...:lul::lul::lul:

OK I HAVE A GOOD PLAN BHAI. YOU ASK FOR ALOT AND GIVE ME 75% OF THE PROFIT/MONEY. I SPONSOR YOU TO NORTH AMERICA. YOU BECOME MODEL AND THERE WE GO BRO YOUR NOW RICH. BUT YOU HAVE TO GIVE ME 10 % OF YOUR EARNINGS FOR LIFE. YOU CAN TRUST ME CAUSE I'M HAFIZ.

• JFL
OK I HAVE A GOOD PLAN BHAI. YOU ASK FOR ALOT AND GIVE ME 75% OF THE PROFIT/MONEY. I SPONSOR YOU TO NORTH AMERICA. YOU BECOME MODEL AND THERE WE GO BRO YOUR NOW RICH. BUT YOU HAVE TO GIVE ME 10 % OF YOUR EARNINGS FOR LIFE. YOU CAN TRUST ME CAUSE I'M HAFIZ.

THOUGHTS BRO TBH OFFER IS STILL ON THE TABLE AND YOUR FUTURE IS GUARANTEED NEXT GANDY :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9380
finally starting your mewing business I see

d
free copy of this shit book LMAO
So he has stop replying to me on twitter. I’ll give him one more day if he doesn’t reply back i’ll be giving free copies of this book to every user on .me

• JFL
Reactions: Mateusz74, Pussyslayer, AutisticBeaner and 1 other person
don't do anything ridiculous. nobody that only tries to spread the message should be punished for it

don't do anything ridiculous. nobody that only tries to spread the message should be punished for it
If he’s not paying me money and is still using my pictures on it then that book is technically half mine ngl
Also i’ve seen you’re into mewing as well so you’ll be getting a free copy as well @AutisticBeaner

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Mateusz74, Celexawer, Chadelite and 1 other person
Pakistan is mostly muslim you should Know better
where I live is 99.9% muslim and half of the girls are anally abused whores before marriage jfl it's over even islam can't control this degeneracy anymore

@Salludon idk why u still live in pakistan brah tell ur family u will modelmax in london

If he’s not paying me money and is still using my pictures on it then that book is technically half mine ngl
Also i’ve seen you’re into mewing as well so you’ll be getting a free copy as well @AutisticBeaner
swing some my way too

Send me one as well brah, I'll give you forum shekels in return

Bro you should make a youtube channel, that shit would be legendary.