Guys are clearly not hard wired to know aesthetics

OnlyCameHereToSay

OnlyCameHereToSay

Iron
I mean if you think about it, your normie guy's sense of fashion and interior design is generally shit. It's mostly women and gay men that have the sense of what looks good in these avenues.

Same could be said of human looks. We all know that normie guys pull the "How did that guy get her? Looks must not matter much" when in reality, 9 times out of 10, even when you account for status, the guy in reality looks a good deal better than what normie guys are giving him credit for.

But it's further than that, guys seem unable to tell good aesthetics on women too for that matter. All it takes is some make up and revealing clothes to make most women 'hot' in the eyes of most guys. I mean my god even on here, and this is supposed to be a forum where members know what good aesthetics is. You've got members who think Sylvester Stalone made it because he's good looking despite having strong NCT and bad facial form. No, Stallone made it because he's got that classic "I made it against all odds" look, tough to be respected but with a face that says odd one out but overcame all obstacles. In America people love the good hearted underdog rising up story. Dolph Lundgren. despite being far more aesthetic wasn't haloed by anyone watching Rocky IV because he looks aristocratic as fuck, and we're taught from day one that aristocrats are evil. So in Stallone's case being built and ugly was a plus.

These same people probably think that Jeff Cavalier is a chad and that Jeff Nippard is a joke. Nippard doesn't even have the classic butt nugget look almost universal in under 5'9" guys because he's got a chad face and you need non nuggety looks to pull that off at 5'3".

TL;DR, men don't know aesthetics and beauty because it's not in their evolutionary need to know it.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: iwillbeflinch, subhuman incel, Gaia262 and 13 others
Look at every important painting in human history. Painted by men.

End of conversation.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Edgar, Deleted member 16970, Mastermind and 8 others
Whenever I go to a new hotel I critique the interior design
E 5A9FnUcAwmEl7

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iwillbeflinch, teenmax, Deleted member 16530 and 1 other person
Look at every important painting in human history. Painted by men.

End of conversation.
Do you really think that the artists of the most influential works ever were typical men in any way?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15305 and Deleted member 15099
Nah I know aesthetics better that any woman/man:feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
They know it subconsciously

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16530

• JFL
Reactions: iwillbeflinch, teenmax, Deleted member 14905 and 2 others
Do you really think that the artists of the most influential works ever were typical men in any way?
The sex with the higher average has the highest exceptional individuals. Basic statistical concept

:hnghn: cope harder :hnghn:

I mean if you think about it, your normie guy's sense of fashion and interior design is generally shit. It's mostly women and gay men that have the sense of what looks good in these avenues.

Same could be said of human looks. We all know that normie guys pull the "How did that guy get her? Looks must not matter much" when in reality, 9 times out of 10, even when you account for status, the guy in reality looks a good deal better than what normie guys are giving him credit for.

But it's further than that, guys seem unable to tell good aesthetics on women too for that matter. All it takes is some make up and revealing clothes to make most women 'hot' in the eyes of most guys. I mean my god even on here, and this is supposed to be a forum where members know what good aesthetics is. You've got members who think Sylvester Stalone made it because he's good looking despite having strong NCT and bad facial form. No, Stallone made it because he's got that classic "I made it against all odds" look, tough to be respected but with a face that says odd one out but overcame all obstacles. In America people love the good hearted underdog rising up story. Dolph Lundgren. despite being far more aesthetic wasn't haloed by anyone watching Rocky IV because he looks aristocratic as fuck, and we're taught from day one that aristocrats are evil. So in Stallone's case being built and ugly was a plus.

These same people probably think that Jeff Cavalier is a chad and that Jeff Nippard is a joke. Nippard doesn't even have the classic butt nugget look almost universal in under 5'9" guys because he's got a chad face and you need non nuggety looks to pull that off at 5'3".

TL;DR, men don't know aesthetics and beauty because it's not in their evolutionary need to know it.
We know whos chad, who is the dominant male in a group, the leader, the threat. We didnt evolve to respect tranny pretty boys.

. You've got members who think Sylvester Stalone made it because he's good looking despite having strong NCT and bad facial form. No, Stallone made it because he's got that classic "I made it against all odds" look, tough to be respected but with a face that says odd one out but overcame all obstacles. In America people love the good hearted underdog rising up story. Dolph Lundgren. despite being far more aesthetic wasn't haloed by anyone watching Rocky IV because he looks aristocratic as fuck, and we're taught from day one that aristocrats are evil. So in Stallone's case being built and ugly was a plus.
guys i need some backup pls @OldVirgin @LooksOverAll @volcelfatcel

you are right that stallone has nct and a recessed maxilla and not „ideal“ facial form, but guess what, the same rules that apply to us peasants dont apply to a god like him. he is beyond masculine and alpha and relentless, that people see all the failos he has as fucking halos. his imperfections allow him to go beyond 8PSL which no other person could/can achieve. whenever someone sees him they have immediate respect for him, and all women automatically submit to him. his face is that powerful. not even mentioning his ideal 5‘9 height which the SMV scale cant even register anymore cause its so far from the norm.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and volcelfatcel
so this is

is better than this?

Stallone is chad dumbass. When you have a good mandible, good body, and good hair, bad features just become "different looking" or "unconventional". The idea that incels can somehow become alpha sex icons through their roles is the most retarded PSL idea ever. This is a market economy. If a guy gets alpha chad roles its because the market sees him as a dominant alpha chad, not the other was around.

I think we generally know it and women also say they cant believe that good looking girl is with that non-good looking guy that it must be money or something.

Stallone is only a niche Chad. I have heard many females say years ago they wish him and Arnold had a better looking face.