Guys, before posting, you should at least have seen this

averageblokecel

averageblokecel

The forum just went down baby, down
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, satoshisacuck, Deleted member 176 and 1 other person
Something to say about FaceAndLMS.

That's truth how girls treat shit genetic quality males.
It's also truth how girls treat toptier genetic quality.

But he portrays the issue as black and white.
Personality doesn't matter if you're REALLY GL or REALLY FUCKING UGLY.
If you're above 5/10 you should work on personality.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Littleboy, CopeMaxxer and 1 other person

This. Looks are binary. You are either good looking universally or subhuman.

One you are 5 or 6/10 you should NTMAXX

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
How are the mighty fallen, you actually fell for the fucking meme

• +1

This.
That's why its better to be here rather than on incels if you wanna try to "ascend"/become better. You need people, who progress themselves and get results instead of rotting in house. Advices of those people are more effective.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and CopeMaxxer
Personality is a meme. NTmaxxing is legit imo
NTmaxxing is legit of course it is, girls are scared of non-NTness, but personality? wtf

• +1
Personality is a meme. NTmaxxing is legit imo
I disagree. Have seen a bunch of Chadz and chadlites get nothing due to bad personality

• +1
  • +1
How are the mighty fallen, you actually fell for the fucking meme

Yes personality is important. You shouldn't act like a soyboy cuck people-pleasing whore if you're above 5/10 and under 8/10.

• +1
Yes personality is important. You shouldn't act like a soyboy cuck people-pleasing whore if you're above 5/10 and under 8/10.
That isn't looksmaxxing, that's the opposite of looksmaxxing

• +1
But I thought it was all about confidence! :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
CD74D5B8 F014 4698 A066 2199F6475509

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Littleboy
  • +1
Fuck, I remember listening to MGTOW videos of Sandman etc. while playing video games. I had autoplay on, so at one point FaceandLMS' videos played. I listened to it as a neutral spectator. Then I got sucked into the content and realized I was fucked. I watched his videos months before I even heard of the term "incel" for the first time.
When I eventually ended up on incels.me because of an ER video, I was surprised to see this guy on the forum.
His videos are the best. Unfortunate that he doesn't post more videos.

• +1
Fuck, I remember listening to MGTOW videos of Sandman etc. while playing video games. I had autoplay on, so at one point FaceandLMS' videos played. I listened to it as a neutral spectator. Then I got sucked into the content and realized I was fucked. I watched his videos months before I even heard of the term "incel" for the first time.
When I eventually ended up on incels.me because of an ER video, I was surprised to see this guy on the forum.
His videos are the best. Unfortunate that he doesn't post more videos.
FaceandLMS is a fucking legend ngl

There's some rumors of him being a fakecel but I wouldn't care in the least, his videos changed my vision on life and that's more than enough to make up for the fact that he could be a fakecel and whatnot

• +1
FaceandLMS is a fucking legend ngl

There's some rumors of him being a fakecel but I wouldn't care in the least, his videos changed my vision on life and that's more than enough to make up for the fact that he could be a fakecel and whatnot
Doesn't this guy have a 9 inch dick? Automatically makes him a fakecel. But who cares. He's one of the most important persons for the incel community.

• +1
Doesn't this guy have a 9 inch dick? Automatically makes him a fakecel. But who cares. He's one of the most important persons for the incel community.

I disagree. If you're a 4'11" balding Indian Janitor, I don't care if you have a 12 inch dick, you're pretty fucked no matter what you do.

• +1
I disagree. If you're a 4'11" balding Indian Janitor, I don't care if you have a 12 inch dick, you're pretty fucked no matter what you do.
Yes you're right, but how likely is it to have a 12 inch dick as a 4'11 male? :feelskek:

Well, actually 12 inch dicks are so rare that a t least one woman would probably want to get fucked by this manlet indian just to have tried it out.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and averageblokecel
Lol there's photos of him online and he's just an average old black dude but with a huge dick, he has high prob of fakecel but who cares? As curious said he's a key figure in the incelosphere
It was big but not that big iirc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 39