GUYS, BITCOIN JUST ARTIFICIALLY DIPPED AND IT’S THE PERFECT OPORTUNITY TO BUY (POORCELS GTFIH)

fvolkek

fvolkek

Diamond
Just to tell you guys. If you don’t get in now you never will. This is your final oportunity to get in.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
isnt elon musk trying to end bitcoin once and for all though?

Just to tell you guys. If you don’t get in now you never will. This is your final oportunity to get in.
networks on blast, overload, can't buy.:trepidation:

• +1
Reactions: fvolkek and turkproducer
I wouldn't recommend dumping your entire savings on BTC right now, firstly, it has absolutely zilch functionality. It can only really be used as an anti-inflationary "asset" as there will always be a limited supply, BUT it was the first crypto that started the craze, so will always have some sort of value to "hold" it

However, in recent years we have seen bitcoin dominance drop down significantly. There are dozens of other cryptos out right now, they perform the functionality side of things much much better. Whilst BTC takes as much bad energy as mining gold, others emit almost no energy

Personally, I think this dip is very nice so if I was an investor, I would buy some BTC but perhaps investing more in altcoins would be better

At the end of the day it's all mindless speculation but I do think crypto will be much more expensive to invest in the next 5-10 years. We will see

• +1
Reactions: fvolkek
isnt elon musk trying to end bitcoin once and for all though?
That asshole is literally using this moment to buy more

• +1
Reactions: bossman and UltimateMan