Guys cheat more than girls

Looks234

Looks234

Kraken
Medium ugly guys are cheating on stacylites while you’re coping with Reddit hypergamy tales.

@Biggdink @sytyl

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, SubhumanCurrycel, Boldandbeautiful and 14 others
If you make one more thread about medium ugly guys

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., sly shinkai, Deleted member 8244 and 16 others
Medium ugly guys are raping and mutilating stacylites while you're stuck there jerking your cock:

The bluepill is strong at college @Biggdink

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Keep simping. Women cheat all day long, they got those 1 million snapscores by sending everyone except their boyfriend their nudies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Marsiere214, reptiles and 3 others
Girls dress like this around town and then act like they're loyal. And what's even funnier, is that guys believe them jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽., to_stop_da_cope, Deleted member 14262 and 3 others
Whats medium ugly
A coping ugly man who recognizes that he's no chad, and has ugly traits, but somehow differs from the other uglies, because he's mommys special boy.

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
true
my father cheated on my mom for years

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope, Chadeep and Looks234
Women's Infidelity is harder to Track.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Looks234
Depends on the definition of "cheating," but male infidelity only takes off in later ages. Women lead in cheating during prime years.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 14262 and Looks234
I think it's about the same.

Some say women cheat more for sure, and I can understand their logic. Women have infinite higher SMV than men. But most of the guys that would fuck them, they wouldn't fuck themselves. And men don't need to have the exact same SMV to cheat the same. If a woman could get 200 men from her social circle and a man could get 5 women, both could cheat.

Men are less validated irl and in LTR too, so they are more likely to have self-esteem issues that lead to cheating (= getting validation from others), and men are also encouraged to seek sex as an ego-boost, so they put more effort in it and take every chance they can get, cynically speaking. Men cheat when they can, women cheat when they want. At the end of the day it results in 50/50.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 15099 and Looks234
Medium ugly guys dont get anything

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15817, BigBiceps and Looks234
Yea exactly… I have normie friends with htb gfs but they still cheat

blackpillers just cope too much

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, sytyl and Looks234
cope cope cope cope cope cope

cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope

cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope
pretty much

• JFL
Reactions: AlexAP
Yea exactly… I have normie friends with htb gfs but they still cheat

blackpillers just cope too much
I know Ethiopians cheating on white girls

• JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 7580 and AlexAP
Elab or rope
you were talking about how a dude will have a few options while a woman has hundreds

except the dude often doesn't have options at all, and if he does, he is too clingy to the foid and wont risk cheating because it could cost him his source of consistent pussy

you were talking about how a dude will have a few options while a woman has hundreds

except the dude often doesn't have options at all
Normies will never have a rotation of 15 girls or be able to easily get casual sex. Only Chad can get that. But they can have more than one option. If they have the basic social skills to get one gf, they can also get a second girl through social circle (friends, work, hobbies, etc.).

The fact that every women can get 100 dudes for ONS through asking strangers on the street or on Tinder doesn't change that. Women can cheat 100x more, but men can cheat too.
and if he does, he is too clingy to the foid and wont risk cheating because it could cost him his source of consistent pussy
Depends on him. Some men don't have a beta personality and are confident in being able to get another girl if their gf leaves them (not 10-20 girls, just another gf) and are low-inhib enough to cheat.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and hebbewem
Normies will never have a rotation of 15 girls or be able to easily get casual sex. Only Chad can get that. But they can have more than one option. If they have the basic social skills to get one gf, they can also get a second girl through social circle (friends, work, hobbies, etc.).

The fact that every women can get 100 dudes for ONS through asking strangers on the street or on Tinder doesn't change that. Women can cheat 100x more, but men can cheat too.

Depends on him. Some men don't have a beta personality and are confident in being able to get another girl if their gf leaves them (not 10-20 girls, just another gf) and are low-inhib enough to cheat.
normies have to put in an ACTIVE effort to get foids.

women attract men PASSIVELY

there is a HUGE difference. a foid may be thinking "I'm not gonna cheat", but then she has all this dick thrown at her which tempts her

the normie meanwhile, doesnt have pussy being thrown at him, he has to go out of his way to get it

therefore, women cheat more on average

I know Ethiopians cheating on white girls

How couldnt you there apart of the somali master race pasty cumskins can't cope with the brutal mogging induced over for cumskin cels.

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
normies have to put in an ACTIVE effort to get foids.

women attract men PASSIVELY
I agree.
there is a HUGE difference. a foid may be thinking "I'm not gonna cheat", but then she has all this dick thrown at her which tempts her
Women have it extremely easy to find sexual partners, but they have to go to bars or dating apps for it, it's not like they get approached at every place they go (unless they're Stacys).
the normie meanwhile, doesnt have pussy being thrown at him, he has to go out of his way to get it

therefore, women cheat more on average
No, it just means: Men cheat when they can, women cheat when they want.

A guy cheating isn’t as bad as a girl cheating because of many reasons. First off, everyone knows that it’s way harder for a man to find a girl willing to fuck him than it is for a woman to find a man who is willing to fuck her. A girl can literally walk outside her front door and say “someone come fuck me” and she’d have like the whole neighborhood coming her way. A man, on the other hand, if he shouted “someone come fuck me” no one would. He’d have to shout it over the entire city and maybe only a few would respond.

Also, a woman is a man’s toy. It’s much more disrespectful to let another man dominate you than it is for a man to dominate another woman.

Cheating is hard for men and easy for women.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15895 and Looks234
Women have it extremely easy to find sexual partners, but they have to go to bars or dating apps for it, it's not like they get approached at every place they go (unless they're Stacys).
social media nigga
No, it just means: Men cheat when they can, women cheat when they want.
men cheat when they want and can

not every dude is just gonna cheat because he can

there are those that cheat
those that dont cheat despite being able to
those that dont cheat because they are unable to

and worth noting is some dudes are able to but dont feel it is worth the effort. why work hard for a lay if you have a gf who is having sex with you? having a gf for a low/mid tier normie often makes them not chase so hard because why should they?

they probably cheat roughly the same given similar circumstances

Medium ugly guys are cheating on stacylites while you’re coping with Reddit hypergamy tales.

@Biggdink @sytyl
Yeah „they“ are cheating because stacylites stop giving them the amount of sex they need after being together for a certain amount of time @CupOfCoffee if you aren't giga-chad the the girls see that you're getting lusted over by plenty of other women you'll just end up in a sexless LTR/marriage sooner or later

and if girls aren‘t in a LTR they rack up a multiple of the numbers than men, hypergamy is alive and well

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234