guys compliment my wide frame and jawline; foids compliment my smile and hair

D

Deleted member 17429

Kraken
usually guys;
"what do u do for your shoulders bro? they look so wide, can u tell me your routine?"
"bro your jawline is fucking crazy, do u chew a lot of gum (JFL)"
foids;
"wow your hair looks so nice! can i play with it?"
or when i start laughing and shit at something, they usually compliment me on how nice my smile looks.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, incel194012940, Biggdink and 2 others
chad. nobody compliments me

• +1
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful, Deleted member 8869, ItsOverCel and 7 others
Post your face I want to see if you're LARPing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869 and Chadethnic101
You probably mog me. I'm a sub4-5 non-NT Aspiecel/Schizoidcel white-passing ethnic Jsanza29 lookalike who lives in the most hypergamous country in the world (US).

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: randomvanish, Hipcel and Scammer
You probably mog me. I'm a sub4-5 non-NT Aspiecel/Schizoidcel white-passing ethnic Jsanza29 lookalike who lives in the most hypergamous country in the world (US).

post selfie

i get compliments by guys sometimes but girls always make fun of me or make some snide or stupid remark towards me

Same, a friend told me "your jaw looks bigger, did you muscle it?" obviously I said "no, I think it's because I go to the gym :lul:" Reality : Chewing one hour a day since 4 months :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, browncell, Deleted member 16371 and 2 others
Male vs female gaze

Gaze of the female versus the gaze of the male

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
I got no compliments from guys or girls

because its considered gay for a guy to say nice smile or nice eyes etc

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, EverythingMaxxer and volcelfatcel
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
mAlE gAzE vs fEmAlE gAzE bro so original. Thanks for blowing my mind with this new idea.

People have seen me on here and can vouch for me. Are you actually the dude in your avi?

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17345, Deleted member 19499 and Lygodactylus
usually guys;
"what do u do for your shoulders bro? they look so wide, can u tell me your routine?"
foids;
or when i start laughing and shit at something, they usually compliment me on how nice my smile looks.
Did you ever get eye compliments ?

Last edited:
Did you ever get eye compliments ?
No cus my eye area is average. One girl called my eyes “cute” a few weeks ago

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and Racky
usually guys;
foids;
What do you do for your teeth and hair OP?

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Deleted member 17429
i go to a stylist for curtains, sometimes if i wanna giga tryhard, i wear contacts and put highlights in my curtains that match the color of my eyes
for teeth, i dip my floss in hydrogen peroxide, use whitening mouthwash and toothpaste. i have a natural 10 tooth smile i just used invisalign to straighten it.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, incel194012940 and AscendingHero
I also use conditioner, shampoo, and do a hair mask every weekend. I see my stylist every two weeks which is expensive but worth.

• +1
  • Love it
i go to a stylist for curtains, sometimes if i wanna giga tryhard, i wear contacts and put highlights in my curtains that match the color of my eyes
for teeth, i dip my floss in hydrogen peroxide, use whitening mouthwash and toothpaste. i have a natural 10 tooth smile i just used invisalign to straighten it.
Lifefuel

I already knew most of these but i like you man.

What color are your eyes? if someone had light green or light blue eyes i dont think getting highlights that match would be ideal

What's your hair texture? are your curtains more on the straight or wavy/curly side?

-Dipping your floss in hydrogen peroxide?
Something I did not know and will try. Where do you get your from and how do you dip it in it? What whiening mouthwash do ou use? i need to get mse for a 13 tooth smile tbh.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Deleted member 17429
I also use conditioner, shampoo, and do a hair mask every weekend. I see my stylist every two weeks which is expensive but worth.
What does your stylist do specifically?

and what hair mask do you use?

and lastly what's your slay count

Could you start reacting to my posts to not further fuck up my post-rep😅

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17429
Girls care more about aesthetic stuff like:
Hair
Skin
Eyes
Lean
NT clothes

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Lifefuel

What color are your eyes? if someone had light green or light blue eyes i dont think getting highlights that match would be ideal

What's your hair texture? are your curtains more on the straight or wavy/curly side?

Something I did not know and will try. Where do you get your from and how do you dip it in it? What whiening mouthwash do ou use? i need to get mse for a 13 tooth smile tbh.
i wear light brown and highlight the curtains light brown aswell. legit +1smv imo
my hair type is 1c i fraud 2a with product.
i get mine from CVS. i bought the whitening mouthwash from my drug store.
13 tooth smile is not ideal your gonna look weird imo, 10-12 with big lips and short philtrum is better.

• +1
they just subconsciously mirin your frame

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, JawMogger and Johanjohan
Pm pics bro I won't dox you

What does your stylist do specifically?

and what hair mask do you use?

and lastly what's your slay count

Could you start reacting to my posts to not further fuck up my post-rep😅
I don't know what my stylist does. He's good at his job. I use a natural hair mask with eggs and raw new zealand honey. My hair quality is close to that of Noen Eubanks, but a bit wavier
My slay count is 0 because I'm aspie but I have kissed a few foids.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and AscendingHero
  • +1
  • +1
Post an example

Obviously i was just being over zealous you know? haha

What product

I'd bett
An example would be someone like Vinnie Hacker or Zario Bolanos
88F36E7E 6E44 4302 8FE5 EBA8F0052DD0

I can't recommend one product for everyone. Aveda and Oribee are good high quality brands that sell good products.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940, Johanjohan and AscendingHero
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940
i mean i'm just a htn with halos lol
people barely compliemtn me IRL and im chadlite level, here and there i get some comments but even though i have nice hair nobody says it to me:pepefrown:

people barely compliemtn me IRL and im chadlite level, here and there i get some comments but even though i have nice hair nobody says it to me:pepefrown:
I’m a htn and I get approached by a mtb every other day?? :feelsuhh: Your not chadlite then

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and incel194012940
Women don’t compliment what they’re really looking at
Ever noticed if a woman is going on and on about a gl guy she isn’t listing the things that make him hot, she’s listing shit about his personality (lol, rarely even accurate shit in my experience) and then maybe occasionally going “plus he’s really cute/hot/sexy” one time.

They absolutely REFUSE to say the truth, ever, because they feel their image will suffer. Hair and smile are fantastic things and 110% matter (i mean studies say men are more attractive to women when not smiling but whatever), but it’s frame size (BONE, NOT muscle, they don’t give a shit about muscle until they hit 50) and jawline that make her wet.

Actually the more I think about this, the more I understand that everyone does this, not just women. If you find a chick really hot, if you’re going to compliment her, unless you’re a low inhib autist you’re not gonna go “damn bitch look at those big titties and that fat ass” you’re gonna compliment her eyes or her hair or whatever. It’s the same shit.

Also don’t ever, EVER let yourself forget how obsessed women are with jawlines jfl

Last edited:
I’m a htn and I get approached by a mtb every other day?? :feelsuhh: Your not chadlite then
wow people make up shit on this site, what a discovery lmaooo

u want me to dm u proof? jfl
dm proof of what

I am saying that people just make up shit on this site, muh im this or that rating. like with this guy you just pointed out.

• +1
usually guys;
foids;
Then there's me with hypodontia, hyper-recessed, huge forehead and skinny. :feelswhy:

Lifefuel

I swear I am starting to believe I know more than you about looksmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371