GUYS FROM COLLEGE WERE MAKING FUN OF HOW I ACT AROUND GIRLS

C

CEO of Sex

Perfect Illusion
We were sitting at a bar and 3 girls came over and obviously I started sperging out almost immediately. After they left, one guy pointed out how afraid I looked when they were there and he started mimicking me. Basically just looking around really fast and then looking down at the table, avoiding eye contact. Then they all started laughing hysterically. It's fucking over for me now. This is social death. They won't want to bring a social reject like me around with them anymore.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, Beetlejuice, ChristianChad and 3 others
maybe if you spent less time typing out every autistic interaction you have irl and posting it on this forum

honestly mentalcels deserve fuck all since its all ur own doing. pathetic

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, ChristianChad, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others
maybe if you spent less time typing out every autistic interaction you have irl and posting it on this forum

honestly mentalcels deserve fuck all since its all ur own doing. pathetic
Gotta start spending more time respecting women too

Gotta start spending more time respecting women too
no just like literally its not edgy to post these autistic reactions. Youre genuinely just a loser lmao and not much to it

Get off the forum if you cant even speak to a female, typing out threads doesnt do anything for you

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and chadtindermoney
no just like literally its not edgy to post these autistic reactions. Youre genuinely just a loser lmao and not much to it

Get off the forum if you cant even speak to a female, typing out threads doesnt do anything for you

it aint 'NT maxx, its looksmaxx'
>goes to off-topic
>complains about a loser venting on a website for losers

• JFL
Reactions: ROTTING, ShowerMaxxing and mvp2v1
maybe if OP took more showers and spent less time typing his autistic internal monologues on an incel site he’d get 5% more bitches

• Woah
Reactions: CEO of Sex
>goes to off-topic
>complains about a loser venting on a website for losers
no but i can actual have a conversation with girls without shaking and stuttering

Your defence mechanism is showing already, because you know im right

'he called me autistic!!!! lets try and win an internet arguement!!!'

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and chadtindermoney
no but i can actual have a conversation with girls without shaking and stuttering
Ok, good for you?

Right about what, nigga? You being able to talk to girls? Well done, congratulations.

Ok, good for you?

Right about what, nigga? You being able to talk to girls? Well done, congratulations.
no but like you cant stop.

Its like severe levels of retardation

Because you have 0 self esteem and are a loser, the best of ur personality is shown through reactive text on looksmax not irl.

Im literally giving you good advice, get off the forum

• +1
Reactions: chadtindermoney
Ok, good for you?

like even these replies are autistic.

Ok good for you? well done congratulations etc. Like ITS NO WONDER WHY YOURE RETARDED IRL. LOOK AT URSELF NOT ME FML

no but like you cant stop.

Its like severe levels of retardation

Because you have 0 self esteem and are a loser, the best of ur personality is shown through reactive text on looksmax not irl.

Im literally giving you good advice, get off the forum
You said nothing useful in this thread though. You're literally sperging out over a random post of me venting on off-topic.

You said nothing useful in this thread though. You're literally sperging out over a random post of me venting on off-topic.
I said get off the forum and stop venting on it. Thats the best advice you will ever get because its so blindingly obvious you have the socials skills of a 5 year old. Please just LEAVE HERE FOR YOUR OWN GOOD. USE THE INTERNET AGAIN ONCE YOU CAN MAKE EYECONTACT

I said get off the forum and stop venting on it. Thats the best advice you will ever get because its so blindingly obvious you have the socials skills of a 5 year old. Please just LEAVE HERE FOR YOUR OWN GOOD. USE THE INTERNET AGAIN ONCE YOU CAN MAKE EYECONTACT
What would leaving this forum do for me socially? Nothing. My social skills aren't the way they are because I made a looksmaxx account. Leaving this place wouldn't fix the problem either.

What would leaving this forum do for me socially? Nothing. My social skills aren't the way they are because I made a looksmaxx account. Leaving this place wouldn't fix the problem either.

Staying on it is only gonna make ur autism the status quo, or infact even worse. Using the forum info for looksmaxxing is fine ofc

Mentally, when you start venting on internet forums about social interactions irl, its gonna make you do it more often rather than venting to people irl. If you need to vent, do it to someone irl. You need all the irl interactions you need. Ive seen socially retarded people before - they either go out and mix a lot and stop using internet as much and then become normal, or they go out less and smoke weed a lot and become a massive loser

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Staying on it is only gonna make ur autism the status quo, or infact even worse. Using the forum info for looksmaxxing is fine ofc

Mentally, when you start venting on internet forums about social interactions irl, its gonna make you do it more often rather than venting to people irl. If you need to vent, do it to someone irl. You need all the irl interactions you need. Ive seen socially retarded people before - they either go out and mix a lot and stop using internet as much and then become normal, or they go out less and smoke weed a lot and become a massive loser
I don't have anyone to vent to irl. And if I did, I certainly wouldn't talk about my autismo experiences with girls. That way i'd only isolate myself further.

I don't have anyone to vent to irl. And if I did, I certainly wouldn't talk about my autismo experiences with girls. That way i'd only isolate myself further.
Then find people, some friends lol

not really. From the sounds of it your american

As an englishman, I can say the social skill standards for american friend groups are FAR lower. Theyre much more forgiving of cringe and autism

Then find people, some friends lol

not really. From the sounds of it your american

As an englishman, I can say the social skill standards for american friend groups are FAR lower. Theyre much more forgiving of cringe and autism
I'm in the UK, sadly. It's true that you're allowed to be somewhat autistic in the US. In the UK it's a social death sentence though since everyone is an NPC.
I'm too fucked to make any real friends, all I have are acquaintances and losers like me from highschool that I don't see anymore because they moved out.

Followed 👍

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16221 and CEO of Sex
thanks for the entertainment :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
We need more nonnnt vent threads so I know I’m not alone :(

Try LSD bro

• +1
I'm in the UK, sadly. It's true that you're allowed to be somewhat autistic in the US. In the UK it's a social death sentence though since everyone is an NPC.
I'm too fucked to make any real friends, all I have are acquaintances and losers like me from highschool that I don't see anymore because they moved out.
college? so ur still young

The amount of autists at college is actual phenomenal, its a degenerate cesspool (im not talking about u just in general)

theres so many people that will be desperate for friends in college. The amount of freaks I knew that found friendships at college is wow.

lots of fit girls too, only come to my attention recently, idc im uni illfuck em

• +1
Reactions: CEO of Sex and chadtindermoney

The amount of autists at college in actual phenomenal, its a degenerate cesspool (im not talking about u just in general)

theres so many people that will be desperate for friends in college. The amount of freaks I knew that found friendships at college is wow.

lots of fit girls too, only come to my attention recently, idc im uni illfuck em
Legend :lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16221 and CEO of Sex

The amount of autists at college in actual phenomenal, its a degenerate cesspool (im not talking about u just in general)

I'm 21 but only in my second year. I don't care about loser friends. I want normal guys that go out and talk to girls so I can ascend. These guys i'm with now are good but i'm afraid they'll stop inviting me.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
I'm 21 but only in my second year. I don't care about loser friends. I want normal guys that go out and talk to girls so I can ascend. These guys i'm with now are good but i'm afraid they'll stop inviting me.
ur 21?

nigga what i thought college was 16-18

How did you know those guys in the first place?

• +1
ur 21?

nigga what i thought college was 16-18
I mean university. I call it what Americans would call it. Same way I say highschool.

Trancemaxx is right tho. You need to looksmax to grow your confidence and vent to real ppl, forum is fun but don’t become a rotter. Im getting surgery in Italy to make my skull normal and after I will be social maxxing cuz it will objectively be easier . Just on the forum in the meantime :lul:

Attachments

• 48E47C65-A4FE-4929-96EF-51413860E1C2.jpeg
    48E47C65-A4FE-4929-96EF-51413860E1C2.jpeg
    504.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: CEO of Sex and Deleted member 16221
I mean university. I call it what Americans would call it. Same way I say highschool.
obv im not gonna ask which cos no doxing etc

is it russell group? (those tend to be best social ones)

• +1
Don't talk to niggers about your failures
Ask people who slay girls how you should do it and start a convo about it

• +1
obv im not gonna ask which cos no doxing etc

is it russell group? (those tend to be best social ones)
no, it's not a social one at all tbh. Mostly stemcels here.

Trancemaxx is right tho. You need to looksmax to grow your confidence and vent to real ppl, forum is fun but don’t become a rotter. Im getting surgery in Italy to make my skull normal and after I will be social maxxing cuz it will objectively be easier . Just on the forum in the meantime :lul:
It wouldn't help. Not to sound like a tales faggot, but when I go out I pretty consistently get girls who approach me and tell me i'm good looking. I'm still an asperger retard. I noticed gymmaxxing has done something for my confidence but in general i'm still boring to be around and that's not something I can really change unless I become someone i'm not. But i'm too old to make any real personality changes.

• So Sad
Reactions: Adamsmith12345
21046.jpg

• Love it
It wouldn't help. Not to sound like a tales faggot, but when I go out I pretty consistently get girls who approach me and tell me i'm good looking. I'm still an asperger retard. I noticed gymmaxxing has done something for my confidence but in general i'm still boring to be around and that's not something I can really change unless I become someone i'm not. But i'm too old to make any real personality changes.
I’m in senior year of high school (17) and 2 girls approached me last year, but was too aspie to talk to them

• +1
no, it's not a social one at all tbh. Mostly stemcels here.
idk then

A lot of people are lonelier than you think and are willing to be friends even if ur a bit shy. I seriously think you need to just have more social interactions fr. Like most people irl are losers mentally or physically. Stop being so intimidated by it fr.

If you dont want those guy friends to ditch u literally ask them yo im not the best at talking to girls can you give me tips - they wont see that as u being a bitch, they will be like wow he thinks im good at talking to girls, i like that yeah im going to give him advice. positive interactions etc.

• +1
Reactions: CEO of Sex and ChristianChad
from my course
P
Pm me pics

I’m in senior year of high school (17) and 2 girls approached me last year, but was too aspie to talk to them
highschool is an amazing opportunity for prime JBs etc, but uni is most definitely easier

Should've called them out on it. Stand up for yourself, Don't be a passive pussy

Last edited:
Go to shrink