Guys hate guys with implants.

Jade

Jade

Banned
Surgery
Go ahead, call me foid, incel, blupill, redpill, blackpill or whatever you like - I don't even know what those things even mean.

I have had plenty of plastic surgery, so I do not pretend to say that looks don't matter - LOOKS DO MATTER. (I am not describing my whole journey here, so I am leaving surgery details out for now)

I never considered myself ugly or unattractive, and I never felt like the girls didn't like me.

As a teenager, I noticed that I never looked good in pictures, and even my real bros would say so. I didn't look bad, but I didn't look like other guys I thought were less attractive than me.

Being photogenic is a real thing. It is hard to pinpoint the exact reasons, but a little change can make a big difference.

My first procedure was an off-the-shelf silicone chin implant, which was a terrible mess. It moved, and it only made my face look a bit longer but round, if that makes sense.

Meanwhile, the situation with the ladies was not an issue - it has never been an issue. I feel I have a normal game, and I listen to them, and I can sense or see what works in that department.

Two or so years later, I replaced the chin implant with a wraparound implant because I was told that it was the way to go. It was, but it wasn't.

A few years later, again, I replaced the wraparound and added cheeks to the equation. Different materials and different designs were supposed to make me look "better" - they didn't. They just made me look a bit different, but not terrible.

I am rather new here on looksmax, and I can see that a lot of guys have problems with the ladies' department, and they blame it all on looks - that is wrong and childish.

Yes, looks are very important, but if you don't have them, heck, use your other God-given attributes and try to stop being a wimp.

I am not saying it is easy because I know you have been suffering from your looks for a long time, but you must start to retrain your brain and your will.

Girls do like "Chads," but any guy with the right personality and approach can get any girl at any time. I am telling you, kid; it is NOT all about looks.

Also, please stop paying 25k-40k for bimax or wraparound surgeries!!!! These surgeries are not that expensive anymore. Ok, unless you don't mind making it rain, go ahead and spend as much as you want.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pumanator, UltimateMan, ChristianChad and 8 others
I am rather new here on looksmax, and I can see that a lot of guys have problems with the ladies' department, and they blame it all on looks - that is wrong and childish.

Yes, looks are very important, but if you don't have them, heck, use your other God-given attributes and try to stop being a wimp.
Calling us childish and wimps when you are literally addicted to plastic surgery. You are striving for a perfection that you will never achieve :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived, Jarate, Solidcoin and 6 others
The sad part about looksmaxing is that surgeries in general are quite cope. Chances are high it won't go smooth and works like you think it will

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19551, Deleted member 17829, ROTTING and 3 others
View attachment 1742702Go ahead, call me foid, incel, blupill, redpill, blackpill or whatever you like - I don't even know what those things even mean.

I have had plenty of plastic surgery, so I do not pretend to say that looks don't matter - LOOKS DO MATTER. (I am not describing my whole journey here, so I am leaving surgery details out for now)

I never considered myself ugly or unattractive, and I never felt like the girls didn't like me.

As a teenager, I noticed that I never looked good in pictures, and even my real bros would say so. I didn't look bad, but I didn't look like other guys I thought were less attractive than me.

Being photogenic is a real thing. It is hard to pinpoint the exact reasons, but a little change can make a big difference.

My first procedure was an off-the-shelf silicone chin implant, which was a terrible mess. It moved, and it only made my face look a bit longer but round, if that makes sense.

Meanwhile, the situation with the ladies was not an issue - it has never been an issue. I feel I have a normal game, and I listen to them, and I can sense or see what works in that department.

Two or so years later, I replaced the chin implant with a wraparound implant because I was told that it was the way to go. It was, but it wasn't.

A few years later, again, I replaced the wraparound and added cheeks to the equation. Different materials and different designs were supposed to make me look "better" - they didn't. They just made me look a bit different, but not terrible.

I am not saying it is easy because I know you have been suffering from your looks for a long time, but you must start to retrain your brain and your will.

Girls do like "Chads," but any guy with the right personality and approach can get any girl at any time. I am telling you, kid; it is NOT all about looks.

Also, please stop paying 25k-40k for bimax or wraparound surgeries!!!! These surgeries are not that expensive anymore. Ok, unless you don't mind making it rain, go ahead and spend as much as you want.
True, infraorbital Implants mogs some stupid ass bimax tbh

The sad part about looksmaxing is that surgeries in general are quite cope. Chances are high it won't go smooth and works like you think it will
safest surgery is jaw and even then unless you have shit beard genetics its not necessary.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
dnrd

Dn rd

• JFL
Reactions: Jarate
How old are you may I ask @Jade

As dating standards have changed so much, looks typically matter a lot now compared to even 10 years ago

True, infraorbital Implants mogs some stupid ass bimax tbh
LMFAO YOU KNOW NOTHING KID
ArnettGunsonBeforeAfterBites9
ArnettGunsonBeforeAfterBites8
AGFaces2
AGFaces1

while both are great surgeries bimax CLEARLY mogs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499, Danish_Retard and Deusmaximus
well its

race > height > face > physique

so you probably are white and tall, just stfu

• +1
Reactions: sergiu
View attachment 1742702Go ahead, call me foid, incel, blupill, redpill, blackpill or whatever you like - I don't even know what those things even mean.

no ones mad about it, its just stupid, and that shit goes into your brain and bloodstream, its like a madhouse of fuckery. if only they could take real bone and fuse it into your face, but what they have now is just total shit. Took me three years to bonesmash a few mms into the cheekbones and jaw. i guess if you have a totally deformed face with a head as big as a coconut, implants would be the only option.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: FrenchareMedCucks and Jade
Calling us childish and wimps when you are literally addicted to plastic surgery. You are striving for a perfection that you will never achieve :lul::lul::lul:
Nigga there is someone taking pictures of my window with flash on wtf??? I can't confront them cuz i looked outside no one's there but I've seen the flash at least 15 times and it's directed at me fs

• Woah
Reactions: Jade
Yeah, for people with no major and relatively easy to fix flaws (e.g. slightly weak chin) it becomes riskier.

• +1
Not gonna help you since you are a bluepilled motherfucker

• +1
Reactions: Jarate and Deleted member 19499
Sounds like OP is just disappointed with his surgeries outcomes.

I think OP mentioned in another thread that these procedures were a long time ago - we have much better processes now including 3D printing implants and simulation so the chance of a bad result is lower. Engineering proverb - measure twice cut once.

• +1
Reactions: Jarate and ChristianChad
Show pictures

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Wallenberg
How old are you may I ask @Jade

As dating standards have changed so much, looks typically matter a lot now compared to even 10 years ago
You have a good point. However, females and all human instincts are still the same. You would need to understand how women and men are at the core and then you could make decisions to your advantage. ✌️

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19301
no ones mad about it, its just stupid, and that shit goes into your brain and bloodstream, its like a madhouse of fuckery. if only they could take real bone and fuse it into your face, but what they have now is just total shit. Took me three years to bonesmash a few mms into the cheekbones and jaw. i guess if you have a totally deformed face with a head as big as a coconut, implants would be the only option.
Actually, what you suggest is very much possible today. There are special implants that dissolve and promote bone growth. Once your natural bone has regenerated, all you'll have in your body will be your natural organic bone.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Lawton88
II'm
You have a good point. However, females and all human instincts are still the same. You would need to understand how women and men are at the core and then you could make decisions to your advantage. ✌️
I not fully disagreeing with you as the way you act/are as a person plays a massive role in attraction

But what are women at the core then in your opinion?

II'm

I not fully disagreeing with you as the way you act/are as a person plays a massive role in attraction

But what are women at the core then in your opinion?
What? You will never know what a woman is, that is impossible. Women don't even know what they are themselves. The best you can do is listen and always believe the opposite of what comes out of their mouth and you'll be ok. It is a game of numbers - just talk to many and some will be cool with you.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Chadethnic101
Actually, what you suggest is very much possible today. There are special implants that dissolve and promote bone growth. Once your natural bone has regenerated, all you'll have in your body will be your natural organic bone.
bonesmash, microneedle, then apply vitamin k2 mk4 serum and hgh topically t the microneedled bonesmashed area

• Love it
You sound like a retard that needed to get $40k bimax and stfu.

implants always look gay and uncanny because the issue with your looks is with your entire skull. slabbing plastic on won’t make your bulbous forehead and recessed orbitals look any better, so it looks unnatural to have a chad jaw with a tiny undeveloped skull.

Bimax is $40k if you go to have bimax done at legitimate doctors who understand aesthetics and 3d plan your case. Sure you can get $2k bimax in india from some tetard who will linearly advance your maxilla only and give you the camel special. Sounds like something you would do since you somehow fucked up getting implants 3 times.

Bimax is different from implants because it is a correcting mechanism. You have a deformity of the jaw being too small or too far back and you are correcting it. It improves your “airway” and adds eye support to your eyes. It makes your nose fit the rest of your face because your maxilla pulls it into the right place.

Slapping on a big ol fake hunk of plastic to the bottom of your face does almost none of this. You still have your recessed mandible sitting in your throat and your tiny maxilla, now with just some plastic bolted on.

I have seen, in all my years of PSL, 2
actual cases of implants looking good and improving people, but the vast majority of times they look uncanny and do nothing to a person’s attractiveness, they would’ve almost always benefitted significantly more from jaw surgery.

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Jarate, ChristianChad and Jade
Never heard of that for the skull. How much bone growth can they actually produce and how long does it take. They have this for cheek bones etc.?

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Jade
Never heard of that for the skull. How much bone growth can they actually produce and how long does it take. They have this for cheek bones etc.?
You know quite a lot about Bimax and corrective surgery, however, there is no need to pay 4oK these days.

Implants are indeed different and are usually intended for other purposes. But yes, there are "implants" that dissolve and promote bone growth. These are typically used for cranial bone defects or trauma repair.

I would NOT use these for facial aesthetics, but I have not had experience with these.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
implants are garbage and cause your bones to melt. get osteotomies then use fillers for the final touch.

• Love it
implants are garbage and cause your bones to melt. get osteotomies then use fillers for the final touch.
Mine were garbage until I found my solution. I can see why you would think that.

True I heard you can get bimax for $300 in Pakistan

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel and Jade

Damn so many failures. Maybe u need to be less impulsive with surgery and do some research before.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ChristianChad and Jade
Damn so many failures. Maybe u need to be less impulsive with surgery and do some research before.
Yup.
I started back when these forums didn't exist. It's a different world now.

Yup.
I started back when these forums didn't exist. It's a different world now.
I’m so sorry I’d be so mad at myself thinking bout what I could have bought instead and time I could have saved in life. I hope you’re happy with your look now.

• Love it
I’m so sorry I’d be so mad at myself thinking bout what I could have bought instead and time I could have saved in life. I hope you’re happy with your look now.
I appreciate that. Thank you.

Lmao I have never been mogged by a dude taller than me but 1 point lower in the face, your face is your whole identity, unless you are so short you look dysgenic as fuck, height is absolute cope, an attractive face is wayyy, wayyy harder to find than a tall dude, girls want striking features, any dysgenic Venezuelan shitskin can be tall

Few genetic combinations can be attractive

Sub 7s have not idea how much of a halo a good face is, being able to mog girls facially makes them insecure as fuck, female gaze is everything

Last edited:
  • +1
Lmao I have never been mogged by a dude taller than me but 1 point lower in the face, your face is your whole identity, unless you are so short you look dysgenic as fuck, height is absolute cope, an attractive face is wayyy, wayyy harder to find than a tall dude, girls want striking features, any dysgenic Venezuelan shitskin can be tall

Few genetic combinations can be attractive

Sub 7s have not idea how much of a halo a good face is, being able to mog girls facially makes them insecure as fuck, female gaze is everything
keep writing paragraphs

its statistics just shut up

its statistics just shut up
Your statistics are coming from dating apps filters aren't they?

JFL at thinking a percentile 90th in height has more SMV than a percentile 90th in face, you think the rock mogs Justin Bieber? Seems like you are still in your red pill masculinity cope phase

it's objectively true that attractive faces are way less common in the dating market, LTR material females Dont want your average face, they want someone they can brag about in social media (if your face is average you might as well not even bothering with social media at all, you will always be invisible unless you happen to be an NBA player) there are Thousands of tall dudes in a city you are not special and females know that

You are probably thinking is party slaying instead and ok, maybe there females won't be able to discern how subhuman you really are while height can't be really hidden by bad lighting, drugs or alcohol

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob and Deleted member 18840

JFL at thinking a percentile 90th in height has more SMV than a percentile 90th in face, you think the rock mogs Justin Bieber? Seems like you are still in your red pill masculinity cope phase

it's objectively true that attractive faces are way less common in the dating market, LTR material females Dont want your average face, they want someone they can brag about in social media (if your face is average you might as well not even bothering with social media at all, you will always be invisible unless you happen to be an NBA player) there are Thousands of tall dudes in a city you are not special and females know that

You are probably thinking is party slaying instead and ok, maybe there females won't be able to discern how subhuman you really are while height can't be really hidden by bad lighting, drugs or alcohol
He is bluepilled also thinks you ethnic = its over.

well its

so you probably are white and tall, just stfu
Nigga, you approach it wrong, race is a Halo and appeal booster, height is far more important as a failo if you're a manlet, the Halo of a good face is far stronger than the Halo of a good height, as long as you're not a manlet and it kills the attraction, there should atleast two flow charts like this, one for halos and one for failos

Nigga, you approach it wrong, race is a Halo and appeal booster, height is far more important as a failo if you're a manlet, the Halo of a good face is far stronger than the Halo of a good height, as long as you're not a manlet and it kills the attraction, there should atleast two flow charts like this, one for halos and one for failos
Pheno matters a lot tho for ceiling. Arguably gives 1+ psl difference

you are using extremes to justify

also dnr your paragraphs

keep arguing against statistics boyo

what is this booster halo shit

its just statistics

stop living in fairy land

height is far more important as a failo if you're a manlet

What? If you are ugly but tall you will have ZERO social life, people gravitate towards good looking people, even manlets. you can masculinize a Manlet with tattoos + dark triad, everyone knows at least one Manlet slayer, no one knows a tall Quasimodo slayer

In a alternative world where the rock is a Manlet he would still mog tall Quasimodo, there's a reason why dark triad maxed beaners can get pussy while tall weird looking super smash bros players have to settle with Grooming

GvnY4xf

Last edited: