Guys, help me out (ded srs)

IWantToMax

IWantToMax

I'm getting to 99.99% tier
This is so sad.

So, I had kind of long hair until yesterday, long on the sides, and long on top of my head (sides around 3/4cm,top 12/13cm), they looked pretty good, I just needed to go to get them slightly shortened, so I went to the barber.
Guess what, now my hair is 5cm on top and 0.4cm on the sides.

I don't know how to style my hair now, to avoid my face to look 40cm long.
Help me out guys, I don't want it to be over for the next few months.
:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
why the fuck did he cut so much

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and IWantToMax
Omg. I've had bad haircuts so many times that I've been doing them by myself for the past year in order to protect my mental health from the possible shock I could get

It sucks to know that you will have to wait for so long to look decent... Damn...hope u can manage to style it nicely

• So Sad
Reactions: IWantToMax
Omg. I've had bad haircuts so many times that I've been doing them by myself for the past year in order to protect my mental health from the possible shock I could get

It sucks to know that you will have to wait for so long to look decent... Damn...hope u can manage to style it nicely
Jfl, luckily I grow hair quite fast. As for styling I seriously got no idea how to style them.

I either have them spiking up, making my face look Subhuman tier, or keep them completely down, and they look bad af.

• So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII
zoomer hairstyle?

• So Sad
Reactions: IWantToMax

2 years ago I tried cutting them on my own.

The result was so bad it was hilarious jfl.

• JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII
If you need any sort of hair tampering to appear respectable/non grotesque then you have shitty facial bones and ratios.

zoomer hairstyle?
Not slicked back, but kind of looks like it, it's not completely shaven on the sides
If you need any sort of hair tampering to appear respectable/non grotesque then you have shitty facial bones and ratios.
I was asking for advice, not for your opinion on my facial bones.

• +1
Reactions: pisslord