Guys I found the collagen god hes 55 and looks no older than 25

M

Muneeb

Iron
Anyone knows what difference in genetics can cause such a big difference I've never seen someone look so much younger than there actual age he's name is chuando tan for anyone wondering
Rxzq6j57k2x21
43631748 366596710824698 8735827420692457840 n

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, Deleted member 10987, Artemide and 1 other person
hairpill strikes again

Anyone knows what difference in genetics can cause such a big difference I've never seen someone look so much younger than there actual age he's name is chuando tan for anyone wondering
View attachment 1190431View attachment 1190432
As I had guessed before seeing his pictures , he is an Asian, only Asians can look that ageless and that is cause of ‘neoteny’(baby-face continues through adulthood) which isn’t a good feature, even if he gymmaxxes he’d still have that neoteny and it has nothing to do with his collagen. If there is someone with good collagen, it is Paul Rudd or even Tom Cruise

old news greycel

• +1
Reactions: lasthope
He's a very well known person in this forum, you didn't found him.

It's like I said "Guys I found out what helps against hairloss: Take finasteride!"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9890, Deleted member 6128, Jason Voorhees and 4 others
hes just a gay roided asian. Nothing special here

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Schizoidcel
He's a very well known person in this forum, you didn't found him.

It's like I said "Guys I found out what helps against hairloss: Take finasteride!"
Been on the forum for a while literally never saw this guy before even if he did get posted we should all be looking into how he looks so young you can effectively extend your prime 10+ years

Been on the forum for a while literally never saw this guy before even if he did get posted we should all be looking into how he looks so young you can effectively extend your prime 10+ years
He's known here but not spoken about because he doesnt have a ton of offer in the way of looksmaxxing (eating clean and gymmaxing are the basics of looksmaxxing).

You should look at the MorePlatesMoreDates video. No normal person looks that young at 55 regardless of external factors like environment or diet. Dude either has top 1% aging genetics, has used cosemtic surgery, or a mix of both.

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator and Lawton88
He's known here but not spoken about because he doesnt have a ton of offer in the way of looksmaxxing (eating clean and gymmaxing are the basics of looksmaxxing).

You should look at the MorePlatesMoreDates video. No normal person looks that young at 55 regardless of external factors like environment or diet. Dude either has top 1% aging genetics, has used cosemtic surgery, or a mix of both.
I saw that video that's how I heard of him if someone did some genetic tests on him that would be very interesting because you can use different drugs to activate the longevity genes that alot of these genetically elite people have but no one knows if you can look like that from using them even if you start early

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332

He does look young but would still like to see this guy in person. I bet there is a little difference. Almost all these people mess with their photos some.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332
He does look young but would still like to see this guy in person. I bet there is a little difference. Almost all these people mess with their photos some.
He dyes his hair.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
This is my goal now actually. Not to get laid but to mog everyone with longevity

• +1
This is my goal now actually. Not to get laid but to mog everyone with longevity
Yeah I think you can already do that extremely well if you start early especially compared to females since they loose like 20 percent of there collagen a year after menopause

• +1
Asians age very well

Yeah I think you can already do that extremely well if you start early especially compared to females since they loose like 20 percent of there collagen a year after menopause
I have some falios to fix first. I’m only 23 but have started getting sagging skin. So I’m thinking of doing juvederm+facelift