Guys I got a buzzcut 😭

Hmm probably.. but in alot of the morphs that drop him thick and dark brows, it doesn't really fit. Not everyone is meant to have pitch black thick eyebrows, just looks retarded and uncanny on some phenos.
it doesn't "fit" cause you're not use to it, in reality it's 100 times better

it doesn't "fit" cause you're not use to it, in reality it's 100 times better
@manletmogger try bit lighter eyebrows, and see which one fits better, this or a slightly lighter shade

Hmm probably.. but in alot of the morphs that drop him thick and dark brows, it doesn't really fit. Not everyone is meant to have pitch black thick eyebrows, just looks retarded and uncanny on some phenos.
I can’t believe u think funky mogs me jfl

I can’t believe u think funky mogs me jfl
bro is starting to make no sense, saying brows look uncanny cause ur european then bring up jeremy meeks

• Hmm...
Reactions: manletmogger
bro is starting to make no sense, saying brows look uncanny cause ur european then bring up jeremy meeks
I tried to use Meeks just as an example, that dark thick ones look retarded sometimes, on many morphs i've soon of him they do.

On many lighter phenos too dark eyebrows will look utterly out of place and not ideal

I tried to use Meeks just as an example, that dark thick ones look retarded sometimes, on many morphs i've soon of him they do.

On many lighter phenos too dark eyebrows will look utterly out of place and not ideal
lighter phenos, he doesn't have a light pheno nigga, ur acting like he looks cumskin nordic

Mine isn’t even that dark lol

lighter phenos, he doesn't have a light pheno nigga, ur acting like he looks cumskin nordic
He's half nordic lol and looks like many finngolians, you may be right but idk.. @Zenis can you give him slight lighter eyebrows

• +1
Who is your barber dawg:lul:

• JFL
Bro Looks like he got his haircut done by knife 😂😂😂😂😂

• JFL
u look better

fringe is for people with too tall skulls

you should keep your forehead free

• +1
Reactions: greywind, skkrrrtcantdo and manletmogger
u look better

fringe is for people with too tall skulls

you should keep your forehead free
yeah i think slick back or curtains like this guy

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Akhi and noonespecial
4440883 IMG 0392
Manlet mogger eyebrows

@anthony111553 @manletmogger ascension? I did with liqufy tool in editing app so don't look too close lol, but does it look better?

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Alucard69
ngl bro
it looks like shit

• Ugh..
Looks good

• +1
bro everyone is sayinf different
me and you are agemates and half of these niggas are 25
imo it looks alot worse than before especially for our age group and this generation where that tiktok hair is supposed to be ideal pretty much and these low iq whores are obsessed with fluffy hair
dw nigga you got the bone hair will grow back in a few months

• +1
ill try, do u think the buzz descended me?
Idk probably in eyes of girls does this mog u? Idk how to morph properly fuck i wanted a bit longer nose maybe idk

• Hmm...
looks uncanny coz morph but yeah this looks like almost in the 8 range
Idk how to morph properly, that's why. But i'd have made nose bridge taller and nose a tiny bit longer, i didn't do anything else btw except changed lips and narrowed nose a bit, and gave a tiny bit more hooding. And ofcourse eyebrows

Idk how to morph properly, that's why. But i'd have made nose bridge taller and nose a tiny bit longer, i didn't do anything else btw except changed lips and narrowed nose a bit, and gave a tiny bit more hooding. And ofcourse eyebrows
yeah my features cuck me a bit ngl i was a failed chad experimwent tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Alucard69
Why would you get a buzzcut...

• JFL
@londonbhai bh

What did you look like before

• +1
mirin forward growth boss

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: greywind and Alucard69
Nigger you looked like a square skulled brachy minecraft character before this is much better and makes your skull way taller don’t listen to the low IQs in the comment section all they know is buzzcut=shit and I have had one before and it was the worst my looks ever were but in your case combination of skull shape and features makes you look way better with that cut these people don’t know how to measure attractiveness cause they have autism so resort to ratios or rules they hear for example having buzz cut automatically makes you ugly

• +1
Nigger you looked like a square skulled brachy minecraft character before this is much better and makes your skull way taller don’t listen to the low IQs in the comment section all they know is buzzcut=shit and I have had one before and it was the worst my looks ever were but in your case combination of skull shape and features makes you look way better with that cut these people don’t know how to measure attractiveness cause they have autism so resort to ratios or rules they hear for example having buzz cut automatically makes you ugly
Name checks out

• JFL
u really think it was an upgrade?

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
Name checks out
Nigger I already said I got a buzz cut myself and looked shit so I have experience on what it’s good and not for

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: manletmogger and Alucard69