Guys I grew!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
I’m gonna get an inch. I started micro fractures yesterday. I know it’s cope, but worth a shot. It’ll get my lazy ass to exercise anyways.
How are you doing kicrofravtures ?!
Read my thread do it exactly like that way and you will gain 1 inch

• +1
Do you have shitty posture? Fixing it could give around a 1-2 inch increase in height.
its average (so its bad) i dont think i could gain much height from fixing it tho. with spinal decompression yeah i could

How are you doing kicrofravtures ?!
Read my thread do it exactly like that way and you will gain 1 inch
i am stomping as hard as possible on the ground for 30 minutes then stretching femurs by squatting down for 2 hours everyday.

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl
i am stomping as hard as possible on the ground for 30 minutes then stretching femurs by squatting down for 2 hours everyday.
Why TF are you stomping ???
It doesn't cause microfractures would just give pain
Follow my guide bro that's scientific way to have microfractures

• Hmm...
Why TF are you stomping ???
It doesn't cause microfractures would just give pain
Follow my guide bro that's scientific way to have microfractures
im stomping because i feel it more in my femurs that way. can you explain the purpose of the ankle weights for your method?

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
im stomping because i feel it more in my femurs that way. can you explain the purpose of the ankle weights for your method?
Idk the purpose behind it bro
But try it for yourself for just 1 session of it
Your legs will burn like hell and you will actually feel your bones being broken
If you keep doing that you will 1000% grow
One guy grew 8 cm at age 21 from this

• +1
Idk the purpose behind it bro
But try it for yourself for just 1 session of it
Your legs will burn like hell and you will actually feel your bones being broken
If you keep doing that you will 1000% grow
One guy grew 8 cm at age 21 from this
well, i appreciate your advice. but i think im gonna continue stomping for now. i tried the ankle weights before and i mainly felt it in my muscles.

• So Sad
my nigga ur losing sleep and energy doing this shit for no reason
an inch wont ascend u, u will go from manlet to manlet

literally just focus on face
Greycel mindset. OP should still try till 20-25(if ur late bloomer or have weird genes)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26640
what are you doing here , go to school kiddo

Aaand now everyone can leave the thread.

I grew an inch sometime during college without doing anything gay.
I didn’t grow a single cm from 16 to 17. I’m not even claiming I did anything. I only got a millimeter (could be measuring error) from heelsmashing and I did micro fractures for only a day. I’m just expressing my happiness that I grew, I’m not sure why your weak ass is offended.
Stfu faggot.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Fgsfds
Why did we have to be manlets bro? Such a death sentence :feelsrope:

• +1
Why did we have to be manlets bro? Such a death sentence :feelsrope:
yeah its really really unfortunate bro. if i ever have kids, imma inject hgh in my son

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21048
yeah its really really unfortunate bro. if i ever have kids, imma inject hgh in my son
Yeah, I'm just wondering what happened, my puberty was shit ngl, probably low prenatal t as well, or just genetics

Not to mention my mom is 5'2 and grandma 5'2 and the males on my moms side are 5'5

This shit was a wrap before it began

• So Sad
Not fibula, femur.
View attachment 2133227
As you can see, in this position, the weight of the torso literally applies tensile force in the femur.
So, playing ball unironically makes you grow taller in your developing years. Balls me I guess

my nigga ur losing sleep and energy doing this shit for no reason
an inch wont ascend u, u will go from manlet to manlet

literally just focus on face
An inch is massive in the 5’7-5’11 range. You overtake a lot of people and your proportions get less manlet. Stop trying to gaslight people so they dont looksmax.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26640 and Deleted member 1901
Such a good thread it's trending 2 times
IMG 20230401 231917

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19453, ascension and Deleted member 1901
So like at the end of 2022 my height was 5’6.75. Now I measured (same time), and it was 5’7.13! Inb4 “you’re still manlet”, yeah I know that but still for a Manlet like me the amount of height is proportional greater. I’m so desperate for height I’d kill for each millimeter. Lifefuel!
ITS STILL OVA MATE

• So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Deleted member 1901
i like your "Every mm counts" btw. indeed every millimeter counts
im stretching and if i gain even 5mm ill be over the moon ngl. Im number autistic so thats why too.

• +1
im stretching and if i gain even 5mm ill be over the moon ngl. Im number autistic so thats why too.
good luck boyo. try a sleep stetching setup if you can i want to try it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23115
So like at the end of 2022 my height was 5’6.75. Now I measured (same time), and it was 5’7.13! Inb4 “you’re still manlet”, yeah I know that but still for a Manlet like me the amount of height is proportional greater. I’m so desperate for height I’d kill for each millimeter. Lifefuel!
age?

• +1
  • +1
What's been your growth stack?
literally nothing. well i mean i take vitamin d, calcium, and multivitamins but not for height.

An inch is massive in the 5’7-5’11 range. You overtake a lot of people and your proportions get less manlet. Stop trying to gaslight people so they dont looksmax.
he gained a third of an inch

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23115
Glucosamine looked promising but the fact that it nukes your IGF1 sensitivity is so shit.

Maybe hanging + using GAG to help keep water in the spine and to thicken cartilage. There should be research done to find or create drugs that can reactivate growth plates , though the only medicinal use for that would be treating ISS and HGH already covers that.

Maybe as an alternative to LL for fixing asymmetric leg length?
This article I found was interesting but it seems like we’re so far off getting a real solution
I've read about research being done for transplanting labgrown growth plates made using stemcells (funding and demand are important there though) but whether this will be a cosmetic procedure we can't predict. You'd have to fuck with the ossified bone somehow AND stimulate growing outside of puberty.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 20631 and Deleted member 1901