Guys I grew!

D

Deleted member 1901

Kraken
So like at the end of 2022 my height was 5’6.75. Now I measured (same time), and it was 5’7.13! Inb4 “you’re still manlet”, yeah I know that but still for a Manlet like me the amount of height is proportional greater. I’m so desperate for height I’d kill for each millimeter. Lifefuel!

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, weebcel, horsefacin and 18 others
you're still a manlet

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 25938, 5'7 zoomer and 5 others
not even an inch
ur better off focusing on ur face, its already over for ur height

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: DarkTetrad and Deleted member 1901
age?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
you're still a manlet
yeah I know that but still for a Manlet like me the amount of height is proportional greater
It means I’m closer to ascending. Each millimeter from LL costs around 1250 USD. Think about that for a second. Height is extremely valuable for manlets like me.

• JFL
Reactions: MEGA CHAD
not even an inch
ur better off focusing on ur face, its already over for ur height
I’m gonna get an inch. I started micro fractures yesterday. I know it’s cope, but worth a shot. It’ll get my lazy ass to exercise anyways.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: baldgeeza, 5.5psl, 5'7 zoomer and 4 others
It means I’m closer to ascending. Each millimeter from LL costs around 1250 USD. Think about that for a second. Height is extremely valuable for manlets like me.
I can't tell if I pity you or hate you

• JFL
Reactions: cancercell, LowTrust and Deleted member 26640
Good shit slime

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1901 and Deleted member 26640
I’m gonna get an inch. I started micro fractures yesterday. I know it’s cope, but worth a shot. It’ll get my lazy ass to exercise anyways.
my nigga ur losing sleep and energy doing this shit for no reason
an inch wont ascend u, u will go from manlet to manlet

literally just focus on face

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing and Deleted member 1901
Elaborate on microfractures please

• +1
my nigga ur losing sleep and energy doing this shit for no reason
an inch wont ascend u, u will go from manlet to manlet

literally just focus on face
Fixing flaws is the best way to improve. My height is my main flaw. I won’t let you get in my way if heightmaxxing!

Fixing flaws is the best way to improve. My height is my main flaw. I won’t let you get in my way if heightmaxxing!
fix ur whole self then
want me to list them for u in order of priority?
-fugly face
-frame
-cuck voice
-height

height is ur least concern because ur 17 years old, ur not gonna reach 6ft which means ur always gonna be below average

• JFL
Elaborate on microfractures please
Well I’m not doing the conventional methods. I’m doing powerstomping, which is just stomping as hard and possible. I did like 30 minutes yesterday. I then stretch femurs (instead of the usual tibia) for a few hours by staying is a squatted down position. Then I immediately get in bed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
  • +1
Well I’m not doing the conventional methods. I’m doing powerstomping, which is just stomping as hard and possible. I did like 30 minutes yesterday. I then stretch femurs (instead of the usual tibia) for a few hours by staying is a squatted down position. Then I immediately get in bed.
wait u stretch fibia and not tibia? what, how u even do that lol?

• +1
fix ur whole self then
want me to list them for u in order of priority?
-fugly face
-frame
-cuck voice
-height

height is ur least concern because ur 17 years old, ur not gonna reach 6ft which means ur always gonna be below average
Giga cope. My face is normie.
A7744D3F 9CF4 499F 8D0C 6C945E8CE520

You cope by trying to demotivate me from ascending. You’re probably subconsciously attempting to eliminate competition by trying to keep me manlet. I bet if I said I was improving my face in a post, you’d then say it’s pointless because if my manletism.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hattrick, jflsnowdzz, Allornothing and 2 others
View attachment 2133223
You cope by trying to demotivate me from ascending. You’re probably subconsciously attempting to eliminate competition by trying to keep me manlet. I bet if I said I was improving my face in a post, you’d then say it’s pointless because if my manletism.
u do u bud!

So like at the end of 2022 my height was 5’6.75. Now I measured (same time), and it was 5’7.13! Inb4 “you’re still manlet”, yeah I know that but still for a Manlet like me the amount of height is proportional greater. I’m so desperate for height I’d kill for each millimeter. Lifefuel!
Νice man

• Love it
wait u stretch fibia and not tibia? what, how u even do that lol?
Not fibula, femur.
A60D98EE 1D5F 4D66 A0C8 4ADE6A5703E0

As you can see, in this position, the weight of the torso literally applies tensile force in the femur.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
View attachment 2133223
jaw mogs me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854 and Deleted member 1901
Not fibula, femur.
View attachment 2133227
As you can see, in this position, the weight of the torso literally applies tensile force in the femur.
ah ye i got it mixed up lol. nice, do this with sleep stretch too but be careful as one indian guy tied bands round ankles too hard, cut circulation to feet and became disabled jfl

• Woah
OMG YOU WENT FROM 5'6 to 5'7 WHAT A FUCKING TALL CHAD OMG GUYS HE FUCKING GREW AN INCH!

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 26640 and Deleted member 1901
OMG YOU WENT FROM 5'6 to 5'7 WHAT A FUCKING TALL CHAD OMG GUYS HE FUCKING GREW AN INCH!
just dont reply and ignore these ppl whilst u make gains, mirin brother

//MOUSE certified

• +1
Reactions: lordfrodo and Deleted member 1901
Never began

• So Sad
Hopefully the heightmaxxing works.

My growth plates are closed but if any method could give me 2 cm I’d be happy

• +1
Reactions: hattrick and Deleted member 1901
Hopefully the heightmaxxing works.

My growth plates are closed but if any method could give me 2 cm I’d be happy
Yeah most of them are probably cope but why not try a lot of them are physical exercise which you should do anyway so you really don’t lose anything to try. Good luck boyo!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631
Yeah most of them are probably cope but why not try a lot of them are physical exercise which you should do anyway so you really don’t lose anything to try. Good luck boyo!
Glucosamine looked promising but the fact that it nukes your IGF1 sensitivity is so shit.

Maybe hanging + using GAG to help keep water in the spine and to thicken cartilage. There should be research done to find or create drugs that can reactivate growth plates , though the only medicinal use for that would be treating ISS and HGH already covers that.

Maybe as an alternative to LL for fixing asymmetric leg length?
This article I found was interesting but it seems like we’re so far off getting a real solution

Last edited:
  • +1
So like at the end of 2022 my height was 5’6.75. Now I measured (same time), and it was 5’7.13! Inb4 “you’re still manlet”, yeah I know that but still for a Manlet like me the amount of height is proportional greater. I’m so desperate for height I’d kill for each millimeter. Lifefuel
Nice to hear that:)

• Love it
Brutal ur my height rn

• +1
Glucosamine looked promising but the fact that it nukes your IGF1 sensitivity is so shit.

Maybe hanging + using GAG to help keep water in the spine and to thicken cartilage. There should be research done to find or create drugs that can reactivate growth plates , though the only medicinal use for that would be treating ISS and HGH already covers that
Honestly I think sleep stretching spine is legit for gains of 1-2 inches (at least temporarily)

i want to get something like this but my mom won’t let me

• +1
Honestly I think sleep stretching spine is legit for gains of 1-2 inches (at least temporarily)

i want to get something like this but my mom won’t let me
Tell her you don’t want to develop scoliosis and you want to use it to help fix your posture or some shit JFL

• +1
Tell her you don’t want to develop scoliosis and you want to use it to help fix your posture or some shit JFL
I did. I started complaining of lower back pain and saying I wanted to improve my spine health. She said we’ll have to ask my doctor jfl. The problem is, if we go ask my doctor, he’ll probably recommend something else. My mom is extremely overprotective and restricts me from everything, is so very annoying.

• +1
I did. I started complaining of lower back pain and saying I wanted to improve my spine health. She said we’ll have to ask my doctor jfl. The problem is, if we go ask my doctor, he’ll probably recommend something else. My mom is extremely overprotective and restricts me from everything, is so very annoying.
I know that feeling man too fucking annoying. Still it’s just her worrying about you so don’t hold it against her.

Also posturemaxxing has a lot of potential, most people are losing 1-2 inches off their height because of shit ass posture so fixing posture should be life fuel for long spinecels.

I’ll measure my barefoot night height before and after I start posturemaxxing and if I get good results I’ll make a post about it

• +1
All this stretching nonsense instead of just hanging from a bar for 10 minutes and getting on with your day (it’s literally temporary and barely helps). At least you are kind of working on face though.

• +1
Do you think any thing you tried to grow helped?

• +1
Do you think any thing you tried to grow helped?
I did heelsmashing but I only measured 1 more millimeter in my foot height. I did microfractures but only for 1 day.

I did heelsmashing but I only measured 1 more millimeter in my foot height. I did microfractures but only for 1 day.
Ima try the micro fracture shit too, it really makes the most sense out of all methods, idc if its cope id rather try than do nothing and rot

• Love it
Ima try the micro fracture shit too, it really makes the most sense out of all methods, idc if its cope id rather try than do nothing and rot
Go for it. It’s good exercise anyway. What’s your plan? (tibia vs femur, how you create them, how you stretch them)

Go for it. It’s good exercise anyway. What’s your plan? (tibia vs femur, how you create them, how you stretch them)
I dont not know how it would be possible to promote growth in the femur, but the tibia, i will just do the ankle weight method before bed and stretch the muscles and stuff

@weebcel

Did your knee grow as well?

• +1
Instead, focus on accepting and appreciating your body as it is. Height is just one aspect of who you are as a person, and it doesn't define your worth or capabilities. There are plenty of successful and happy individuals who are not tall. Remember to prioritize your health and well-being over any societal pressures or ideals.

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 1901
Nice dude! I've been watching your vids as well, keep it up! You're going to look insane in a few years

• Love it
Instead, focus on accepting and appreciating your body as it is. Height is just one aspect of who you are as a person, and it doesn't define your worth or capabilities. There are plenty of successful and happy individuals who are not tall. Remember to prioritize your health and well-being over any societal pressures or ideals.
height is well-being (ik youre not being serious btw)

• JFL
Reactions: Repentsinner