Reactions: Pendejo, BrettyBoy, Thushespokeofit and 1 other person
:chad::chad::chad:

• Love it
Reactions: Esteban1997
my mans legs shaking like issa earthquake

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444 and Esteban1997
are you fucking retarded, you really think a 5'4 twink like you can lift a 45kg bike with one arm? how the fuck does that thing even move if its 45kg you absolute retard.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
are you fucking retarded, you really think a 5'4 twink like you can lift a 45kg bike with one arm? how the fuck does that thing even move if its 45kg you absolute retard.
Bro chill I wasnt insulting you and to answer that question is it moves because its 45 kg and I move it with my bare hands

Bro chill I wasnt insulting you and to answer that question is it moves because its 45 kg and I move it with my bare hands
i insult everyone you failed specimen, biking with a bike that weighs 45kg would tire you out in 2 minutes you brainlet.

i insult everyone you failed specimen, biking with a bike that weighs 45kg would tire you out in 2 minutes you brainlet.
Bro your just mad I can lift it with one hand you fucking faggot

Bro your just mad I can lift it with one hand you fucking faggot
i couldnt be mad even if i tried, you just make me laugh every time i look at your subhumanity, you are literally 2.5 psl, a literal horse smv mogs you, give me your adress i wil ship you a rope to hang yourself, it will arrive in 3 business days.

i couldnt be mad even if i tried, you just make me laugh every time i look at your subhumanity, you are literally 2.5 psl, a literal horse smv mogs you, give me your adress i wil ship you a rope to hang yourself, it will arrive in 3 business days.
How about I rope you instead cunt

great form bro, you'll look like schwarzenegger in no time

• Woah
Reactions: Esteban1997
Tenor