Guys i need help they gona kick me out of house

D

Deleted member 21146

Mistral
I JUST HAD AN ARGUMENT WITH MY DAD ABOUT COLLEGE
dash mihok argument GIF by Ray Donovan
I NEED SOMEBODY TO GUIDE IN INTO CRYPTO/STOCKS STUFF OR i will end up in streets i swear my family hates me!HELP ur my last hope nigass
Help Me Cat GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15302, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, PubertyMaxxer and 3 others
I NEED SOMEBODY TO GUIDE IN INTO CRYPTO/STOCKS STUFF OR i will end up in streets i swear my family hates me!HELP ur my last hope nigass
Help Me Cat GIF
read the millianare fastlane, dogg

Dont know what to tell you but u can go ER on them if all hope is lost

• JFL
Reactions: AngryShortMale
use youre head nigga

get a job

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21146
Help Me Cat GIF
ill be your daddy

honestly how much do you have and can you gme robinhood

Drunk drive

Jk but idk nigga lol maybe finishing college is a good fucking idea nigger?

• JFL
honestly how much do you have and can you gme robinhood
I don't know but there is very high temperature in my house rn. So much shit happening and im only 17 and fucking incel too.. i got 140$ i could game on Robinhood but i don't get this stuff completely yet. I watched video but they don't explain for noobs

Drunk drive

Jk but idk nigga lol maybe finishing college is a good fucking idea nigger?
Maybe u should est shit and wageslave until u are 40 and then rope? My family is overprotective and they want to repress my persona which will never happen or i will lose myself and rope.

Maybe u should est shit and wageslave until u are 40 and then rope? My family is overprotective and they want to repress my persona which will never happen or i will lose myself and rope.
Ok nigga is your college that fucking bad? U aren't supposed to collegeslave if u gonna wageslave lol u should collegeslave so u can get white collar job

Ok nigga is your college that fucking bad? U aren't supposed to collegeslave if u gonna wageslave lol u should collegeslave so u can get white collar job
My college is fine but it's more about my willingness. I know it sound retarted but i cannot tolerate all this shit and repsession from my parents. I just can't. My personality is is breaking inside when i let them control my life. I was gona take sleeping pills and my dad was standing there waiting for me to drink it like im a prisoner or something and we had a fucking argument and he brang ul college again like he always does. I will not tolerate being a fucking prisoner and he knows that and will try to shut me down somehow. He does that often by not giving me monet and when we'll have huge argument and he'll finally kick me out and want to be prepared

If i study good i can work for 300$ a month :lul: :lul: or go to America for which i need to give up my youth and study like a chang

Help Me Cat GIF
Hqdefault 1

Download 2

You should contact Clauneck. Chant his enn 12 times every day to connect with him.

AHVALEN ESSEN CLAUNECK KIAR

what did u just wrote?

get a job
Don't listen to this retard. It's all about crypto, you just have to spend more hours watching Crypto youtubers. if you currently watch 1 hour a day, 5x it, watch 5 hours of crypto youtube vids, you will be rich guarnateed

Don't listen to this retard. It's all about crypto, you just have to spend more hours watching Crypto youtubers. if you currently watch 1 hour a day, 5x it, watch 5 hours of crypto youtube vids, you will be rich guarnateed
nigga stop making fun of me

OP cone to my house, i will fuck you for cheap

Attachments

• ac_goetia.pdf
    978.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • Woah
Play shitcoin gambles with all your liquidity and pray

Apologize and suck it up
Don't be arrogant
Trust