GUYS, I THINK I AM GOING TO ROPE. PART 3 (?) OF MY ENDOCRINOLOGIST ADVENTURES

FYI:
FAT IN PUBERTY = KEEP GROWTH PLATES OPEN
SKINNY IN PUBERTY = HIGH T NATURALLY
MY DOCTOR DIDNT EVEN KNOW OBESE CHILDREN HAVE FASTER GROWTH SPURTS JFL MIGHT SEND HER HERE

fat in puberty = higher estrogen = growth plates fuse faster

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, SubhumanCurrycel and St. Wristcel
OKAY BUDDY BOYOS THE TIME FOR THE ROPE IS COMING NEAR. I CALLED MY DOCTORS AND AFTER A MONTH OF NOT HEARING FROM THE ENDO I FIND OUT THEY RIPPED UP MY PAPER FOR PERMISSION TO BE SEEN BY THE DOCTOR BECAUSE IT WAS FILLED IN WRONG (JFL AT INCEL LUCK) AKA MORE TIME WASTING FOR MY BONES TO FUSE. I FINALLY GET A PRE-APPOINTMENT THOUGH AND MY JEWESS FAMILY DOCTOR ONCE AGAIN TELLS ME MY 16 INCH WIDE SHOULDERS “ARE PERFECT :soy::soy:“ AND MY 3 INCHER IS “MATURING NORMALLY” ALSO SAYS I CAN’T DO ANYTHING ABOUT MY SMALL WRISTS, I POUR MY HEART OUT TO FEMOID AND SHE SHUTS ME DOWN. (JFL AWALT) SHE SAYS I MAY REACH 5’10 OR STOP GROWING NOW. ITS LOOKING OVER FOR ME BOYOS. I MIGHT BRING IN BLACKPILL STUDIES TO THE OFFICIAL VISIT OR CONVINCE OF MY SUI. SHE SAYS SHE CANT DO ANYTHING ABOUT MY PP BECAUSE I HAVE HAIR AND SHIT (AKA NORMAL GROWTH AND CUCKED BY GENES) (JEWS NEVER WANNA SEE ANOTHER NIGGA WINNING. THIS IS WHY I ADVOCATE FOR ALL RACIAL COMMUNICATION AND TEAMING UP AGAINST THEM)

ok lifefuel chapter:
SHE SAYS BEFORE APPOINTMENT TO GAUGE MY SUBHUMANITY, SHE WANTS TO MEASURE T, LH, FSH, AND PROLACTIN SO MY QUESTION TO YOU GUYS IS HOW TO MAKE THESE LEVELS SUBHUMAN????.

ALSO MORE SUIFUEL BECAUSE JEWESS DOCTOR: I ASKED HER TO CHECK MY HGH LEVELS BUT SHE SAYS SHE MOST LIKELY WONT “NEED TO :soy::soy:“ AND WOULD ONLY IF MY ENDO SAYS SO JFL. HOPING I GET CHINAMAN 5’4” EMPATHETIC DOC TBH NGL. IT IS WHAT IT IS HOPING FOR THE BEST OR ROPE. HOWEVER MORE LIFFUEL:

SHE WAS ASTOUNDED THAT MY GROWTH PLATES WERE STILL OPEN AT 16 (SINCE WHEN I WAS 15 I WENT FROM 5’7.5” TO 5’8.75” NOW) AND I THINK IT WAS BECAUSE OF ME BEING FAT/HIGH E. HOLY SHIT THIS DOCTOR IS LOW IQ AND FOUND OUT FROM MY HIGH IQ I WAS RESEARCHING ONLINE :lul: SO I PROBABLY WILL STOP LEANMAXXING JFL. MIGHT HAVE TO BLAST HGH BOYOS: GET LOOKS OR DIE TRYING.

THANKS FOR TUNING INTO PT 3. ? I AM SO SAD RIGHT NOW ALMOST CRIED ON THE PHONE, IT IS SO OVER FOR ME.
Idk but if you fast for few days and have a shitty sleep schedule your test levels should be way lower.

One guy in .co get into TRT like that

• Love it
Reactions: St. Wristcel
Water fast for a long time your t will drop dramatically

Infact not even water fast Connor Murphy max

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksJourney, SubhumanCurrycel, MentalistKebab and 1 other person
crash t with rad140
increase prolactin with mk677

but honestly your hormones are already fucked naturally and u dont need to take anything
Not necessarily. Sometimes it's just genetics. I always had high GH/IGF-1 levels and very high testosterone yet I'm a manlet with a shit frame. All my other pituitary hormones were tested too and are good. It's part of why they didn't want to treat me for short stature at age 11. My hormones were outstanding.

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and St. Wristcel
  • +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax
Leanmax so your growth plates don’t close and get aromasin

• +1
SHE WANTS TO MEASURE T, LH, FSH, AND PROLACTIN SO MY QUESTION TO YOU GUYS IS HOW TO MAKE THESE LEVELS SUBHUMAN????.
Don‘t sleep for a night, take some cetirizine and fap several times, eat lots of sugar and a big fatty meal at McDonald’s before your appointment

• Love it
If you were a foid or fag wanting to become a differnet gender it would have happened immediately

Actually, why not just point this out to the doc? At least you're trying to reach your max genetic potential versus trying to cut off perfectly functioning and healthy body parts.

• +1
OKAY BUDDY BOYOS THE TIME FOR THE ROPE IS COMING NEAR. I CALLED MY DOCTORS AND AFTER A MONTH OF NOT HEARING FROM THE ENDO I FIND OUT THEY RIPPED UP MY PAPER FOR PERMISSION TO BE SEEN BY THE DOCTOR BECAUSE IT WAS FILLED IN WRONG (JFL AT INCEL LUCK) AKA MORE TIME WASTING FOR MY BONES TO FUSE. I FINALLY GET A PRE-APPOINTMENT THOUGH AND MY JEWESS FAMILY DOCTOR ONCE AGAIN TELLS ME MY 16 INCH WIDE SHOULDERS “ARE PERFECT :soy::soy:“ AND MY 3 INCHER IS “MATURING NORMALLY” ALSO SAYS I CAN’T DO ANYTHING ABOUT MY SMALL WRISTS, I POUR MY HEART OUT TO FEMOID AND SHE SHUTS ME DOWN. (JFL AWALT) SHE SAYS I MAY REACH 5’10 OR STOP GROWING NOW. ITS LOOKING OVER FOR ME BOYOS. I MIGHT BRING IN BLACKPILL STUDIES TO THE OFFICIAL VISIT OR CONVINCE OF MY SUI. SHE SAYS SHE CANT DO ANYTHING ABOUT MY PP BECAUSE I HAVE HAIR AND SHIT (AKA NORMAL GROWTH AND CUCKED BY GENES) (JEWS NEVER WANNA SEE ANOTHER NIGGA WINNING. THIS IS WHY I ADVOCATE FOR ALL RACIAL COMMUNICATION AND TEAMING UP AGAINST THEM)

ok lifefuel chapter:
SHE SAYS BEFORE APPOINTMENT TO GAUGE MY SUBHUMANITY, SHE WANTS TO MEASURE T, LH, FSH, AND PROLACTIN SO MY QUESTION TO YOU GUYS IS HOW TO MAKE THESE LEVELS SUBHUMAN????.

ALSO MORE SUIFUEL BECAUSE JEWESS DOCTOR: I ASKED HER TO CHECK MY HGH LEVELS BUT SHE SAYS SHE MOST LIKELY WONT “NEED TO :soy::soy:“ AND WOULD ONLY IF MY ENDO SAYS SO JFL. HOPING I GET CHINAMAN 5’4” EMPATHETIC DOC TBH NGL. IT IS WHAT IT IS HOPING FOR THE BEST OR ROPE. HOWEVER MORE LIFFUEL:

SHE WAS ASTOUNDED THAT MY GROWTH PLATES WERE STILL OPEN AT 16 (SINCE WHEN I WAS 15 I WENT FROM 5’7.5” TO 5’8.75” NOW) AND I THINK IT WAS BECAUSE OF ME BEING FAT/HIGH E. HOLY SHIT THIS DOCTOR IS LOW IQ AND FOUND OUT FROM MY HIGH IQ I WAS RESEARCHING ONLINE :lul: SO I PROBABLY WILL STOP LEANMAXXING JFL. MIGHT HAVE TO BLAST HGH BOYOS: GET LOOKS OR DIE TRYING.

THANKS FOR TUNING INTO PT 3. ? I AM SO SAD RIGHT NOW ALMOST CRIED ON THE PHONE, IT IS SO OVER FOR ME.

The blackpill is that you truly cannot do anything about your issues with the current science so the doctors are in fact right. I know hope is part of human nature and a noble thing but it is also immoral for someone to let you believe that exogenous GH or T will fix your issues.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Growth Plate, Good_Little_Goy, RAITEIII and 1 other person
The blackpill is that you truly cannot do anything about your issues with the current science so the doctors are in fact right. I know hope is part of human nature and a noble thing but it is also immoral for someone to let you believe that exogenous GH or T will fix your issues.

But as @KrissKross pointed out, docs would happily chop off a guy's dick if he wanted to be a girl. Oh, and get the insurance payment and government subsidies from it as well. Surely, that's much more immoral than giving someone GH or T to help their growth along a bit?

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel and KrissKross
But as @KrissKross pointed out, docs would happily chop off a guy's dick if he wanted to be a girl. Oh, and get the insurance payment and government subsidies from it as well. Surely, that's much more immoral than giving someone GH or T to help their growth along a bit?
That's not what he meant. Rather that the high likelihood that even if he were to use GH or T, he wouldn't solve his issues.

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and St. Wristcel
  • +1