GUYS I THINK MY STEPSISTER WANTS MY WIENER

Bigbootylover45

Bigbootylover45

The Thinker
So basically I recently got a new stepsister cus my Dad decided to remarry and shes lowk hot asf. The first crazy ioi was when she said hi to me and hugged me, i been reading hear that if a women touches u usually its a good sign that she would have sex with u? The other day she didn't really speak to me that much dude but she was giving me crazy iois AND SHE TOLD ME GOODNIGHT BEFORE BED. I lowk think she fucks with me, she asked me to help her with lifting stuff out of the car. So should i make a move? Tmr im thinking of putting my arm around her shoulder and caressing her ass is this smart?

• JFL
Reactions: leir, logicel369, ominion and 5 others
niggas with RR pfp need to be beheaded, yep this clearly belongs in the looksmaxxing section

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ominion, callisto, Costcosuperstore and 8 others
So basically I recently got a new stepsister cus my Dad decided to remarry and shes lowk hot asf. The first crazy ioi was when she said hi to me and hugged me, i been reading hear that if a women touches u usually its a good sign that she would have sex with u? The other day she didn't really speak to me that much dude but she was giving me crazy iois AND SHE TOLD ME GOODNIGHT BEFORE BED. I lowk think she fucks with me, she asked me to help her with lifting stuff out of the car. So should i make a move? Tmr im thinking of putting my arm around her shoulder and caressing her ass is this smart?

• JFL
Reactions: sayi, logicel369 and ominion
niggas with RR pfp need to be beheaded
uhm this is a politically safe and open-minded forum buddy i suggest u take ur opinion elsewhere unless u want me to get angry

This Thread cant be serious.

Autism / 10

Please, stop trolling. I've got a boner

So we're the only ones that saw the op thread? :lul:

hide in her closet naked they love that shit