Guys I'm really not the ugly white guy I post on here

Dogs

Dogs

The Tribe
I'm actually Sean O'Pry that's why I had so many stories pretending I'm him but making it sarcastically funny but those stories actually happened but it was really me that it happened to. That's why chico got mad and started throwing shit that one time cause someone say I looked better than him randomly while walking down rodeo.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 2581
dndr

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate and xit
I’m actually Danny Devito but sometimes I get confused for Jordan Barrett, it’s quite crazy actually.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Dogs and shimada
I don't give a shit nigga

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
jfl remember when @blackoutwhitein made the thread where he said he was larping as his brother and it wasnt actually him

I don't give a shit negro
Cope af you worship me bitch. You have 10 photos of me in my prime and past my prime and your favorite artist is Taylor swift all because I did a music video with her. And guess what we did fuck.

• WTF
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Deleted member 2846 and nattycel
Cope af you worship me bitch. You have 10 photos of me in my prime and past my prime and your favorite artist is Taylor swift all because I did a music video with her. And guess what we did fuck.
Say it to my face and not online and see what happens

• Ugh..
Reactions: Zygos4Life

• WTF
Reactions: nattycel
nattycel

• WTF
1571978225847.png

• WTF
nattycel

• WTF
Say it to my face and not online and see what happens
JFL you'll never seen an 8 psl gigachad psl icon like me in your entire life in face. Only on your jerk off folders will you ever see me
jfl remember when @blackoutwhitein made the thread where he said he was larping as his brother and it wasnt actually him
Lol the guy that was obsessed about his 200 dollar scholarship to the point where I think he has ocd. He posted pics of himself?

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life