Guys is tail lying to us ?

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
Gotta be hinest the stuff he say’s is pretty true since its all backed up by evidence while many of yall will say a ffmi of 23-24 is ideal and been super lean.

maybe u guys should trust tails

• +1
Reactions: chawaje, Deleted member 7580 and poopoohead
Tails? The guy from Sonic?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lookism_world, Deleted member 23554, Roquefort and 12 others
Nookie

Nookie

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, Roquefort and SubSigma
Gotta be hinest the stuff he say’s is pretty true since its all backed up by evidence while many of yall will say a ffmi of 23-24 is ideal and been super lean.

maybe u guys should trust tails
>evidences
>cherry picked tiktoks

lol

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: notrealdanish, Deleted member 23554, Deleted member 22126 and 9 others
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
I see….

so muscular body isnt cope then same with masculine face
Tails is a gaslighting clown.

Why? He thinks that if you don't think some 18yo twink is the pinnacle of the beauty then YOU HAVE TO find old bald roidcels as "attractive"

He literally puts this in one of his video.

Screenshot 2022 11 18 at 16 55 16 GIGACHAD Gets MOGGED The Looksmaxorg Funeral

A guy with good soft features and a masculine face will do great every time.

We had 1000000000 maherfishes that show that better than any dumb tiktok where women were literally asking him for threesomes and to creampie them

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: GigaAscender, Deleted member 23554, Deleted member 7580 and 9 others
Tails is a gaslighting clown.

Why? He thinks that if you don't think some 18yo twink is the pinnacle of the beauty then YOU HAVE TO find old bald roidcels as "attractive"

He literally puts this in one of his video.

View attachment 1969668

A guy with good soft features and a masculine face will do great every time.

We had 1000000000 maherfishes that show that better than any dumb tiktok where women were literally asking him for threesomes and to creampie them
It genuinely pisses me off how he acts like we are all just balding roid users or some shit why the fuck does he do this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, khvirgin and Ken
blackpill channels should be banned from youtube imo

• +1
Reactions: chawaje, SA7, Roquefort and 1 other person
tails is stupid and gook

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 22126, Lecherous and 4 others
Tails lurks this forum, steals ideas and then proceeds to shit on us. He also somehow got the impression we are bodybuilding forum and find roidcels ideal, no idea how he got that impression though. Maybe he’s just a retard and thinks maesthetic = old roidcel due to his prettyboy coping. He tries to make a point in his videos and tries to seem smart but he apply his personal biases and opinions a lot too. He thinks jewelrymaxxing, birds nest haircut maxxing, and all that shit will work on oldcel sub-normies, and fails to realize the prettyboys he sucks off all have HTN+ faces and would have just as much appeal without that stuff. The point he makes about female gaze only applies to teenage girls, and so most of his looksmaxxing advice mostly just applies to teen guys as well.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 12330, GigaAscender, notrealdanish and 7 others
He also somehow got the impression we are bodybuilding forum and find roidcels ideal, no idea how he got that impression though
@loox

He’s theories are legit, I had sex 5 days ago because of him, but be prepared, if you femalegazemaxx women will expect you to be bf material

• +1
Reactions: notrealdanish, Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 7580 and 1 other person
He’s theories are legit, I had sex 5 days ago because of him, but be prepared, if you femalegazemaxx women will expect you to be bf material
what do u count as female gaze maxing? accessories and wavy hair? and baggy clothes ig?

Tails: "no bro don't do roids, that's malegaxx cope, get some jewerly bro"

"Thank you tails, you saved my life, I will buy a necklace"

"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chawaje, gribsufer1, Oberyn and 4 others
Yep, all the above.
do you think it's even worth it to female gaze max if you're below HTN? It doesn't really seem worth it to me, I feel like you'd just look like a try hard

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
do you think it's even worth it to female gaze max if you're below HTN? It doesn't really seem worth it to me, I feel like you'd just look like a try hard
It is tryhard even at mtn lol. I got scolded when i prettyboymaxxed and got called gay and shit

Dont prettyboymax unless htn+

It is tryhard even at mtn lol. I got scolded when i prettyboymaxxed and got called gay and shit
you got called gay bro? most guys are female gaze maxxing nowadays so I don't think you get that much push back

Tails lurks this forum, steals ideas and then proceeds to shit on us. He also somehow got the impression we are bodybuilding forum and find roidcels ideal, no idea how he got that impression though. Maybe he’s just a retard and thinks maesthetic = old roidcel due to his prettyboy coping. He tries to make a point in his videos and tries to seem smart but he apply his personal biases and opinions a lot too. He thinks jewelrymaxxing, birds nest haircut maxxing, and all that shit will work on oldcel sub-normies, and fails to realize the prettyboys he sucks off all have HTN+ faces and would have just as much appeal without that stuff. The point he makes about female gaze only applies to teenage girls, and so most of his looksmaxxing advice mostly just applies to teen guys as well.
Well said.

Yeah cause you might look gay, not sure, I would try it in a bar/club and see how you do

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20189
Yeah cause you might look gay, not sure, I would try it in a bar/club and see how you do
yah I guess I just gotta wait until I get to under 15 percent body fat, so brutal

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob