Guys, jokes aside, oneitis is a curse

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
And I'm very serious and I know many others had similar issues.

Think about it, it's 1 fucking girl. 1 girl. If you hadn't met her, you would be free. You wouldn't obsess over her, you wouldn't cry over her.

It wouldn't have been another girl. You wouldn't have another girl as an oneitis. But she appeared before you and you crushed on her.

It's really ufortunate, isn't it? If I hadn't met her, I would have had better grades in HS and most likely, went to engineering school. I could probably be a sucessful man by now and I would also have long hair.

I'd still be a virgin most likely, but I would be bluepilled and thus, happy. But I didn't have this luck, sadly. I even told her I regretted spending time with her. I was so mad at the time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I swear, has no one already realized it? I can't be the only one.

• +1
And I'm very serious and I know many others had similar issues.

Think about it, it's 1 fucking girl. 1 girl. If you hadn't met her, you would be free. You wouldn't obsess over her, you wouldn't cry over her.

It wouldn't have been another girl. You wouldn't have another girl as an oneitis. But she appeared before you and you crushed on her.

It's really ufortunate, isn't it? If I hadn't met her, I would have had better grades in HS and most likely, went to engineering school. I could probably be a sucessful man by now and I would also have long hair.

I'd still be a virgin most likely, but I would be bluepilled and thus, happy. But I didn't have this luck, sadly. I even told her I regretted spending time with her. I was so mad at the time.
if this song wont help u out rn, idk what will tbh. make this ur fking theme song whenever u think of her brodie

• +1
  • +1
I would have had better grades in HS and most likely, went to engineering school. I could probably be a sucessful man by now and I would also have long hair.
Chads life

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and dontgoLAXb4UMAXx
This nigger has been doin this shit till last year fucking hell... this dude is the biggest cuck ever.

This nigger has been doin this shit till last year fucking hell... this dude is the biggest cuck ever.

the biggest incel ever