Guys on here who don’t have a girlfriend yet: What is holding you back?

flippasav

flippasav

Flippin Savauge
I want a range of reasons to why just as many responses. Don’t want to do a poll because there are so many reasons and could be anything so I can’t really give specific examples or obvious ones like: face, height etc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Joshrc, Costcosuperstore, TUSSELEIF and 7 others
Autism ugly relatively short and brutal case of abused dog syndrome

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, 5'8manlet, Costcosuperstore and 8 others
I want to rot alone

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, skkrrrtcantdo, notsocommonthumb and 4 others
I'm deformed

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon, Costcosuperstore, lucifer6969 and 6 others
I ain't approaching first Nu uh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone, rand anon, Costcosuperstore and 10 others
bbc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, notsocommonthumb and jué
Standards.I can't date subMTBs

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, Costcosuperstore, skkrrrtcantdo and 4 others
I really don't want one

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, skkrrrtcantdo, notsocommonthumb and 3 others
i've never met a woman who's single and isn't a 2/10 with bad personality + don't go to bars and clubs

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, skkrrrtcantdo, notsocommonthumb and 1 other person
I don't feel good with myself. And I'm not willing to date down.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, skkrrrtcantdo, notsocommonthumb and 4 others
Unironically afraid of a situation where I have to defend her, I'm built like a twink :lul::feelswhy:. That's why I'm gymmaxxing rn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, skkrrrtcantdo, notsocommonthumb and 2 others
Non NT + 5'6

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: irkkedmulatto, Costcosuperstore, skkrrrtcantdo and 5 others
No NT+ I look good only from Monday to Thursday from 3 pm to 11 pm jfl:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
ugly

• +1
face

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, skkrrrtcantdo, notsocommonthumb and 2 others
Being weird and lonely

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, TUSSELEIF, skkrrrtcantdo and 3 others
Trying to be NT when i’m probably not.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, TUSSELEIF, skkrrrtcantdo and 2 others
Acne

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, lucifer6969, skkrrrtcantdo and 3 others
non nt +fat

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, lucifer6969 and flippasav
I want a range of reasons to why just as many responses. Don’t want to do a poll because there are so many reasons and could be anything so I can’t really give specific examples or obvious ones like: face, height etc
Reddit tier post

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and flippasav
Because they are all sluts genuinely

• +1
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone, Costcosuperstore and autistic_tendencies
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and raumDEuter
Not good looking enough to get into relationships

• +1
high inhib + autism

• +1
High inhib thugmaxxer

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
I have been on a lot of dates and been flaked on or ghosted afterwards. Either I’m uglier irl or I’m just too autistic. Girls can be super responsive and send heart emojis before, and then be completely different afterwards.

Brutal shit tho, I had a date this week with a nice girl, but I got too drunk before the date. I can’t remember shit during the date. She left me on read after the date. But not all girls reject me either. It’s honestly very unpredictable who ghosts/flakes and who keeps talking afterwards

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, flippasav and autistic_tendencies
I definitely have the physical requirements for getting a girlfriend — I’m tall and have looks.

I think there are several reasons why I don’t have a girlfriend yet, and it’s a mix of personal issues and past experiences that play into it. For starters, I’ve got what feels like a pretty brutal case of abused dog syndrome aka social PTSD. Long story short, I’ve been through some stuff in highschool that’s made it hard to trust or even feel safe enough to get close to anyone. My guard’s always up, and I’ve developed this high inhibition that just makes everything socially more difficult. It wasn’t always like this I used to be a pretty social and happy kid.

On top of that, I’m not exactly neurotypical, which doesn’t help with navigating social situations. It’s like I’m constantly overanalyzing what’s normal or worrying about how I come across. I tend to just freeze up or avoid situations where meeting someone could even happen. And then, as if that’s not enough, I’m dealing with a messed-up libido, likely from years of being on Prozac. It kind of blunts my motivation, you know? I think I’ve resolved it now from going off the medication though.

So, between all of that, it’s been hard to break out of this cycle. It’s not for lack of wanting to connect, but there’s a lot in the way mentally and emotionally that I’m still working through.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, flippasav and autistic_tendencies
Not having a job (i study)

Also

The hypergamy of women made me more lazy than normal so I don't have the desire to train that I had before.

• +1
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone, Costcosuperstore and flippasav
I have been on a lot of dates and been flaked on or ghosted afterwards. Either I’m uglier irl or I’m just too autistic. Girls can be super responsive and send heart emojis before, and then be completely different afterwards.

Brutal shit tho, I had a date this week with a nice girl, but I got too drunk before the date. I can’t remember shit during the date. She left me on read after the date. But not all girls reject me either. It’s honestly very unpredictable who ghosts/flakes and who keeps talking afterwards
Well ur not ugly if you get dates
PUA and behaviour modification would work for you unironically

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and TUSSELEIF
Not having a job (i study)

Also

The hypergamy of women made me more lazy than normal so I don't have the desire to train that I had before.
Yessss, me studying is one of the biggest reasons to why I can’t get a job with flexible time

• +1
Reactions: Joshrc, Costcosuperstore and Freixel
Well ur not ugly if you get dates
PUA and behaviour modification would work for you unironically
I get dates and this is exactly what I’m doing, exposure therapy. But it’s pretty brutal, I hate how cortisol inducing it is. I hope it will get better and improve overtime.

Idk maybe I should try some drugs for my social anxiety :feelswat:

And I hate the flaking you get on OLD — They’re wasting my time and making me paranoid:lul:

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
22, had 3 gf’s before

realistically not where I want to be in life yet. I can get girls on apps or irl if I wana fuck but a gf is 100% too distracting and will likely limit your potential on where you can go in life IMO

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and autistic_tendencies
I get dates and this is exactly what I’m doing, exposure therapy. But it’s pretty brutal, I hate how cortisol inducing it is. I hope it will get better and improve overtime.

Idk maybe I should try some drugs for my social anxiety :feelswat:

And I hate the flaking you get on OLD — They’re wasting my time and making me paranoid:lul:
I’ve realized there certain laws to socializing that we autists missed out on
Play the game son

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and TallDarkAndHandsome
Too scared to approach or flirt

• +1
Reactions: vernier, Costcosuperstore, sinss and 1 other person
High inhibition probably

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and sinss
Too aspie to date my looksmatch, no interest in dumpster diving