Guys take it slow

Deleted member 15827

Deleted member 15827

Will be back
I see so many people here who want to become mogger in a week, asking if they should inject roids etc. I feel drawing out a plan that gives you results over a longer time frame is better than short term stupid decisions that can work against you

Let's say you're 23-25 then in one year you can genuinely ascend, problem comes when you shorten one year to 6 months. Usually it is not enough for a legit transformation. 3 months - even harder. Make peace with the fact that you will ascend only after 1 year and your looksmaxxing journey will be easier and smoother.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18804 and currylightskin
Leanmaxxing is the always the first logical step to becoming GL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
I’ve been trying for nearly 2 years. I’ve seen moderate progress. I can understand why a lot quit on their journey. The amount of Time it takes is discouraging; especially when you see some people ascend within a few months

• +1
Reactions: Central Cee, Deleted member 15827 and bogii
Looksmaxxing only works for Who already slays

Leanmaxxing is the always the first logical step to becoming GL
Yep. I'm 18% bf now can't wait to walk in to HS reunion ripped and mogger. I give myself one year to become curry mogger.

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
I’ve been trying for nearly 2 years. I’ve seen moderate progress. I can understand why a lot quit on their journey. The amount of Time it takes is discouraging; especially when you see some people ascend within a few months
I think if getting laid is the main goal one year can be quite discouraging, I feel people who aren't driven by some Insane desire to slay as much as they can etc. But rather understand looks to be important in all facets of life don't make such stupid decisions even though they may be interested in ONS as well