Guys today i didn't even have boner and still my balls hurt like mf

Psychophilly

Psychophilly

Oxytocin explosion
last 2 days, at 12 noon. my balls start hurting and it keeps hurting till night. it's sensitive to touch, when i walk and it touches my legs i'm in pain.
idk what to do. i should probably go to hospital but i wait another day to see if it goes away itself.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
i think last day when i had 3 hour boner at work and were sitting on ground, my ball veins kinda entangled. it could be dangerous

Tell the female that had a crush on you that your balls hurt what does she suggest you to do

• JFL
Reactions: ascension, 6′2 still over and Psychophilly
Tell the female that had a crush on you that your balls hurt what does she suggest you to do
she hasn't come to work ever since i approached her. been 4 days

• JFL
Reactions: 6′2 still over and Nick.Harte
she hasn't come to work ever since i approached her. been 4 days
Sub5s give trauma to females bro. Send her a message that you’re sorry for creeping her out and it wasn’t your fault for being born with a shit face. Tell her you’ll never look at her again

• JFL
Reactions: Endoplasmic82, 6′2 still over and Psychophilly
Sub5s give trauma to females bro. Send her a message that you’re sorry for creeping her out and it wasn’t your fault for being born with a shit face. Tell her you’ll never look at her again
Beyond over for subhumans like me if he's considered sub5 and ugly he mogs me in every way

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Punch yourself really hard in the balls, two negatives equal a positive, pain+pain=no pain

• JFL
Reactions: Psychophilly