Guys under 20 need to leave incel forums ASAP and focus on getting laid

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
Believe me, when you are under 20, it's much easier to master up confidence than when you are 22+. Why? Because there many people, guys and girls who are still virgin at that age. I personally knew a legit stacy that was virgin till 19-20.

Use that to your advantage. By realizing that you are not alone, you can much easier find strength in yourself. I didn't do this at that age. I bought some bluepills like 'it will happen on it's own' or 'don't wory about it' and what did I gain? I ended up being virgin until 23.

Instead of taking action, I just did stupid copes like studying and video games. And when I decided to take action, I was already past the incel treshold so I had to put a tremendous amount of effort to pull it off which even I didn't realize at the time. Then I found incel forums and got stuck in a self destructive mentality.

Dont' fall for these traps. They will ruin you. Stop coping with video games and fapping. Start skinmaxxing, taking care of yourself. Wear clothes that you like. Be who you want to be. Focus all your energy into fucking the girls you see and interact with.

Forget about your looks, you are good looking enough to have sex. You are far from gone, like I said, there are even girls who are still virgins. The most important thing to keep in mind, is that as a man, you have to be perfect. No whinning, no stupid body dysmorphic disorder, always be optimistic, always be happy, always be comfortable with yourself.

Women and people in general, smell weakness like sharks smell blood. Not only women, but men too, will step all over you if you don't have confidence. I know it's hard, but you have to do it for yur own good. As a male, life is an endless battle, Even chad has to fight sometimes.

Feeling ugly, being scared, this is femoid shit. You are a dude, you cannot afford to have anythig hold you back. Don't be like me, don't waste your time lamenting over not being chad, it will make it worse. Sex will make you feel better eventually, you just have to struggle a bit until you get to that point.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, BrettyBoy, Littleboy and 4 others
Cope although I am not under 20.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Trucels will never get laid even if they're NT believe me I've been super NT myself to no avail. Why would you even want ugly young males to breed? Let our subhuman genes die with us.

• +1
im planning to ascend like u at 23 tbhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• +1
Trucels will never get laid even if they're NT believe me I've been super NT myself to no avail. Why would you even want ugly young males to breed? Let our subhuman genes die with us.
You are thinking like this beause you haven't gotten laid. If you knew how good it is, you wuldn't give a shit about this BS.
No, my bones are holding me back.
Dude, stop with this shit. You are a man, you have a dick betwee your legs, this type of thinking is counterpoductive. You cannot afford to have self image issues.

• +1
who are you and what have done to blackopstruecel

• +1
You are thinking like this beause you haven't gotten laid. If you knew how good it is, you wuldn't give a shit about this BS.

Dude, stop with this shit. You are a man, you have a dick betwee your legs, this type of thinking is counterpoductive. You cannot afford to have self image issues.

Is it true that you got laid?

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Littleboy
Do you think you'll change your name from truecel to fakecel?
Actually this name is a pun on blackops2cel. When I first read about him, I thought the '2' stood for true and that's how I got the idea

• +1
this only works for you OP now leave us truecels alone.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Littleboy
Lol coming back strong from prision huh?

• +1
I had hope a bit ago and now I completely lost it, thanks for inquiring though.
You are here now to advice possible future incels
RESPECT

• +1
I had hope a bit ago and now I completely lost it, thanks for inquiring though.

Hope is gay anyway. It won't do anything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and UBER
Then why did you make this thread?
It's not give you hope, it's to motivate you. Hope wuld be telling you, that it will happen on its own, which I have concluded that is pure BS

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and badromance
It's not give you hope, it's to motivate you. Hope wuld be telling you, that it will happen on its own, which I have concluded that is pure BS
Hope is a result of motivation.....................

• +1
Hope is a result of motivation.....................
Thats where you are wrong. Hope is believing things will get better. Motivation is being determined to make them better.

• +1
100% factual

• +1
Thats where you are wrong. Hope is believing things will get better. Motivation is being determined to make them better.
I guess that isn't for me then huh lol.
By the way, how are you doing as of lately, Gambler?

• +1
I guess that isn't for me then huh lol.
By the way, how are you doing as of lately, Gambler?

Suit yourself

• +1
U Gambler?

It's remarkable how closely your story lines up with mine, right down to "23".

Believe me, when you are under 20, it's much easier to master up confidence than when you are 22+.

You could maybe say it was "not trying hard enough" in my case. I got really bitter and angry going through high school and grew to hate everyone. I saw the NPC meme in action constantly: people were just following a script. I never took a liking to gay normie shit, stopped playing sports, and never "put myself out there" because I couldn't stand anyone else. Still, it's not like people were beating down my door to get my attention or try to draw me out, which just made me despise them even more.

Same thing all throughout college. It got under my skin endlessly to see people worse looking, smaller, less intelligent, you name it, succeed with foids while I was confined to an unvarying pedestrian conduit with terminal nodes at "home" and "class". It's not exactly easy to break yourself out of this state when you have no social ground on which to build (how do you make an entry into the outside world? Show up alone at a club populated at a ratio of 10:80:10 chads:middle-aged chickenhawks:drunk sluts?) and don't even want to do it in the first place but to abscond with sex or a girlfriend.

Instead of taking action, I just did stupid copes like studying and video games. And when I decided to take action, I was already past the incel treshold so I had to put a tremendous amount of effort to pull it off which even I didn't realize at the time. Then I found incel forums and got stuck in a self destructive mentality.

My cope from 14-23 was mostly music, occasionally books, film, etc. Doesn't help when all of your interests are pretty much solitary and not of the type that most are familiar with (sluts don't listen to stuff like this: ).

Incel forums are ultimately what dragged me out, though. That together with the creeping realization that I was going to be forever deprived of a basic human experience if I didn't find some way to swallow my distaste long enough to deal with other people. I didn't think online dating had any chance of working, but I eventually gave in and it did. I was pretty certain since ~19 that I wasn't ugly, but it had never been satisfactorily confirmed until then.

Dont' fall for these traps. They will ruin you. Stop coping with video games and fapping. Start skinmaxxing, taking care of yourself. Wear clothes that you like. Be who you want to be. Focus all your energy into fucking the girls you see and interact with.

Have to agree.

I have a lot of slim fit clothes that I aim to replace with standard jeans and black T-shirts. Fashionmaxing is a retarded meme and just made me look like any other fade-cut + aviators college wigger.

The most important thing to keep in mind, is that as a man, you have to be perfect. No whinning, no stupid body dysmorphic disorder, always be optimistic, always be happy, always be comfortable with yourself.

Women and people in general, smell weakness like sharks smell blood. Not only women, but men too, will step all over you if you don't have confidence. I know it's hard, but you have to do it for yur own good. As a male, life is an endless battle, Even chad has to fight sometimes.

Absolutely. Have to become comfortable with lying to a certain extent too.

It gets tossed around a lot on .me that "confidence without the looks to back it up is just arrogance", which is maybe true for sub-3 truecels, but most people are stupid enough to conflate your demeanor, bluffed or not, with your social history. "This guy's pretty cocky, guess he must have a reason and I should get on his good side" versus "this guy's shy and reserved, I'm sick of kissing ass and I'm going to take it out on this sucker". Normies have a tendency to pass their ressentiment down the hierarchy, but never up.

Because there many people, guys and girls who are still virgin at that age. I personally knew a legit stacy that was virgin till 19-20.

Maybe it's just the places I've lived since 18, but I've never run into a foid that seemed like a virgin past that age.

• +1
@blackopstruecel

I hated you in the beginning but now I respect you tbh.

Having sex indeed increases status in the male social hierarchy.

• +1
aybe it's just the places I've lived since 18, but I've never run into a foid that seemed like a virgin past that age.
I knew a 7/10 female that was a virgin at 19.
Focus all your energy into fucking the girls you see and interact with.
I will when i get my skin clear, until then, i'm not going to since i will just get rejected and lower my self esteem even further..

Last edited:
  • +1
Muh kunfidunce muh NT.

FACE

• +1
Muh kunfidunce muh NT.

FACE

1 week ago my ugly nt sandnigger 5''8 friend got laid in the Netherlands. Country full of Chads/chad-lites and yet he got some. Explain brother

• +1
1 week ago my ugly nt sandnigger 5''8 friend got laid in the Netherlands. Country full of Chads/chad-lites and yet he got some. Explain brother

Either an outlier or bux. Blackpill doesnt = 'no ugly guy in the history of humanity EVER got laid'. There's always exceptions when youre talking about billions of people.

• +1
Either an outlier or bux. Blackpill doesnt = 'no ugly guy in the history of humanity EVER got laid'. There's always exceptions when youre talking about billions of people.

Either an outlier or bux.
Neither. He got laid probably because of statusgame. He's well known but ugly but still got laid.

• +1
Neither. He got laid probably because of statusgame. He's well known but ugly but still got laid.

Keep coping boyo. There's no such thing as 'statusgame' unless you're celebrity tier. Its an outlier or bux, that's all.

Either that or you're lying, much like ITcucks do when they talk about their 5ft 2 indian slayer friend. Funnily enough I've never seen a single ugly slayer IRL, only read about them on the internet.

• +1
Keep coping boyo. There's no such thing as 'statusgame' unless you're celebrity tier. Its an outlier or bux, that's all.

Either that or you're lying, much like ITcucks do when they talk about their 5ft 2 indian slayer friend. Funnily enough I've never seen a single ugly slayer IRL, only read about them on the internet.

I am not a virgin myself and am 5''9 + sandnigger. How is it cope when I have the experience and you nothing?
[ no brag. its to prove my point ]

• +1
I am not a virgin myself and am 5''9 + sandnigger. How is it cope when I have the experience and you nothing?
[ no brag. its to prove my point ]

Let's imagine you do, umm...'experiencemog' me.

What 'point' would that prove, buddy boyo? In fact, if you've truly swallowed the blackpill, you'll know both any success as well as any failure with women isn't because of anything you personally did, it was all down to genetics. As such, its really nothing to be proud of (and u cant shame others with it since well, it was all predetermined anyway).

Status, personality, and every other bullshit cope is irrelevant. Daily reminder it's all about face.

• +1
@blackopstruecel

Of course it does but you have to believe that you can d it in order to have it
U Gambler?

It's remarkable how closely your story lines up with mine, right down to "23".

You could maybe say it was "not trying hard enough" in my case. I got really bitter and angry going through high school and grew to hate everyone. I saw the NPC meme in action constantly: people were just following a script. I never took a liking to gay normie shit, stopped playing sports, and never "put myself out there" because I couldn't stand anyone else. Still, it's not like people were beating down my door to get my attention or try to draw me out, which just made me despise them even more.

Same thing all throughout college. It got under my skin endlessly to see people worse looking, smaller, less intelligent, you name it, succeed with foids while I was confined to an unvarying pedestrian conduit with terminal nodes at "home" and "class". It's not exactly easy to break yourself out of this state when you have no social ground on which to build (how do you make an entry into the outside world? Show up alone at a club populated at a ratio of 10:80:10 chads:middle-aged chickenhawks:drunk sluts?) and don't even want to do it in the first place but to abscond with sex or a girlfriend.

My cope from 14-23 was mostly music, occasionally books, film, etc. Doesn't help when all of your interests are pretty much solitary and not of the type that most are familiar with (sluts don't listen to stuff like this: ).

Incel forums are ultimately what dragged me out, though. That together with the creeping realization that I was going to be forever deprived of a basic human experience if I didn't find some way to swallow my distaste long enough to deal with other people. I didn't think online dating had any chance of working, but I eventually gave in and it did. I was pretty certain since ~19 that I wasn't ugly, but it had never been satisfactorily confirmed until then.

Have to agree.

I have a lot of slim fit clothes that I aim to replace with standard jeans and black T-shirts. Fashionmaxing is a retarded meme and just made me look like any other fade-cut + aviators college wigger.

Absolutely. Have to become comfortable with lying to a certain extent too.

It gets tossed around a lot on .me that "confidence without the looks to back it up is just arrogance", which is maybe true for sub-3 truecels, but most people are stupid enough to conflate your demeanor, bluffed or not, with your social history. "This guy's pretty cocky, guess he must have a reason and I should get on his good side" versus "this guy's shy and reserved, I'm sick of kissing ass and I'm going to take it out on this sucker". Normies have a tendency to pass their ressentiment down the hierarchy, but never up.

Maybe it's just the places I've lived since 18, but I've never run into a foid that seemed like a virgin past that age.

Very nice, I like your retrospective on my post.

• +1
@blackopstruecel

Never works if you're a manlet. I know a guy who gets laid a fair amount but still gets treated worse than me and another subhuman just because he's a 5'7/5'8 manlet.

Size determines status, nothing else. It's what was important in warfare for thousands of years don't let modern civilization fool you into thinking it's any less important today.

• +1
tenor.gif

• +1
Believe me, when you are under 20, it's much easier to master up confidence than when you are 22+. Why? Because there many people, guys and girls who are still virgin at that age. I personally knew a legit stacy that was virgin till 19-20.

Use that to your advantage. By realizing that you are not alone, you can much easier find strength in yourself. I didn't do this at that age. I bought some bluepills like 'it will happen on it's own' or 'don't wory about it' and what did I gain? I ended up being virgin until 23.

Forget about your looks, you are good looking enough to have sex. You are far from gone, like I said, there are even girls who are still virgins. The most important thing to keep in mind, is that as a man, you have to be perfect. No whinning, no stupid body dysmorphic disorder, always be optimistic, always be happy, always be comfortable with yourself.

Feeling ugly, being scared, this is femoid shit. You are a dude, you cannot afford to have anythig hold you back. Don't be like me, don't waste your time lamenting over not being chad, it will make it worse. Sex will make you feel better eventually, you just have to struggle a bit until you get to that point.
Jesus dude what a revelation for you. Hard to believe you're the same person that was posting on .me and braincels a year ago. Congrats dude. All the best.

I love seeing an incel blossom into a healthy male. Nice job bro we did it.

Also can confirm. Visiting these forums fucked my mind up and it's still healing

Last edited:
  • +1
Anyone who believes in muh personality is a bluepilled cuck.

• +1
Anyone who believes in muh personality is a bluepilled cuck.

There's a lot of bluepilled cucks in relationships.............

• +1
  • +1
Jesus dude what a revelation for you. Hard to believe you're the same person that was posting on .me and braincels a year ago. Congrats dude. All the best.

I love seeing an incel blossom into a healthy male. Nice job bro we did it.

Also can confirm. Visiting these forums fucked my mind up and it's still healing
It doesn't fuck your mind up. It puts it in a counterproductive state, they emasculate you, they turn you into another Jsanza/ReviewBrah clone

• +1
It doesn't fuck your mind up. It puts it in a counterproductive state, they emasculate you, they turn you into another Jsanza/ReviewBrah clone
Yeah that's what I mean t b h
But it does fuck up your mind. Making you think the world is doomed when it isn't. There's still hope you just gotta work for it

• +1
Yeah that's what I mean t b h
But it does fuck up your mind. Making you think the world is doomed when it isn't. There's still hope you just gotta work for it

Letting go in this world we live, just isn't an option. Even if it seems like the best option, it really isn't. Because even just ldaring goes against your survival instinct.

• +1
Letting go in this world we live, just isn't an option. Even if it seems like the best option, it really isn't. Because even just ldaring goes against your survival instinct.
Humans were made to fight. We become happy when we have to work to achieve things, such as ascension

• +1
Humans were made to fight. We become happy when we have to work to achieve things, such as ascension
Exactly. Incels need to realize that they would feel a lot better if they had sex, even if they are not chads. This "I'm not chad so I wil never b happy" mentality is so poisonous. If you had sex, you wouldn't care much

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, badromance and Nibba