Guys what are muscles group i can neglect ?

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
I personally believe upper traps and rhomboids dont mattet much when it comes to having a attractive male physique ?

Should i be prioritising Shoulders, Arms, Chest and Back ?

you aren't at the stage where you can neglect anything, your entire body is underdeveloped.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, shogrim, coomahboomah and 1 other person
Obliques are muscles you should actively avoid

• +1
Reactions: coomahboomah
train all muscles then prioritize certain muscles later

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28774
you aren't at the stage where you can neglect anything, your entire body is underdeveloped.
Aight fine then but im still going to stop doing deadlifts since i personally feel they have been a waste of time to get jacked

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28774
Traps are important.

• +1
Reactions: spongebob and autistic_tendencies
are you skinny or fat

Aight fine then but im still going to stop doing deadlifts since i personally feel they have been a waste of time to get jacked
deadlifts are only good for building ass and pretty much nothing else.

Send body pic

Do you recommend leg press for building glutes? I don’t wanna target them directly

Do you recommend leg press for building glutes? I don’t wanna target them directly
go ahead, it's just an alternative to deadlifts.

squats don't actually work the glutes that well, they're more leg dominant.

I feel it more in my hamstrings but yes my glutes get just as much work done as my hamstrings.

personally do u think my pull day looks good ?

1. Pull-ups

2.Seated Cable close grip rows

3. Lat pulldowns

4. Trap shrugs

5. Face Pulls

6. Bicep curls

go ahead, it's just an alternative to deadlifts.

squats don't actually work the glutes that well, they're more leg dominant.
Idk about this comment, my glutes are in agonistic pain after squats and quads worked just as hard too

Attachments

• IMG_7157.jpeg
    IMG_7157.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7159.jpeg
    IMG_7159.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7158.jpeg
    IMG_7158.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
I feel it more in my hamstrings but yes my glutes get just as much work done as my hamstrings.

1. Pull-ups

3. Lat pulldowns

4. Trap shrugs

5. Face Pulls

6. Bicep curls
looks good, better than mine.
Idk about this comment, my glutes are in agonistic pain after squats and quads worked just as hard too
they still get worked during squats, but they're not as deeply targeted.

I've been doing squats instead of deadlifts for the past few months.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
looks good, better than mine.

they still get worked during squats, but they're not as deeply targeted.

I've been doing squats instead of deadlifts for the past few months.
Oh yes personally squats all that needs to spillover in order to build nice physique, personally i did deadlifts and they are just very streneous/taxing in the energy levels and CNS before hitting the other back muscles. On my pull days if i have more energy ill super set hammer curls with my last excerise (bicep curls) to get more forearm gains

• +1
Reactions: Orc
yes deadlifts are a shit overrated “exercise” finally someone with a fucking brain.
Deadlifts are so ass

1. Pull-ups

3. Lat pulldowns

4. Trap shrugs

5. Face Pulls

6. Bicep curls
idk why u doing both pulldowns and pull-ups. It's the same movement. 4-5 set of high intensity weighted pull ups and u will be too gassed out to do pulldowns.

Face pulls depend on whether ur back delts are lagging or not. Mine grew with rows just fine

I would add forearm work in the end but u do u

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
idk why u doing both pulldowns and pull-ups. It's the same movement. 4-5 set of high intensity weighted pull ups and u will be too gassed out to do pulldowns.

Face pulls depend on whether ur back delts are lagging or not. Mine grew with rows just fine

I would add forearm work in the end but u do u
Oh then i can just get rid of pull ups and keep lat pulldowns since its easier for me personally to progress on pulldowns. and hammer curls can be the last 6th excerise

I personally believe upper traps and rhomboids dont mattet much when it comes to having a attractive male physique ?

this isn’t a one stop shop, go to fitness wiki and go to fitness discords. bodybuilding isn’t taboo so information is easy to find. People on here have a very very basic understanding. With that being said, I believe you should be doing everything as they interrelate but if you get bored or tired easily focus on compounds for the first year and slowly branch into more isolation work

All of them. That's what I do. Neglect them all.

Nothing more unattractive than telling a girl you spend x amount of ours at a gym every week like a little faggot. You're just like all the other cattle. Betabuxx material no matter how hot you are.

• +1

neglect legs they make you look like a manlet and retarded

• +1
@Orc if i do one excerise for my biceps do i need to another excerise for it ? Or is one bicep excerise thats needed to make gains ?