Guys what the fuck, i cant get leaner than 12%bf

TheLooxMaxingKing

TheLooxMaxingKing

ascending
So the thing is, im like 12-13% bodyfat and my lowert stomach is bloated as fuck like my face, i been doing alot of cardio and calorie deficit for around 1-2weeks now, cut out almost all sugars etc, but nothing havent changed, not debloated at all, and not even a single % leaner

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bluderbra and Braindeadautist
So the thing is, im like 12-13% bodyfat and my lowert stomach is bloated as fuck like my face, i been doing alot of cardio and calorie deficit for around 1-2weeks now, cut out almost all sugars etc, but nothing havent changed, not debloated at all, and not even a single % leaner
ur doing something wrong closely analyze ur diet nigga

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing
ur doing something wrong closely analyze ur diet nigga
i eat, chicken,meat, potatos, rice, joghurt, eggs,avocados,apples bananas, berries, protein powder, tea, honey, coffee,
its fucking healthy bro, nothing unhealthy

• Ugh..
Reactions: Braindeadautist
i eat, chicken,meat, potatos, rice, joghurt, eggs,avocados,apples bananas, berries, protein powder, tea, honey, coffee,
its fucking healthy bro, nothing unhealthy
yeah idk man I wouldnt say this is an ideal diet especially with the rice and the apples bananas berries protein powder and coffee you wouldn't really need if your diet was actually good. coffee is pretty bad for you and shows u need bean juice for energy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and TheLooxMaxingKing
yeah idk man I wouldnt say this is an ideal diet especially with the rice and the apples bananas berries protein powder and coffee you wouldn't really need if your diet was actually good. coffee is pretty bad for you
what the fuck are u talking about, im looking at ppl in my school, example alot of hockey players, they eat bunch of shit and candy every fucking day, still mirin the 10% bf debloated etc, i dont fucking get it

• WTF
what the fuck are u talking about, im looking at ppl in my school, example alot of hockey players, they eat bunch of shit and candy every fucking day, still mirin the 10% bf debloated etc, i dont fucking get it
idk man just saying health wise ur diet is ass and maybe something like the rice can cause it. I'm not high iq mate just know ur diet is ass

• +1
idk man just saying health wise ur diet is ass and maybe something like the rice can cause it. I'm not high iq mate just know ur diet is ass
😂😂, are u retarded, rice is a good carb, there is other healthy foods than meat, also normal ppl eat normal shit foods 10x worse than me still dont bloat like me

• JFL
Measure your calories and make sure you are actually on a caloric deficit, from there track your weight daily. Make sure to track your weight around the same time everyday. Don't starve yourself because you will gain the weight back when you start eating again. If your weight isn't gradually decreasing then you aren't actually on a caloric deficit and you need to eat less and or do more exercise.

• +1
Measure your calories and make sure you are actually on a caloric deficit, from there track your weight daily. Make sure to track your weight around the same time everyday. Don't starve yourself because you will gain the weight back when you start eating again. If your weight isn't gradually decreasing then you aren't actually on a caloric deficit and you need to eat less and or do more exercise.
Got it, so i will do -300 mainentance, and start tracking my weight so it drops down