Guys who are 20+, how do you look back on your 20 year old self?

Hardrada

Hardrada

Worship Nature
?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863
Same aside from declining health.

I wish I took finasteride

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: rooman, horizontallytall, kyrre and 12 others
Can't blame myself for anything honestly.
Realizing now how little privileges I was born with; fucked up family situation, abused my entire life, 3PSL truecel looks, etc.

Unironically was over before it began

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: rooman, BigBoy, 7zyzz7 and 3 others
Realizing now how little privileges I was born with; fucked up family situation, abused my entire life, 3PSL truecel looks, etc.

How old are u now?

my 20 was a worthless piece of shit

• +1
Reactions: Splinter901
Regret because I have zero opportunities. People here (most likely stayed in education their whole life) underestimate how hard it is to meet compatible people once you graduate. If you don't maintain social circle after leaving and relocate, the isolation hits real hard.

I am curry and have my family thankfully. White autists who are hated by their own blood must have it worse.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, horizontallytall, BigBoy and 3 others
this a reddit post

• +1
Reactions: rooman
I was a retard

I had opportunities but missed all of them.
A cut 16 years old smelly chubby blondie wanted me and i didn't approach her.
Another 19 years old gigastacy liked me for a moment then disliked me(cuz i didn't approach her tho)
and few LTBs respected me tho but they were too ugly.
ı still miss my teenager times.I am 24 now

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: rooman and Deleted member 24278
Depressing to look back at my pics tbh

The looks descension is brutal

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 21863, 7zyzz7 and 2 others

I wish I could honestly say the same but realistically the main thing holding me back was lack of knowledge.

I didn’t know I had to lift, or get surgeries, or any of it. My family wrapped me in cotton wool and I never really had any interaction outside of school, then work. Maybe if I hadn’t had subhuman looks… (even with softmaxxing, I could probably have been ok, but I didn’t know about that either).

I look back with huge regret of wasted potential. I wish I had found out about the black pill earlier - my 20yo self (hell, even until 27) was very ignorant.

The most painful thing is that had I known about the black pill then I would certainly have looksmaxed just as much as today. But everyone kept shoving blue pill down my throat “just wait, you will find a nice girl eventually”. I ended up thinking it was all just about gym maxxing for several years, which was also a retarded waste of time.

I liked being 20. Years as nice, feel similar now difference being I have more understanding of the world

I wasn’t incel back then though as I was slaying ethnic foids but as I’m no longer in uni and I know 0 women it’s OVER 4 me

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
I was ferocious and girls were asking me for threesomes. Damn, I had so much time

It's time to stop being non NT

Betwixt ages 16-24 I had a lot of anxiety and depression. Once I turned 25 it got a lot better. After 30 much much better.

Betwixt ages 16-24 I had a lot of anxiety and depression. Once I turned 25 it got a lot better. After 30 much much better.
Betwixt? How old are you?

Well I started having sex at 20 jfl so great, however, my 20s have been too full of grinding and hustling and not that much enjoying besides muh sex. Friends have come and go and little by little it starts to get lonelier but I'm stronger and better mentally than I've ever been.

I just turned 22 so idk what's gonna happen in the future, sadly I missed out on teen sex/love but looking back there weren't that many people that I wanted to date anyway cause this generation is messed up

Honestly sex doesn't make me happy, I might as well be a virgin cause mentally sex didn't change me at all, the grind and hustle did. All I want is an LTR that's worth it with a good person that will love and support me cause I have a lot of love and support to give

Bigger question is do you look the same or worse compared to 20 and older (25-30+) and how do u feel overall in terms of quality of life