@ guys who don't lock their gfs in the basement

Deleted member 4612

Deleted member 4612

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
Joined
Jan 4, 2020
Posts
21,708
Reputation
43,392
1587974464544
 
  • +1
Reactions: Weed, Deleted member 4804 and I-Like-BP
Why would you have a gf anyway
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3366
jfl@u, cuck
 
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: StacyAttractant and Deleted member 3832
thesimsmaxx
 
I didn't know that Ritalincel could reply with a sentence. Well done mate.
The next thing he'll do is post your avi and freeze my gif for no reason.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and Deleted member 3832
This but unironically. But I would feed her cupcakes and brush her hair.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
you like your bitches thicc?
I wouldn't overdo it on the cupcakes. A cupcake for dessert once or twice a week would suffice (would lose its charm if I gave them to her too often). Of course, on her birthday, she can have as many as she likes, with pizza and ice cream and milkshakes, and whatever she wants for her birthday -- except escape, of course, but if she wants to escape, it's my fault for being a bad boyfriend. 😑
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612

Similar threads

ReccesedSlavic
Replies
1
Views
34
ReccesedSlavic
ReccesedSlavic
bisssi 24
Replies
13
Views
75
bisssi 24
bisssi 24
no1softee
Replies
0
Views
16
no1softee
no1softee
AscendHQ
Replies
16
Views
80
Looksmaxxer1248
Looksmaxxer1248
LeonardMariana
Replies
32
Views
128
TrueAfghan
TrueAfghan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top