Guys with gfs in your city, what is it that they are doing that you are not?

chessplayercoper23

chessplayercoper23

Mr 10/10 personaliteeee
With all this red pill, mgtow shit.

But yet i keep seeing guys with girls, but they are not attractive.

Then i see these online dating experiments, where females the exact same females wanting male model and instagram model type.

So what is going on?

Are they legit settling for the dudes?

they are not on this site.

With all this red pill, mgtow shit.

But yet i keep seeing guys with girls, but they are not attractive.

Then i see these online dating experiments, where females the exact same females wanting male model and instagram model type.

So what is going on?

Are they legit settling for the dudes?
Fucking?Obviously..

Ok?

Not good enough.

And not the answer to the question.
isn't it obvious then? they are fucking normal while you are not. you're asking on an incel forum what you're doing wrong boyo ffs.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown and Deleted member 1553
Even before i started to post on psl sites, ive managed to talk to girls constantly.

Even when they had bfs they would cheat.

I noticed my looks always played a factor.

I have this feeling females are being with multiple guys.

While rejecting other dudes.
isn't it obvious then? they are fucking normal while you are not. you're asking on an incel forum what you're doing wrong boyo ffs.

Shut up your profile pic is annoying

You either settled for a fat bitch/ugly bitch or you just always had hot girls interested in you
or rot alone like me

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2968
Yeah I see many ugly guys with 1 psl higher gfs, they usually at least shared a same social circle before, or some weird social thing like that

It's different in where I live compared to US and degenerate countries though

They are in college, so its easier for them to get a girlfriend through social circles if they are normie tier at least.

Face. My face is .05 psl.

I know of two guys on here who had a gf. I hope you're not going to preach NT theory jfl.

People who say this are usually just bad at rating.

They are average looking and I'm ugly.

Yeah I see many ugly guys with 1 psl higher gfs, they usually at least shared a same social circle before, or some weird social thing like that

It's different in where I live compared to US and degenerate countries though

yea i agree i've heard social circle helps alot, i mean you can get by being attractive and nobody.

but its much more tough.

im 4psl, nt and i have a hot gf
yea it essentially took you effort in getting that hot chick. i know this, because hot chicks are high maintenance.
Face. My face is .05 psl.

I know of two guys on here who had a gf. I hope you're not going to preach NT theory jfl.

why dont you ask those guys that NT theory is cope it doesnt normally work it helps.

its comparative to cold approaching foids on the street. hell you can get by just cold approaching and getting laid

Last edited: