Guys with high standards are the real heroes

Wallenberg

Wallenberg

Kraken
I see incels calling guys with high standards gay etc.

Wrong. Guys with high standards are real heroes.

Guys with high standards don't inflate normie girls' SMV or self-esteem. Guys with high standards don't have sex with subpar girls.

• +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism, Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 21620 and 4 others
I think this point is very subjective. Some men don’t necessarily “lower” their standards they just happen to find certain women more attractive. Remember it’s been proven that men with higher testosterone find all women with wide hips and big breasts attractive. Where as men with lower testosterone tend to focus more on the face with picking women (akin to how women choose men). Nothing wrong with either one. Oth if you’re talking about the men that fuck whales and anything with a heartbeat, then yeah I agree with you.

• +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism, Xangsane and Wallenberg
society calls men with high standards incel

it’s been proven that men with higher testosterone find all women with wide hips and big breasts attractive.
Oth if you’re talking about the men that fuck whales and anything with a heartbeat, then yeah I agree with you.
Those are both one in the same ......niggas justify fucking fat bitches by saying they got a fat ass and sum big titties

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL, alriodai and Deleted member 21620
Those are both one in the same ......niggas justify fucking fat bitches just for having a fat ass and titties
Whales don’t have high hip to waist ratio.

Dont guys with high standards mostly end up getting into relationships? theres normie dudes with stacy gfs. the normie probably had high standards

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Those are both one in the same ......niggas justify fucking fat bitches by saying they got a fat ass and sum big titties
THIS JFL
"bro you're gay look at thsoees titties and ass"
like whaaat