GYM CHAD ASKS ME FOR HELP! FOR TINDER ACCOUNT

D

Deleted member 19297

Silver
This weekend I was at the gym (trying to bulk a little.) One jacked dude asked me if I could record a video so he could use it for his tinder. He said he looks better in motion than in photos. I helped with his video and he told me he uses tinder to get laid minimum twice a week and recommended me some supplements to get jacked myself. He kinda looked like a younger Johnny sins. I took the video on my phone and sent it to him so I still have it. Rate him psl wise and his physique, is it ideal for tinder?

Attachments

• Snapchat-323830071.mp4
    828.3 KB
  • JFL
Reactions: MistaQlon, untouchable_coper, Deleted member 17829 and 2 others

• +1
Reactions: gggg3333
No fucking way.

• +1
Reactions: JapaneBAC
mini jeff bezo

• JFL
Reactions: Orbeck of Vinheim, Deleted member 19297 and Deleted member 15827
7 PSL

• +1
Reactions: Orbeck of Vinheim and Deleted member 19297
This weekend I was at the gym (trying to bulk a little.) One jacked dude asked me if I could record a video so he could use it for his tinder. He said he looks better in motion than in photos. I helped with his video and he told me he uses tinder to get laid minimum twice a week and recommended me some supplements to get jacked myself. He kinda looked like a younger Johnny sins. I took the video on my phone and sent it to him so I still have it. Rate him psl wise and his physique, is it ideal for tinder?

Let a dude cope