Gym copers, leanmaxxers, KYS

Chinacurry

Chinacurry

Kraken
Long story short, me and my partners need some metalwork done, we went to our place with his GF, and his mum who does a lot of running around on the farm, and called a blacksmith.

Blacksmith was about 45-50, normie as fuck, 3/10 face, maybe like 179cm, big fat belly, unkept hair, unkept big beard, just a huge fucking guy, his arms, chest, shoulders mass mogged me, people who seen me know that's not easy. He had huge arms with zero muscle tone, huge forearm, and big thick wrist.

Anyway this is a guy this forum would say has zero value.

He was talking about sone valves and explained the issue and said yeah problem is they don't make these like they used to.

Friends mum (I think she's a slut, mid 50s, divorced twice) said yeah, guess we could say that about men too, and smiled at him, and nodded at us 2, with a fag in her mouth. Even his GF giggled.

Afterwards in the car, my 170cm, 60kg friend asked what she meant and said it was inappropriate, she said oh shut up Martin, it was a joke. He asked more and she said stop taking it so serious, but I don't think people like u would have been able to get by 100 years ago, physically I mean, and I mean chinacurry, you know I loved you since you used to walk around my kitchen with your little willy out, but all you do now is cry and complain and ask doctors for drugs, and worry how your face and arms look in the light, it's not right dear...

We both didn't really know how to respond, but my friend should tell his mum not to be a slut

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18439, Racky, Stopping@Nothing19 and 6 others
K I just lost 5 pounds in a month(y)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gggg3333 and Johanjohan

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gggg3333, JizzFarmer, BearBoy and 13 others
Long story short, me and my partners need some metalwork done, we went to our place with his GF, and his mum who does a lot of running around on the farm, and called a blacksmith.

Blacksmith was about 45-50, normie as fuck, 3/10 face, maybe like 179cm, big fat belly, unkept hair, unkept big beard, just a huge fucking guy, his arms, chest, shoulders mass mogged me, people who seen me know that's not easy. He had huge arms with zero muscle tone, huge forearm, and big thick wrist.

He was talking about sone valves and explained the issue and said yeah problem is they don't make these like they used to.

Friends mum (I think she's a slut, mid 50s, divorced twice) said yeah, guess we could say that about men too, and smiled at him, and nodded at us 2, with a fag in her mouth. Even his GF giggled.

Afterwards in the car, my 170cm, 60kg friend asked what she meant and said it was inappropriate, she said oh shut up Martin, it was a joke. He asked more and she said stop taking it so serious, but I don't think people like u would have been able to get by 100 years ago, physically I mean, and I mean chinacurry, you know I loved you since you used to walk around my kitchen with your little willy out, but all you do now is cry and complain and ask doctors for drugs, and worry how your face and arms look in the light, it's not right dear...

We both didn't really know how to respond, but my friend should tell his mum not to be a slut
So, what kind of lesson should we learn from this? :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: ALP
So, what kind of lesson should we learn from this? :Comfy:
Being ripped, having good hair, good beard, is a waste of time, just be a mass monster

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Tallooksmaxxer, ALP and 1 other person
Tales from mumbai

• JFL
Reactions: gymcel:(
Being ripped, having good hair, good beard, is a waste of time, just be a mass monster
Ok, bro, opening up my ice-cream jar, the battle is starting
Ice Cream No GIF

:feelshehe:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gymcel:(, Johanjohan and Chinacurry
I can't pull off masc looks at all, the only hope I have is prettboymaxxing :feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Johanjohan
Ok, bro, opening up my ice-cream jar, the battle is starting
Ice Cream No GIF

:feelshehe:
I think he had such huge, fat, arms, wrist, shoulders cos he works all day with his hands too.

Reckon problem with gymcels is they can never get real mass lifting weights for what is realistically 20 mins a day time under tension.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16380 and Johanjohan
Most retarded thing i've read in this forum after 5'9 is the ideal male height shit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16380, Deleted member 15827, Tallooksmaxxer and 1 other person
Got it I’ll begin GigaBulking soon

Most retarded thing i've read in this forum after 5'9 is the ideal male height shit.
Obviously it's semi ironic, but only semi.

I guess what is true, being a 5'10" mass monster, who clearly doesn't give a shit about his appearance, is prob gonna make u higher value than the typical normie basement dweller, and is much more achievable than some if the advice handed out here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FreakkForLife and exeight
I guess what is true, being a 5'10" mass monster, who clearly doesn't give a shit about his appearance, is prob gonna make u higher value than the typical normie basement dweller, and is much more achievable than some if the advice handed out here
Look at this turkish singer;
Manu Baba2

He is almost forty, but he has;

• 0 receding hairline,
• A mogger beard,
• 1,82 cm and,
• Lean
Literally opposite of what you typed.

And if your friend's mother saw him she would be wet af, just like most of the turkish girls.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, exeight and Chinacurry
Look at this turkish singer;
View attachment 1681540
He is almost forty, but he has;

• 0 receding hairline,
• A mogger beard,
• 1,82 cm and,
• Lean

Literally opposite of what you typed.

And if your friend's mother saw him she would be wet af, just like most of the turkish girls.
Moral of the story;

Do everything you can to protect your hair,skin,teeth etc. and beardfraud to a degree.

Last edited:
exception os not the norm

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry
protect your hair,skin,teeth
Main point of looksmaxxing isn't gaining points,
It's protecting your points.

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
Why can 1 mid 50's woman, make you guys feel bad and inferior?
And question you would views.

this is short.

Looking like a boy, is a huge looksmin
View attachment 1681561
yes he is short, his mum and dad aren't, and he has a tiny frame too.

point is it's funny.cos him mum said it in front of his gf

yes he is short, his mum and dad aren't, and he has a tiny frame too.

point is it's funny.cos him mum said it in front of his gf
mirin to be honst, that with his height, frame, and twink shape like a teenage boy. That he evenm got a gf.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: ALP and Chinacurry
If you are anti bulking you either were never skinny in your whole life or are giga low IQ

You good nigger ?

1. Women (especially older ones) can be mean for no reason, and shit test for days. They will say hurtful things they don't believe in just to get a reaction from you, often because they feel insecure in some way or they woke up in a bad mood that day (maybe they found a new wrinkle, or they looked at themselves in the mirror and didn't like what they saw anymore). They are also very good at sniffing out insecurity; if she knows you're insecure about, for example, not being physically strong, she will make a snide remark about it specifically, regardless of whether or not she finds physical strength attractive.

2. The opinion of a woman in her 50s, especially if a slut / divorced twice, is worthless. Especially if it's along the lines of "where have all the good men gone?". These women want a betabuck slave that is "masculine" in the sense of "does everything I want and worships me".

3. Younger women may sometimes "giggle" at whatever older women's jokes are merely because most women are incapable of going against another woman unless there is a very good reason for it. She will laugh along just for the sake of humouring her, especially if they know each other, otherwise she would have problems with her later (later may mean as far as months after, with a remark like "you never laugh at my jokes" and stuff).

4. Even older women have varied tastes. I'm a total prettyboy and have had a LOT of women in their 50s hit on me or make positive remarks about my appearance completely unprompted.

TL;DR Stop hyperfixating on the opinion of ONE woman as if she spoke for ALL of them. Women are not an hivemind, and a woman in her 50s surely isn't the representative for the hundreds of thousands of younger women you'd be interested in.

• +1
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19 and Chinacurry
1. Women (especially older ones) can be mean for no reason, and shit test for days. They will say hurtful things they don't believe in just to get a reaction from you, often because they feel insecure in some way or they woke up in a bad mood that day (maybe they found a new wrinkle, or they looked at themselves in the mirror and didn't like what they saw anymore). They are also very good at sniffing out insecurity; if she knows you're insecure about, for example, not being physically strong, she will make a snide remark about it specifically, regardless of whether or not she finds physical strength attractive.

2. The opinion of a woman in her 50s, especially if a slut / divorced twice, is worthless. Especially if it's along the lines of "where have all the good men gone?". These women want a betabuck slave that is "masculine" in the sense of "does everything I want and worships me".

3. Younger women may sometimes "giggle" at whatever older women's jokes are merely because most women are incapable of going against another woman unless there is a very good reason for it. She will laugh along just for the sake of humouring her, especially if they know each other, otherwise she would have problems with her later (later may mean as far as months after, with a remark like "you never laugh at my jokes" and stuff).

4. Even older women have varied tastes. I'm a total prettyboy and have had a LOT of women in their 50s hit on me or make positive remarks about my appearance completely unprompted.

TL;DR Stop hyperfixating on the opinion of ONE woman as if she spoke for ALL of them. Women are not an hivemind, and a woman in her 50s surely isn't the representative for the hundreds of thousands of younger women you'd be interested in.
All very fair, just funny how this old foid was clearly into this hyper masc fatcel, and compared her low T son to him lol

these are 50 yo's who came from a different time, it doesn't matter what they want. these days youngsters want lean gymmaxxed aesthetic boys.

these are 50 yo's who came from a different time, it doesn't matter what they want. these days youngsters want lean gymmaxxed aesthetic boys.
Yeah, but also a lean pretty boy with nice curly hair, what happens to him when he's 30? I see boomers in their 50s who still look masc, and look like they can look after themselves, Gen x and millennial less so, zoomers, fuck knows

Yeah, but also a lean pretty boy with nice curly hair, what happens to him when he's 30? I see boomers in their 50s who still look masc, and look like they can look after themselves, Gen x and millennial less so, zoomers, fuck knows
no such thing as a prettyboy at 30, collagen and hair goes to shit only masculine guys survive that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19615 and Chinacurry
No, we don't care about mid-50 years old whore standards.

We fuck the daughters of their son, why would we care ?

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry
what a garbage bombastic thread