Gym / exercise is very unhealthy

Xtra

Xtra

For years I’ve known that exercise or going to the gym is a hoax but it’s worse than I thought. It’s literally dangerous and stresses your body out + ages you more than anything. Found a good video on it.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, watah, ShowerMaxxing and 7 others
Clickbait title, HIIT is bad. Lifting is good for bone health, lifting contributes to a lower body fat which helps your organs.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, IvanTheSpaceBiker, Sny and 10 others
Working out excessively is unhealthy. Exercising moderately and responsibly is fine.

Nuance is needed.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sub0, pablomaxx, albe.ORG and 18 others
NEETbros keep winning

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Madridista, raleqtambrobret, PsychoDsk and 6 others
:bigbrain:

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel
being a fat slob is ideal

• JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, pablomaxx, ShowerMaxxing and 4 others
Working out is good at a very constant and minimal level. Like 10-30mins cardio a day. For bone and joint health, you want to keep things used.

Just like how shoes break down if you dont wear them at all.

But the gym culture is a massive cope. Its a replacement they created in their head for the bad quality of life they are getting, a literal coping mechanism. Most of these men lack opportunities and have it down bad with women and society they create this false path of success with the goal being common ideals of a jacked up dude who gets women and lives a perceivable "healthy life". To make it worst most gymbros who look muscular are taking testosterone and injecting themselves with all types of weird shit and this is probably why the bulk of them have heart problems. They also are not eating proper nutrients especially with all of this bulk and cut crap.

The biggest deception about weight is that it is a hormonal issue. I have not seriously lifted weights a day in my life outside of school sports and i have likely eaten worst and in higher frequency than most people. still thin with low body fat. The only time i did lift weights i started to have issues and damage to my body.. Fat people always had it in them to be fat, as they remained the same skin and fat composition they had when they were kids, meaning its hormonal, as hormones affect your metabolism, and the amount of fat you keep. Happiness starts when you can be you for who you are, but the world required that men hate themselves, so they can cling to copes, suggestions, and agendas that disguise and twist the grim reality we live in today.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Sub0, romanstock, tombradylover and 3 others
Lifting man made iron in a man made gym will prematurely age you bro.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Sushifart, Dunkelheit and 1 other person
The biggest deception about weight is that it is a hormonal issue. I have not seriously lifted weights a day in my life outside of school sports and i have likely eaten worst and in higher frequency than most people. still thin with low body fat. The only time i did lift weights i started to have issues and damage to my body.. Fat people always had it in them to be fat, as they remained the same skin and fat composition they had when they were kids, meaning its hormonal, as hormones affect your metabolism, and the amount of fat you keep. Happiness starts when you can be you for who you are, but the world required that men hate themselves, so they can cling to copes, suggestions, and agendas that disguise and twist the grim reality we live in today.
this is bullshit and what fat people say

• +1
Reactions: infini
this is bullshit and what fat people say
You dont have to believe me. Ive been skinny/athletic fit my whole life i have no reason to larp on a anonymous forum filled with patients.

I grew up eating poptarts and those shitty soufers meals and pizzas. My jaw has nothing to do with the food i ate. Bone/jaw and lowbodyfat=hormones. Just like when you take testosterone your skin gets all veiny and shit, hormones cause your body to grow into a certain template and things that disrupt it will cancel that cycle or deviate from the usual pattern. Some people genetically are not as primal, or may have other genetic mutations that deviates the pattern. Its not a bad deal in reality, but people push fake ideals when the truth is somewhere else. My point.

Last edited:
  • +1
You dont have to believe me. Ive been skinny/athletic fit my whole life i have no reason to larp on a anonymous forum filled with patients.

I grew up eating poptarts and those shitty soufers meals and pizzas. My jaw has nothing to do with the food i ate. Bone/jaw and lowbodyfat=hormones. Just like when you take testosterone your skin gets all veiny and shit, hormones cause your body to grow into a certain template and things that disrupt it will cancel that cycle or deviate from the usual pattern. Some people genetically are not as primal, or may have other genetic mutations that deviates the pattern. Its not a bad deal in reality, but people push fake ideals when the truth is somewhere else. My point.
you can be skinny and eat trash food I never denied that because it's about how much you eat, if you ate lots of the same food you would be fat, fat fucks just simply eat too much and skinny people don't eat often

For years I’ve known that exercise or going to the gym is a hoax but it’s worse than I thought. It’s literally dangerous and stresses your body out + ages you more than anything. Found a good video on it.

hes doing fucking triathlons lmao obviously thats different from just working out

• +1
Reactions: pablomaxx
being a fat slob is ideal
whenever u call out how unhealthy exercise is everyone replies "bUt BeInG FaT aNd EaTiNg JUnK fOoD sItTiNg ArOuNd Is BetTeR?"
like u cant not exercise and just be at a natural shape lol, its either u exercise or ur a fatass for these retards
they just automatically assume youre promoting being fat also lol

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC, Melly, socialcel and 2 others
So many retards in the Blackpill genuinely believe this

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
Working out isn't healthy, lifting metal up and down is in no way "natural". All you are doing is putting unnecessary and unrealistic amounts of stress on your body. If you want to look a certain way that's fine, but gymcels need to stop gaslighting other people

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC, romanstock, Melly and 2 others
Working out excessively is unhealthy. Exercising moderately and responsibly is fine.

Nuance is needed.
"Injecting too much heroin is unhealthy. Injecting heroin moderately and responsibly is fine.

Nuance is needed."

its literally just doing less of a bad thing so it doesnt affect you as much. doesnt make the thing not bad and the optimal state to be in is where you dont do the bad thing at all.

"Injecting too much heroin is unhealthy. Injecting heroin moderately and responsibly is fine.

Nuance is needed."

its literally just doing less of a bad thing so it doesnt affect you as much. doesnt make the thing not bad and the optimal state to be in is where you dont do the bad thing at all.
You watched goatis videos on YouTube we get it.

Comparing injecting drugs to going to the gym and exercising is the most retarded thing i’ve seen today.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thebuffdon690, plukee, bloomercel and 4 others
You watched goatis videos on YouTube we get it.

Comparing injecting drugs to going to the gym and exercising is the most retarded thing i’ve seen today.
no argument

gymcelling is js killing urself faster cause u want to spike mtor as frequently as possible.

idc tho.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, bloomercel and moreroidsmoredates

So how are you supposed to improve on dealing with stress then?

Working out isn't healthy, lifting metal up and down is in no way "natural". All you are doing is putting unnecessary and unrealistic amounts of stress on your body. If you want to look a certain way that's fine, but gymcels need to stop gaslighting other people
But it's okay when fake natural Sv3rige cult herd followers gaslight then?

Just picking things up isn't natural theory lmao

Muh "unrealistic" amounts of stress lmao

Some ex-servicemen are in their nineties/hundreds. Hypothetically they should be worse-off than gymcels seeing as they've faced stress from all angles mentally, physicality and socially. There is studies also claiming that fitness is increasing health quality over one's lifetime.

Time @ReadBooksEveryday put the Sv3rige copers to rest. It's the same laziness excuses seeing as you are always trapped by your mind. Very few here wish to challenge it, instead put all their time and resources into posting on here lmao

@Clavicular

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and HTN_Mentalcel
Working out is good at a very constant and minimal level. Like 10-30mins cardio a day. For bone and joint health, you want to keep things used.

Just like how shoes break down if you dont wear them at all.

But the gym culture is a massive cope. Its a replacement they created in their head for the bad quality of life they are getting, a literal coping mechanism. Most of these men lack opportunities and have it down bad with women and society they create this false path of success with the goal being common ideals of a jacked up dude who gets women and lives a perceivable "healthy life". To make it worst most gymbros who look muscular are taking testosterone and injecting themselves with all types of weird shit and this is probably why the bulk of them have heart problems. They also are not eating proper nutrients especially with all of this bulk and cut crap.

Soyboy.

I give humanity 25 years.

Tops.

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
Gym is layjit man

But it's okay when fake natural Sv3rige cult herd followers gaslight then?

Just picking things up isn't natural theory lmao

Muh "unrealistic" amounts of stress lmao

Some ex-servicemen are in their nineties/hundreds. Hypothetically they should be worse-off than gymcels seeing as they've faced stress from all angles mentally, physicality and socially. There is studies also claiming that fitness is increasing health quality over one's lifetime.

Time @ReadBooksEveryday put the Sv3rige copers to rest. It's the same laziness excuses seeing as you are always trapped by your mind. Very few here wish to challenge it, instead put all their time and resources into posting on here lmao

@Clavicular
Idk man i think walking is the only healthy long term solution.

Muscle protects to some extent but fat can do the same thing.

Some form of cardio and resistance training is necessary to make sure your body doesn't wither away.

• +1
Idk man i think walking is the only healthy long term solution.

Muscle protects to some extent but fat can do the same thing.
Just walk, be fat theory. You along with NEET's overall are a disgrace to what possibilities you should be going for in your life.

this is looksmax.org not healthmax.org stupid nigger

Just walk, be fat theory. You along with NEET's overall are a disgrace to what possibilities you should be going for in your life.

I think cardio is the main problem,mild gymcelling isn't too bad and some muscle is good for longevity. Marathon runners look like shit even with good diets tbh

Nearly everything you said here is wrong and not grounded in science.

I think cardio is the main problem,mild gymcelling isn't too bad and some muscle is good for longevity. Marathon runners look like shit even with good diets tbh
Yet a majority of armed forces servicemen have struck the perfect balance and unironically have become subtle chads. Like Greg Plitt.

And the best of the best services undoubtedly are giga-adrenaline pilled too.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel and HTN_Mentalcel
Yet a majority of armed forces servicemen have struck the perfect balance and unironically have become subtle chads. Like Greg Plitt.
View attachment 2967285
And the best of the best services undoubtedly are giga-adrenaline pilled too.
Fuark they are all jacked and built like bricks. I must get my ultimate fighting physique back.

Mike Mentzer already told about this. However the jooos silenced him and promoted Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Mike was against working out everyday and using unnecessary weights.

He advised people to just work out once a week on full intensity then have a meat based diet.

And give your body 7 days to heal properly.

• Woah
Fuark they are all jacked and built like bricks. I must get my ultimate fighting physique back.
Okay I said majority. It's really a minority. An elite mentality.

Okay I said majority. It's really a minority. An elite mentality.
Everyone trains bro. When I was arrested; they sent these steroided policemen to incapacitate me. It's some crazy shit man.

• Woah
Nearly everything you said here is wrong and not grounded in science.
Found the guy who sweats at the gym like a fag. Let me guess, you also practice cold showers?

BTW:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9800400/#:~:text=Epidemiological studies have found that,of abdominal fat3,4. "Epidemiological studies have found that lower testosterone levels are related to decreased muscle mass, central obesity, and the accumulation of ..."

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-022-27182-y "testosterone was significantly associated with subcutaneous fat, but not visceral fat. In addition, testosterone had a positive correlation with abdominal muscle regardless of qualitative features such as fat-rich and fat-free."

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC10763932/ "Lower testosterone levels in men have been consistently associated with metabolic abnormalities, particularly obesity.
In conclusion, our results showed that lower testosterone levels in males are linked to more total fat percent and less lean mass percent."

So, heres at the very least, 3 different studies that have all linked the same things. FYI, what im saying is very grounded in science, and your hearing it here fist. Just because common sense did not pick up enmass about this, does not mean people who arent NPC like yourself cannot put two and two together and come to accurate conclusions

Common sense isnt common huh? Explain why MTF who take HRT gain sub body fat overtime? Or males who take testosterone lose bodyfat and gain muscle mass. Or, you think hormones are just some magic word that have no bearing on the body? Grow up

Last edited:
My hormonal composition which indicate my behavior implies that im likely more masculine than you on all fronts, since you seem to be another gym coper who cant for the life of him see vanity and a cope for what it is.

Heavy gym addiction is a cope for losers who have no life. And worst than the ones who rot because at least they understand their fate. Bunch of copers and faggots who drool over the ideal image of the muscular eunech who roids his life away.

Also, heres a study for you https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4244394/

Found that gays are more likely to go to the gym. A study of over 300 people.
MSM (men who have sex with men) showed a stronger desire to become muscular than heterosexual men, were more likely to perform IAT, and used protein powders or anabolic steroids. They reported that improving their body shape and increasing their self-confidence were their main reasons for training, whereas heterosexual men indicated weight loss and health improvement as the main reasons for training. MSM engaged in riskier sexual behaviour than heterosexual men. Of all the high-risk men, 61.9% (N=70) performed IAT, while 38.1% (N=43) performed moderate anaerobic training (p<0.01). The association between IAT and sexual risk was stronger in MSM than in heterosexual men (p<0.01 vs p=0.05, respectively). The interaction between MSM and IAT in high-risk participants was multiplicative.

Cope harder. Makes sense that op and the sensible men here who seem to have decent amounts of T look at things strictly from a efficiency perspective, while all the copers here swool over the idea of gym for muh self confidence, muh body potential, muh trapped in mind bullshit.

Last edited:
My hormonal composition which indicate my behavior implies that im likely more masculine than you on all fronts, since you seem to be another gym coper who cant for the life of him see vanity and a cope for what it is.

Heavy gym addiction is a cope for losers who have no life. And worst than the ones who rot because at least they understand their fate. Bunch of copers and faggots who drool over the ideal image of the muscular eunech who roids his life away.

Also, heres a study for you https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4244394/

MSM (men who have sex with men) showed a stronger desire to become muscular than heterosexual men, were more likely to perform IAT, and used protein powders or anabolic steroids. They reported that improving their body shape and increasing their self-confidence were their main reasons for training, whereas heterosexual men indicated weight loss and health improvement as the main reasons for training. MSM engaged in riskier sexual behaviour than heterosexual men. Of all the high-risk men, 61.9% (N=70) performed IAT, while 38.1% (N=43) performed moderate anaerobic training (p<0.01). The association between IAT and sexual risk was stronger in MSM than in heterosexual men (p<0.01 vs p=0.05, respectively). The interaction between MSM and IAT in high-risk participants was multiplicative.

Cope harder. Makes sense that op and the sensible men here who seem to have decent amounts of T look at things strictly from a efficiency perspective, while all the copers here swool over the idea of gym for muh self confidence, muh body potential, muh trapped in mind bullshit.
Who looks higher T
IMG 3344
IMG 3345

This is a prime example of being a midwit.

So you cite a obscure video of a guy giving his opinion inwhich he cites an anecdote of a man redlining his body towards dangerous levels due to his specific training method which is supposedly an example of "exercise is bad!". You might as well say exercise is bad because marathon running is technically an exercise and it's bad for your joints and overall health!

Oh wait, it's designed to make you run as far as possible before total body failure(not death). However since nuance be damned a midwit will extrapolate this and form the generalization of exercise being inherently bad. Mostly done through some false binary option without considering a middle ground.

Also just take this as a snippet of the validity of the video in question
Screenshot 20240607 001752 YouTube
"Less red meat" Where is the proof that it's bad? And no I do not want to see the same regurgitated studies that employ the correlation = causation fallacy repeatedly.

Next up water is bad and the content is something like "Man drinks 8 gallons of water and dies".

• +1
Reactions: Madridista, bloomercel and Deleted member 33112
Dnr but I can tell he overtrained HIIT and got a heart attack.

• +1
Reactions: Sny
obviously the one whos taking testosterone. Both of them look soy buy the roided guy probably has no natural cycle anymore. He has higher potential of turning to a softy after his cycle

Did u read the study?
How does the guy on the left look soy at all the retired delta force soldier he might be taking steroids but his physique looks natty

IMG 3358
IMG 3346

That was him when he was younger and your study I just breezed through it you were saying something about fat = more testasterone but that just seems like those Jew studies they make to have goys like us be weaker to be enslaved give me a example of someone you consider “high t” like a picture

How does the guy on the left look soy at all the retired delta force soldier he might be taking steroids but his physique looks natty

View attachment 2967571View attachment 2967572

That was him when he was younger and your study I just breezed through it you were saying something about fat = more testasterone but that just seems like those Jew studies they make to have goys like us be weaker to be enslaved give me a example of someone you consider “high t” like a picture
He dosent look natty at all. Anyone with a eye for this can immediately tell hes at least used to be on something. Its not sustainable. At least the first pic. Unnatural/unsustainable muscle mass growth in certain areas combined with very low bodyfat is usually a clue of PEDs or something similar. Especially considering the guys age.

Fat=less testosterone in short is what the studies implied not the opposite way around. And no, nothing jew about it. What the hell are you saying? These are facts not only observable in studies but in real life. It takes 2 seconds to figure out what happens when you inject estrogen, and what happens when you inject testosterone.

If anything the only thing jews would encourage in order to enslave you guys is the idea of gymrotting. Also not sure why you have that chip on your shoulder about jew conspiracy when you yourself know nothing about what im saying. Maybe you should verify facts first before claiming this and that/

Last edited:

Yeah bc it makes u live less, that means less hours spent on .org and masturbating to children online. Right OP?

Why am i so fast
Why am i so strong
Why am i so fit

Cuz i lift heavy objects repetitively and eat good

• +1
Reactions: butterworld and Deleted member 33112
He dosent look natty at all. Anyone with a eye for this can immediately tell hes at least used to be on something. Its not sustainable. At least the first pic. Unnatural/unsustainable muscle mass growth in certain areas combined with very low bodyfat is usually a clue of PEDs or something similar. Especially considering the guys age.

Fat=less testosterone in short is what the studies implied not the opposite way around. And no, nothing jew about it. What the hell are you saying? These are facts not only observable in studies but in real life. It takes 2 seconds to figure out what happens when you inject estrogen, and what happens when you inject testosterone.

If anything the only thing jews would encourage in order to enslave you guys is the idea of gymrotting. Also not sure why you have that chip on your shoulder about jew conspiracy when you yourself know nothing about what im saying. Maybe you should verify facts first before claiming this and that/
That physique doesn’t look unachievable at all if he has the genetics and works out rigorously but yea he might be because of his age so what exactly are you saying is high testasterone define it clearly and with a picture example of the closest thing to it yea when you inject estrogen you become fat and flabby when you inject testasterone you become lean and muscular so I don’t get why your thinking going to the gym is something bad the Jews would push you not to go to the gym so your weak in Ancient Greece they wouldn’t let slaves workout so they couldn’t grow strong and revolt against the slave masters

:soy:

Yes mate, that picture you made must surely be me lmao

Last edited: