Gym gets you roasties

D

Deleted member 5301

MonsterCockMaxxing
Joined
Feb 16, 2020
Posts
1,478
Reputation
2,331
most of the guys I know who are gymmaxed are just with or attracting roasties. Don’t see Stacies tbh.

I think face and Pheno cap people so har

Better than nothing I guess
 
A gymmaxxed LTN or incel won't get anything must be MTN
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5301
A gymmaxxed LTN or incel won't get anything must be MTN
Even the guys on roids are surrounded by young roasties or Beckie’s at most it’s really not inspiring at all
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879

Similar threads

bloodysummoningg
Replies
0
Views
20
bloodysummoningg
bloodysummoningg
paulwesleyyy
Replies
7
Views
81
chincel11
C
no1softee
Replies
5
Views
37
shortface
shortface
slaintydainty
Replies
0
Views
24
slaintydainty
slaintydainty
…………
Replies
0
Views
16
…………
…………

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top