Gym girls are the biggest pick me

try2beme

try2beme

Gaslighters.org
They want to be chosen by chads unless theyre lesbian.

The male equivalent to a gym girl is a dude with dyed hair or mullet, paints his nails, wears dresses or skirts sometimes, is super slender / femboy build and instead of flexing in front of his camera he throws his ass in a circle then pauses and says “wait leme stopp”

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: aleksander, watah, kingpiin and 17 others
@Imretarded? @sportsmogger

• +1
Reactions: Imretarded? and sportsmogger
i agree
IMG 7923

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
“Pick me” :soy::soy::soy:

• +1
Reactions: sigma ✰, Xangsane, Primalsplit and 1 other person
And they’re so fucking disgusting. I mean yeah their ass is huge but nigga the rest of her body looks like a slightly buff teenager and just imagine how she looks like when she „bulks“ 🤢🤢

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: borntosuffer, chadlike, ReadBooksEveryday and 4 others
And they’re so fucking disgusting. I mean yeah their ass is huge but nigga the rest of her body looks like a slightly buff teenager and just imagine how she looks like when she „bulks“ 🤢🤢
Yeah they legit look like 12-15 yo boys its scary men want that

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer, ReadBooksEveryday, boss8055 and 1 other person
Gym girls are hot stop using tik tok lingo you abused I pad baby

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Disrupted Gene, sigma ✰, DarkTriadBeliever and 4 others
Gym girls are hot stop using tik tok lingo you abused I pad baby
Loser trait: thinking tiktok invented pick mes

It existed before that kid

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
They're mostly just attention seekers imo calling them "Pickmes" is a big reach

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, ReadBooksEveryday, boss8055 and 1 other person
Yeah they legit look like 12-15 yo boys its scary men want that
Yeah and this „gymcrush“ shit is the most pussy shit I ever heard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DNRDniggerking and try2beme
  • +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu
  • +1
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever, datboijj, borntosuffer and 2 others
They're mostly just attention seekers imo calling them "Pickmes" is a big reach
Yeah cause i will never pick them your right

• +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RichardSpencel, imthesupremecel and try2beme
Most men are unironically gay these days, I remember dbdr did a foid fish and so many guys were dming ‘her’ mommy” and “step on me”
Pathetic faggots lol
Same losers that will say
“I like a muscle mommy!!”
“I like a girl that can beat me up!! :soy::soy::soy::soy:

• +1
Reactions: iblamechico, SomaliMax, ReadBooksEveryday and 1 other person
Nigga same physique like a slightly buff 15 year old with tiddies (that look disgusting because of her chest)
You don’t like tits? Wtf are you in to then Chicho and Bereht ?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and Deleted member 84056
@try2beme so you would see this girl and think she is a Pickme or no lol

Kelsiefaithhthomas

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane, Yliaster and try2beme
Most men are unironically gay these days, I remember dbdr did a foid fish and so many guys were dming ‘her’ mommy” and “step on me”
Pathetic faggots lol
Same losers that will say
“I like a muscle mommy!!”
“I like a girl that can beat me up!! :soy::soy::soy::soy:
I swear to God. It’s seriously and truly gay. Imagine pathetically begging as a MAN for a woman who is impersonating MEN. I have more respect for openly gay men who actually know and admit themselves

• +1
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes
I swear to God. It’s seriously and truly gay. Imagine pathetically begging as a MAN for a woman who is impersonating MEN. I have more respect for openly gay men who actually know and admit themselves
If you are a gay top you are unironically straighter than a lot of “straight” men

• +1
Reactions: iblamechico and try2beme
What’s wrong with a mullet? Highest smv haircut atm for my age

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and Deleted member 84056
xbv59xmui3q51.jpg
You’re just a twink a gym girl would get crushed by my bloat :ogre:

xbv59xmui3q51.jpg
w.redd.it/xbv59xmui3q51.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=

Most gym girls don’t hit chest they only work out their ass and legs and cardio
Then why do their upper bodys look so buff for a woman

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: try2beme and Deleted member 84056
What’s wrong with a mullet? Highest smv haircut atm for my age
I love mullets but the whole list is too much accomodating to female gaze or being feminine just like gym dykes

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and AlbinoMaxxer
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and try2beme
Because they train arms chest and shoulders as if theyre a nigga. Its revolting

I even saw a gym girl say “when i have a bigger chest than him” are u fucking retarded

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, AlbinoMaxxer and imthesupremecel
  • +1
Because they train arms chest and shoulders as if theyre a nigga. Its revolting

I even saw a gym girl say “when i have a bigger chest than him” are u fucking retarded
Totally agree, just need a nice athletic build with a fat ass, too much muscle is repulsing, not trying to feel like im fucking a dude

• +1
If you think this is buff upper body then you need to put some weight on you. You’re probably a twink. I barely ever seen a girl in the gym who I couldn’t over power

19f-i-have-been-working-out-at-the-gym-for-just-about-2-v0-zfr5c9c2b48b1.png

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever, Yliaster, boss8055 and 1 other person
Most of the time their face look like it belongs to a fucking ogres' except their huge ass built by taking pics every 5 minutes at the gym, yet they all expect Chads :lul: Self entitled little bitches. It was over for incels since beginning :feelswhy:

Offtopic but I'm at my neurologist rn and a goth 16 year old looking baddie is looking straight at me :lul: 100% they ain't even IODs they straight up thoughts like "what is this disgusting subhuman manlet looking for in here he should just rope, fucking pathethic inferior DNA wasting air my future Chad offspring will breathe :lul:" It's so fucking over for untermenschen :feelswhy:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Debetro, JohnDoe, boss8055 and 5 others
If you think this is buff upper body then you need to put some weight on you. You’re probably a twink. I barely ever seen a girl in the gym who I couldn’t over power

View attachment 3141948
Nigger I said „like a slighty buff teeanger“ their upper bodies look bigger than the average women

View attachment 3141948
You cherrypicked HARD and i promise you this is photoshop and bbls

Average iq of a gym dyke defender

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and Xangsane
Every time this nigga post it's like war on looksmaxing.org blud

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rzn, omnilegent, boss8055 and 2 others

View attachment 3141948
The cherry picking is actually mind boggling

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and imthesupremecel
Nigger I said „like a slighty buff teeanger“ their upper bodies look bigger than the average women
That girls arm looks like a noodle I can snap in half

• JFL
Most of the time their face look like it belongs to a fucking ogres' except their huge ass built by taking pics every 5 minutes at the gym, yet they all expect Chads :lul: Self entitled little bitches. It was over for incels since beginning :feelswhy:

Offtopic but I'm at my neurologist rn and a goth 16 year old looking baddie is looking straight at me :lul: 100% they ain't even IODs they straight up thoughts like "what is this disgusting subhuman manlet looking for in here he should just rope, fucking pathethic inferior DNA wasting air my future Chad offspring will breathe :lul:" It's so fucking over for untermenschen :feelswhy:
They think having a bum is an achhievement

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Outerz14
Obviously shes wearing expensive compression leggings with her ass out and looks like she considers herself “one of the boys”

Attention seekers are pick me’s

Dude you are wrong on this lol you might be conflating Gymgirls with those actual Pickmes who go on
Podcasts pandering to men saying how women should be more feminine and submissive etc whereas a
girl going to the Gym is more a Masculine go getter Mindset the opposite of a Pickme who is overtly just
begging for Male attention

Most girls just go to the Gym to Build their Booty to thirst trap for attention its really that simple they
aren't pickmes

• +1
Aura! Skibidu! Bro is ___

God I hate gen z kill yourself asap
Your autism and inability to take a joke is showing

Cringe

Dude you are wrong on this lol you might be conflating Gymgirls with those actual Pickmes who go on
Podcasts pandering to men saying how women should be more feminine and submissive etc whereas a
girl going to the Gym is more a Masculine go getter Mindset the opposite of a Pickme who is overtly just
begging for Male attention

Most girls just go to the Gym to Build their Booty to thirst trap for attention its really that simple they
aren't pickmes
Thirst trap = asking men to choose them

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Xangsane