Gym girls are the biggest pick me

Because they train arms chest and shoulders as if theyre a nigga. Its revolting

I even saw a gym girl say “when i have a bigger chest than him” are u fucking retarded

Dude yes but they aren't saying that to be pickmes LMAO they are trying to be like Men which is the
opposite of a Pickme who pretends to be feminine and friendly

You're conflating Bossbabes with Pickmes

Dude yes but they aren't saying that to be pickmes LMAO they are trying to be like Men which is the
opposite of a Pickme who pretends to be feminine and friendly
No a pick me has male interests and hobbies to relate to them and get in their pants. They are masculine. The other extreme is the one who thinks shes cute shi

A non pick me has female friends female hobbies female environment.

That sentence made sense, pick up a book homosexual kid
You learned to read on an iPad and have a Jewish chip implanted in your recessed frontal lobe
ninja e3 GIF by Twitter

If you think this is buff upper body then you need to put some weight on you. You’re probably a twink. I barely ever seen a girl in the gym who I couldn’t over power

19f-i-have-been-working-out-at-the-gym-for-just-about-2-v0-zfr5c9c2b48b1.png
View attachment 3141948
All that effort to still be pumped and dumped by the men they want for ltr

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and try2beme
They want to be chosen by chads unless theyre lesbian.

The male equivalent to a gym girl is a dude with dyed hair or mullet, paints his nails, wears dresses or skirts sometimes, is super slender / femboy build and instead of flexing in front of his camera he throws his ass in a circle then pauses and says “wait leme stopp”
They are the worst yh especially when they get real lean and think its attractive to look like teenage boys. Bunch of bimbos riddles with drug addiction, social media addiction, body dysmorphia and mental issues.

Same as bodybuilders, transgenders, women with huge fake tits and all the others who go for extreme changes to there appearance. Trying to cure an internal problem by make huge changes to the external.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Dude you are wrong on this lol you might be conflating Gymgirls with those actual Pickmes who go on
Podcasts pandering to men saying how women should be more feminine and submissive etc whereas a
girl going to the Gym is more a Masculine go getter Mindset the opposite of a Pickme who is overtly just
begging for Male attention

Most girls just go to the Gym to Build their Booty to thirst trap for attention its really that simple they
aren't pickmes
Thirst trap = asking men to choose them

They rather have that then settle for norm cuck until they hit the wall

And their boyfriends in ltr are usually some ogre

No a pick me has male interests and hobbies to relate to them and get in their pants. They are masculine. The other extreme is the one who thinks shes cute shi

A non pick me has female friends female hobbies female environment.

Equinox is full of chad hungry women who admit they’re only there to husband hunt

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
All the girls that I knew who looked really good, and suddenly started going to the gym, that's when they also started their hoe phase..

• +1
If you think this is buff upper body then you need to put some weight on you. You’re probably a twink. I barely ever seen a girl in the gym who I couldn’t over power

View attachment 3141948

Sexy af

No idea wtf OP is ranting about honestly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 84056
  • JFL
Thirst trap = asking men to choose them

Women thirst trap to farm attention in general its their Nature to thrive off of attention they're
not doing it to be chosen lmao at your warped view on this.Yes if they're dming Atheltes and
Musicians commenting under their posts that is pickme shit 100%

@try2beme nope you like flat stick women that look like femboys.

True femininity is shallow bone structure big boobs (k cups preferably) hourglass figure

• Ugh..
I like feminine women and you apparently dont which is really fine

So women going to the Gym to sculpt their Bodies isn't feminine ? also how does that make them a
pickme ?? im super lost

The male equivalent to a gym girl is a dude with dyed hair or mullet, paints his nails, wears dresses or skirts sometimes, is super slender / femboy build and instead of flexing in front of his camera he throws his ass in a circle then pauses and says “wait leme stopp”
Most of them are fat and kind of retarded so they'll never gain muscle and often times not even lose weight

Most of the women I see at plant fitness were just spending 10 a month to use treadmills because it's too embarrassing to flap their fat around on a public sidewalk

Went to a new gym and no women there :lul:

Actual gym girls ye that ain't it

• +1
Most of them are fat and kind of retarded so they'll never gain muscle and often times not even lose weight

Most of the women I see at plant fitness were just spending 10 a month to use treadmills because it's too embarrassing to flap their fat around on a public sidewalk

Went to a new gym and no women there :lul:

Actual gym girls ye that ain't it
Yeah theyre all just bulky with low muscle mass irl. Dudes are using photoshopped top 1% influencer to prove me wrong

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
So women going to the Gym to sculpt their Bodies isn't feminine ? also how does that make them a
pickme ?? im super lost
What would be feminine is going on a diet….or even doing cardio, pilates and so on. Not lifting heavy weights repetitively in a male envrioment then flexing like a male warrior

• JFL
Reactions: Yliaster
@try2beme nope you like flat stick women that look like femboys.

True femininity is shallow bone structure big boobs (k cups preferably) hourglass figure
I like slim thick women, u keep assuming things instead of asking questions and its getting annoying af

Ask questions or keep quiet nobody cares about imaginary opinions

View attachment 3141948
Fraudmaxxed (special short and pads, angles and so on) and filtermaxxed tbf. Instagram is the source of bullshit. In real life, in various gyms there were girls with big features, but pretty much it's never like on the photos, same with their faces, even after tons of make up.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and try2beme

did i just catch you staring at my non existent block muscular ass? ughhhh what a creep.

gym bitchies are hot. Way too muscular women are very rare, mostly they want bigger butt

@Xangsane I like skinny foids, not these baboon ass cunts.

You ever notice most gym foids are flatchested?

• +1
Attention seekers are pick me’s
YOU should not go by what the term inantly means
and go by what the origin of the term is
the origin is a girl who does anything to please a man, aka pays for the man, gives him a place to stay
excuses cheating etc
the term doesn't actually mean any girl that wants to be seen above others
you noobs

• JFL
/ femboy build and instead of flexing in front of his camera he throws his ass in a circle then pauses and says “wait leme stopp”
:hnghn::p:feelsohh:

• JFL
I want a gym girl so we can have mogger babies

• +1
every girl into male hobbies is like this, whether its sports, gym, gaming, they're only there because a guy they know that liked it was good looking

every girl into male hobbies is like this, whether its sports, gym, gaming, they're only there because a guy they know that liked it was good looking
Why are so many foids into surfing?

• JFL
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever