“Gym is cope” “It’s OVER if you aren’t at least 6’6” Coping faggots gtfih

DIDNT READ A SINGLE WORD. Keep crying and being a jealous subhuman. I mog you to oblivion.

Go hard in the motherfucking paint Nigga.
DIDNT READ A SIGNLE WORD. Keep crying and being jealous subhuman. I mog you to oblivion.

“Coping” “manlet” “subhuman” I IQ mog you most likely considering you’re ethnic. I body mog you. Facemog you, and life mog you. Keep coping vegan faggot.

View attachment 5269
Me knocking your ethnic malnutritioned vegan ass out with one hit. Get back to drinking your soy milk and keep coping.

Happy9

Omae wa mou shindeiru.

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
What city man?

Cope. I’m not some faggy incel that uses another mans pictures to catfish. Keep coping though, it’s funny how delusional you are and have an excuse for everything.

You're the one making the claim buddy boyo, the burden to provide acceptable proof is all on you. Claims about your so-caled integrity means shit all, any liar can claim they told the truth. Meet up with one of these girls, take a pic of you both together, then it can be confirmed you used your own pics.

However, if the pics posted in this thread of your face are correct, then it just confirms the alternative explanation - that you got matches cos of face. No gym was needed, unless of course you were a fat fuck before and used it to lean up.

With all the coping lately and inferiority complexes I’ve seen from people who aren’t at least 6 foot I decided to make a new tinder three days ago where I put my height as 5’9 in my bio (even though women on tinder don’t give two fucks about your bio).

I also only used three pictures, two of which are douchey shirtless mirror pictures and the third is a picture of me far away at a table. In none of these pictures is my face even all that visible, so they are basing their attraction around my body. I also look short in both pictures where I’m standing up.

I also only swiped right on girls that I’d be willing to fuck. But remember boys ldar if you aren’t at least 6’6 and gym is cope.

View attachment 5046View attachment 5047
Damn u look great bro mirin

Lol at this coping manlet you fucking gymcelled subhuman your not tall enough to even reach my face keep coping you faggot, the only thing gymcelling is good at is making money off from gay cam shows so keep shaking your 1 inch clit infront of a cam so you can make enough money to sustain your disgusting diet.

whats wrong with you. he pasted proof muscles work even tho hes bald.

stop bullying OP hes doing God's work

It never even started . Its been over.

whats wrong with you. he pasted proof muscles work even tho hes bald.

stop bullying OP hes doing God's work
He's bald?
Also read dialogue again it wasn't my intent to bully him but I pointed out his weakness but he reacted like a little insecure girl