gym is cope threads are retarded

D

Deleted member 24221

Gold
All you niggas that make muhh “gym is cope?!?!?!?” threads are fucking retarded yes ofc you lil dumb nigga there is no gym for your hideous disgusting face but it’s a massive boost regardless.

All of the people who deny the power of gymcelling always strawman by posting guys that look like this facially with a jacked body to prove how it’s pointless
9E6A7E4E 7704 4E67 AD6F 16EDC56CA8A8

for any normal looking guy being jacked and having a nice body is a massive halo and even chad is better off with some lean muscle than being a holocaust survior

every chadlite zoomer is obsessed with the gym and it’s skinny dyels who don’t get bitches irl
E0136D33 561B 449C A5A6 DD15FCB00B67

in summary go to the gym faggot

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: poly66, madmofo, Meteor21 and 12 others
Fuck the gym
i workout at home

• +1
Reactions: t50prince, mrmister, Meteor21 and 9 others
340 bench or dead

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5.5psl, Blackgymmax, edodalic29 and 1 other person
no need for gym because you can build more muscles with a steroid cycle without training than a natty who trains everyday.

just inject couple of vials to become jacked theory.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: t50prince, Van, 5.5psl and 4 others
home gym masterrace.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: boss8055, mayo mogger, mrmister and 4 others
Average people on this forum: "gym and leanmaxing is a cope, it's all about bones, if you're a chad you can have 99% of bodyfat, it's over"

no need for gym because you can build more muscles with a steroid cycle without training than a natty who trains everyday.

just inject couple of vials to become jacked theory.
the study people reference when they say that went by circumference, i.e it measured glycogen and water retention and it's likely there was no actual contractile tissue gained.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Moggable, Blackgymmax and 2 others
Nothing is more mogger than looking jacked in oversized clothing, giga hyper NT and halo

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim
Basically how we look at a women with a fatass , they have the same dopamine looking at men with big arms and capped delts . It’s basic human biology and no thread can disprove that

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, GigaAscender, Meteor21 and 2 others
You dumb motherfucker, if you are natural like 99.9% of guys, you look like you never went to a gym while wearing clothes. When a girl sees you naked, she wants to fuck you regardless of hitting the gym. You motherfucking gym copers are so dumb, that's crazy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8758
Basically how we look at a women with a fatass , they have the same dopamine looking at men with big arms and capped delts . It’s basic human biology and no thread can disprove that
ugly guy with bodymax are literally indivisible. Big ass girls with ugly face have more value.

• +1
Reactions: t50prince, Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 8758 and 5 others
You dumb motherfucker, if you are natural like 99.9% of guys, you look like you never went to a gym while wearing clothes. When a girl sees you naked, she wants to fuck you regardless of hitting the gym. You motherfucking gym copers are so dumb, that's crazy.
I don’t know where this whole “if you are natty you look small in shirts” thing came from it just isn’t true lmao only people that applies to irl are those that have shit genetics

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ken, Acne Victim, Deleted member 8365 and 1 other person
ugly guy with bodymax are literally indivisible. Big ass girls with ugly face have more value.
ugly guy is invisible no matter what but if you don’t think 5/10 jacked guy has a significant advantage irl especially in social settings like a party or club over a 5/10 guy that’s skinnyfat then idk what to tell you

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender, Deleted member 8365 and Deleted member 24789
Only HTN-Chaldlite can say this kind of shit lol

but no you have ugly pajeets here coping with « CHAD DONT NEED GYM » when they are capped at 4/10 just with race alone lol

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
I don’t know where this whole “if you are natty you look small in shirts” thing came from it just isn’t true lmao only people that applies to irl are those that have shit genetics
I agree that if your genes are good you will look good in clothes but you will never look big as a natty which is arguably just as important. Most guys who are natty will look invisible in clothes, even after reaching their peak potential. Body is only useful for making girls wet once you are having sex with them.

It’s like saying since Elon Musl don’t need to work , I’m Not going to work too

except that you aren’t him and will never be him even in your most vivid lucid dream jfl

Pneumo

well gym is indeed fucking cope cuz if u got a face like this and got some guns u are fucking unbeatable in this world dude
just focus on money and get surgeries for real dude

It depends, if you have good genetic then you should lift and MOG even more , it’s never enough

• Hmm...
Reactions: Yuno_howitez
It depends, if you have good genetic then you should lift and MOG even more , it’s never enough
bro its fucking easy to get too much muscles nowadays like u gotta be fucking careful if u eat too much proteins cuz that shit is around in every food right now

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Moggable and Deleted member 8365
mdot guy here are 4-6 lets be honest

What a dumb post, no shit if you’re average looking going to the gym will help you. Most people who say gym is cope are ugly (4/10 and below) and/or short and they’re right, it’s a dumb cope that won’t change shit if 99% of girls find a guy ugly/short.

View attachment 2137912
well gym is indeed fucking cope cuz if u got a face like this and got some guns u are fucking unbeatable in this world dude
just focus on money and get surgeries for real dude
Yeah obviously if you are top 5% facially you will get girls regardless of what your body looks like but that still doesn’t mean having a good body is cope. For the average looking guy building a good physique is one of the biggest and easiest smv boosters you can do and even for chadlites/chads it’s worth going to the gym. Any hot girl would prefer a hot guy with a hot body over a hot guy with a shit body it’s just common sense. Every good looking guy ik irl is obsessed with the gym obviously there are copers trying to compensate for their subpar genes but unironically even those guys are better off gymmaxxed then being fat or skinnyfat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27544 and Deleted member 8365
Yeah obviously if you are top 5% facially you will get girls regardless of what your body looks like but that still doesn’t mean having a good body is cope. For the average looking guy building a good physique is one of the biggest and easiest smv boosters you can do and even for chadlites/chads it’s worth going to the gym. Any hot girl would prefer a hot guy with a hot body over a hot guy with a shit body it’s just common sense. Every good looking guy ik irl is obsessed with the gym obviously there are copers trying to compensate for their subpar genes but unironically even those guys are better off gymmaxxed then being fat or skinnyfat
bro trust me when i say u get no fucking bitches cuz nowadays its so easy to get muscles that being skinny fat or fat is preferable cuz girls like dad bods just look around u bro

4879725E 9496 4817 8845 0271CE48A44C
cope = gym

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8758, Tabula Rasa, Deleted member 24221 and 1 other person
bro trust me when i say u get no fucking bitches cuz nowadays its so easy to get muscles that being skinny fat or fat is preferable cuz girls like dad bods just look around u bro
Girls don’t even know what a dad bod is they look at off season bodybuilders or Jason Mamoa and say that’s a dad bod. A lean broad aesthetic physique mogs and always will

the study people reference when they say that went by circumference, i.e it measured glycogen and water retention and it's likely there was no actual contractile tissue gained.

Because it was an unsaturated steroid like test.

If you were to take DHT or progesterone you could gain dry mass without working out.

Trust me it works, don't be mad that a guy can advance closer to your level without gymcelling.

Hormones can build dry mass with little or no work, or multiply the effectiveness making it easier.

Look at Tbol, Var, Mast, etc. a guy I knew added 50+ lbs. on squats prett6 fast with no additional training demands.

I saw once jacked ethnic and he looked comical with his muscle. You need to have good genes for bodybuilding body.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8758
strength > aesthetics

mobilitiy > buffness

bruce lee build is ideal

small chest is based

Calisthenics is based

• +1
Reactions: Ken
Gym is cope. You are still incel despite gymcelling therefore it is cope.

If it was not cope all guys would be living like Chad in a few years of gymmaxxing.

Also plenty of dudes don't have much muscles or gym and can still get girls coming to them. No normal girls like bodybuilding dudes who are big and buff, they like athletic and tighter, smaller but powerful/quick and ottermode-tier physiques, not walking rockman slug looking powerlifter turds.

Not lumpy lumberjack builds, most women do not like a guy above 22.5 FFMI at the most which is like 5'10" and 10% bodyfat at no more than 165-175 lbs. MAX.

There is no argument for gymcelling, just an excuse for autistic or invisible or mentally ill dudes to create some artificial purpose beyond the usual copium like muh game or etc.

If you wanna look tight then get on Var or DHT and cruise, maybe a little T as well, and only workout if you feel like it. Guaranteed this will create the best looking body you will get when it comes to appealing to girls. No need for muh Rich Piana mutant freak look, he was ugly to women and had a paid whore be his "wife." The best looking body a dude can get is the one he gets with moderate effort at best, with or without roids, not years of obsessive gymmaxxing and gymcelling.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8758, Deleted member 26678 and Yuno_howitez

If it was not cope all guys would be living like Chad in a few years of gymmaxxing.
bro this is probably the best fucking reply i ever heard on this website dude

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20704
this physique or death

Attachments

• 336331981_972025470618899_2317924075417658836_n.jpg
    336331981_972025470618899_2317924075417658836_n.jpg
    207.3 KB · Views: 0
All you niggas that make muhh “gym is cope?!?!?!?” threads are fucking retarded yes ofc you lil dumb nigga there is no gym for your hideous disgusting face but it’s a massive boost regardless.

All of the people who deny the power of gymcelling always strawman by posting guys that look like this facially with a jacked body to prove how it’s pointless View attachment 2137858

for any normal looking guy being jacked and having a nice body is a massive halo and even chad is better off with some lean muscle than being a holocaust survior

every chadlite zoomer is obsessed with the gym and it’s skinny dyels who don’t get bitches irl
View attachment 2137861
in summary go to the gym faggot
Even as an ugly guy going to the gym and being fit and strong is better than being weak and skinnyfat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27544 and Tallooksmaxxer

i’m not incel jfl and yeah ofc nothing can compensate if your face is shit but to say it doesn’t give an overall boost and is cope just because it won’t magically transform every guy that lifts into a chad slayer is retarded

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365
It’s cope if 1. You’re natty 2. You have good bones.

If you gymcel you will add weight and hide your bones.

Also plenty of dudes don't have much muscles or gym and can still get girls coming to them. No normal girls like bodybuilding dudes who are big and buff, they like athletic and tighter, smaller but powerful and ottermode-tier physiques. Not lumpy lumberjack builds, most women do not like a guy above 22.5 FFMI at the most which is like 5'10" and 10% bodyfat at no more than 165-175 lbs. MAX.

There is no argument for gymcelling, just an excuse for autistic or invisible or mentally ill dudes to create some artificial purpose beyond the usual copium like muh game or etc.
Its not cope , it’s a LOOKSMAXX

and definitely help , and give better SMV

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20704
this physique or death
unironically yes lean and with some visible muscle tone is ideal and the thing is vinnie and every other tiktok prettyboy literally goes to the gym every day just look at their snap stories he legit also benches over 240 idk why most guys on here equate working out and going to the gym to getting bloated and having that shit bodybuilder physique that has zero appeal to girls under the age of 30

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365
It’s cope if 1. You’re natty 2. You have good bones.

If you gymcel you will add weight and hide your bones.
You just need to leanmaxx after that but yeah it’s cope of you do it natty with average genetic

Also plenty of dudes don't have much muscles or gym and can still get girls coming to them. No normal girls like bodybuilding dudes who are big and buff, they like athletic and tighter, smaller but powerful/quick and ottermode-tier physiques, not walking rockman slug looking powerlifter turds.

Not lumpy lumberjack builds, most women do not like a guy above 22.5 FFMI at the most which is like 5'10" and 10% bodyfat at no more than 165-175 lbs. MAX.

If you wanna look tight then get on Var or DHT and cruise, maybe a little T as well, and only workout if you feel like it. Guaranteed this will create the best looking body you will get when it comes to appealing to girls. No need for muh Rich Piana mutant freak look, he was ugly to women and had a paid whore be his "wife." The best looking body a dude can get is the one he gets with moderate effort at best, with or without roids, not years of obsessive gymmaxxing and gymcelling.
So you’d rather be unhealthy unfit weak AND ugly instead of being fit healthy strong and ugly?

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and Deleted member 8365
Its not cope , it’s a LOOKSMAXX

and definitely help , and give better SMV

If you're already not fat or chubby then it is mostly cope.

Also if you are fat just lose weight, that is giving the same result as gymcelling in the eyes of women.

And if you are too small just try low amounts of gear.

Like I said before anything more than moderate effort on body is useless for SMV, gear or not.

So you’d rather be unhealthy unfit weak AND ugly instead of being fit healthy strong and ugly?

Gym does not make you healthy, healthy people can just afford to gymmaxx more.

Or at least care to do it. You can be perfectly healthy and never go to the gym. Most people who live the longest are not gymcel types in any way.

unironically yes and the thing is vinnie and every other tiktok prettyboy literally goes to the gym every day just look at their snap stories he legit also benches over 240 idk why most guys on here equate working out and going to the gym to getting bloated and having that shit bodybuilder physique that has zero appeal to girls under the age of 30
A pretty face with a solid body, thats why he mogs other tiktok prettyboy to suicide. He has infinite more appeal to women compared to twink prettyboys with no bones. His body is my goal what i wanna look like tbh. Not too big that he loses appeal

If you're already not fat or chubby then it is mostly cope.
no because you will have a better looking body and it obviously MOG hard lol
Also if you are fat just lose weight, that is giving the same result as gymcelling in the eyes of women.
yes thats true losing weight if you are fat is very important but adding some muscles won’t hurt
And if you are too small just try low amounts of gear.
yes
Like I said before anything more than moderate effort on body is useless for SMV, gear or not.

You just need to leanmaxx after that but yeah it’s cope of you do it natty with average genetic
C14E46C7 4095 4A8D 9F26 09D55A076453
You’re kindaretarded. Ofc going To the gym will help even with no gear and average genes

• +1
Reactions: Ken
A pretty face with a solid body, thats why he mogs other tiktok prettyboy to suicide. He has infinite more appeal to women compared to twink prettyboys with no bones. His body is my goal what i wanna look like tbh. Not too big that he loses appeal
Hé is overrated asf jfl

Gym does not make you healthy, healthy people can just afford to gymmaxx more.

Or at least care to do it. You can be perfectly healthy and never go to the gym. Most people who live the longest are not gymcel types in any way.
Exercising makes you healthy and resistance training definitely plays a part in that

Hé is overrated asf jfl
his appeal is insane though. His body not only looks insanely good and attractive to women its also realistic, no roids or 10 years of gymcelling bs needed. Face is literal Chad i will prob never be even close but looking as close to him is my goal