gym is cope threads are retarded

no need for gym because you can build more muscles with a steroid cycle without training than a natty who trains everyday.

just inject couple of vials to become jacked theory.
Cope.
Because need low bf%.
Most lazy juicers, are fat.

his appeal is insane though. His body not only looks insanely good and attractive to women its also realistic, no roids or 10 years of gymcelling bs needed. Face is literal Chad i will prob never be even close but looking as close to him is my goal
Nah his face isn’t chad and body look just decent

his appeal is insane though. His body not only looks insanely good and attractive to women its also realistic, no roids or 10 years of gymcelling bs needed. Face is literal Chad i will prob never be even close but looking as close to him is my goal
I just went on snap and literally every famous tiktoker i clicked on posted them going to the gym today I just screenshotted these 2 minutes ago

8B1EB346 D5AF 42A9 A166 EFF51784384C
0F33B04C AA7D 49E3 AA87 BCF3ABEC7702
10F5F760 3FFD 415A 9028 C75BA579A0D8

all the good looking NT athletes and prettyboy like guys ik all go to the gym daily and most of the guys that don’t are guys who are literally incel

most of the older guys at the gym are of the 5’6 powershitter bloated variety but most zoomers who lift consistently are the ones who actually get bitches

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: edodalic29, Ken and Deleted member 8365
Nah his face isn’t chad and body look just decent
He is chad in face. Insane bones, insane nose, actually good eyes not some aspie hunter eyes. Good harmony. Literally insane appeal face. Body might not be insanely impressive to people who know a lot about gym but to girls it looks very attractive

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 26678
I just went on snap and literally every famous tiktoker i clicked on posted them going to the gym I just screenshotted these 2 minutes ago

View attachment 2137960View attachment 2137961View attachment 2137962

all the good looking NT athletes and prettyboy like guys ik all go to the gym daily and all the guys that don’t are guys who are literally incel

most of the older guys at the gym are of the 5’6 powershitter bloated variety but most zoomers who lift consistently are the ones who actually get bitches
Prettyboys that go to the gym slay literal ig models in their 20s, while skinny boneless tiktok prettyboys stay appealing to 14 yo girls and lose appeal pretty quickly. You need a good body you just do. All slayers i know irl either have a good body and face or are very rich

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender, Deleted member 27544 and Deleted member 24221
He is chad in face. Insane bones, insane nose, actually good eyes not some aspie hunter eyes. Good harmony. Literally insane appeal face. Body might not be insanely impressive to people who know a lot about gym but to girls it looks very attractive
He is htn and body just look decent

I just went on snap and literally every famous tiktoker i clicked on posted them going to the gym today I just screenshotted these 2 minutes ago

View attachment 2137960View attachment 2137961View attachment 2137962

all the good looking NT athletes and prettyboy like guys ik all go to the gym daily and most of the guys that don’t are guys who are literally incel

Based

“muh gym bro muh face”

when a simple google search disproves this

2458D53B FFBE 4209 A420 362706501D29

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24221
good thread op

I don’t know where this whole “if you are natty you look small in shirts” thing came from it just isn’t true lmao only people that applies to irl are those that have shit genetics
You have to fucking bulk as a natty to gain decent size
Bulking destroys your face

You dumb motherfucker, if you are natural like 99.9% of guys, you look like you never went to a gym while wearing clothes. When a girl sees you naked, she wants to fuck you regardless of hitting the gym. You motherfucking gym copers are so dumb, that's crazy.
Natural LMAOOOOO AHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Gymcels mog

Attachments

• 3354230E-B63D-4D57-BB8E-2ED98FFB4C2B.jpeg
    3354230E-B63D-4D57-BB8E-2ED98FFB4C2B.jpeg
    474.4 KB · Views: 0
i’m not incel jfl and yeah ofc nothing can compensate if your face is shit but to say it doesn’t give an overall boost and is cope just because it won’t magically transform every guy that lifts into a chad slayer is retarded
Dont give in to him , hes a rotter and would cream his pants if i showed him the replies on my dating profile from women who are obsessed with my physique

no need for gym because you can build more muscles with a steroid cycle without training than a natty who trains everyday.

Literally ascend in months while everyone else is natty lifting hoping to ascend jfl

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer

have fun being on hrt your whole life

There is something called as water and glycogen retention too lmfao
You aren't gaining any muscle unless you are giving stimulus

• +1
Reactions: Majkal and Deleted member 27472