Gym is cope

0S4MA

0S4MA

returning when I ascend
Faggots will say "Muh gym aint cope just be above 5'10 and MTN" do you realize how fucking retarded you sound?

Confused Joe Biden GIF by CBS News

"Studying isn't cope, just have a photographic memory and be naturally smart"
"Learning game isn't cope, just be tall and good looking"

just be above average to reap the benefits of this process bro, if you think otherwise your coping :soy::feelsuhh:

the fact that you need to set these parameters this high already tells me this is bullshit

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer, whiteislandpill, bloomercel and 5 others
Having good forearms and muscle-tone and body comp is not cope no matter the height or face-card.

Also, you will never become a mass-monster so there is no worry there

@Gaygymmaxx, school this foo

• +1
Reactions: ttlurker, Akhi, NateJacobs and 3 others
Gym is the failures last resort. But, he will only find out that lifting weights cements him as even more worthless than before. Some men weren’t born to achieve in this life. People have to understand this. The time to give up is now.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: beefliverontop, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and 0S4MA
Agree to an extent, I’m semi tall with a shit frame and a girl once said my body was really nice but more dudes than girls have complimented it

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA
Having good forearms and muscle-tone and body comp is not cope no matter the height or face-card.
What im saying is the only arguments people have for the gym are "just be average and tall brooo"

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
"just be average and tall brooo"
Yeah but these aren't requirements for having a body halo

Agreed tho, too many people say this.

• +1
Reactions: beefliverontop
Gym is the failures last resort. But, he will only find out that lifting weights cements him as even more worthless than before. Some men weren’t born to achieve in this life. People have to understand this. The time to give up is now.
There is always another day! Fight!

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Yeah but these aren't requirements for having a body halo
Is it really even a halo though? A short buff guy whos average looking isn't benefitting from that at all except if he's black and not subhuman since I've seen tinder experiments of gymaxxed nigger manlets doing decent

• +1
All these mental gymnastics. Why won't they just admit that their faces are disgusting to look at?

Dnr

Literally every week there is a thread about this.

• +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked
  • JFL
Is it really even a halo though? A short buff guy whos average looking isn't benefitting from that at all except if he's black and not subhuman since I've seen tinder experiments of gymaxxed nigger manlets doing decent
Of course extremes don't apply

But below average height or face-care can get a huge help from a slightly wider frame, well built body and better body comp. It helps alot with body image and confidence too, way more than you think it does.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: beefliverontop, 0S4MA and NateJacobs
All these mental gymnastics. Why won't they just admit that their faces are disgusting to look at?
If you need to be above average to reap the benefits then this is cope for 80% of people, but by all means spend hours on this for 0 payoff

The fuck is op on?
All Of my female friends literally love muscular bodies so yea u can skip gym if u want. More chicks for us gymcels i guess

• +1
Of course extremes don't apply

But below average height or face-care can get a huge help from a slightly wider frame, well built body and better body comp. It helps alot with body image and confidence too, way more than you think it does.
Slightly below average height maybe but its even worse for face, its just ogre tier

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
The fuck is op on?
All Of my female friends literally love muscular bodies so yea u can skip gym if u want. More chicks for us gymcels i guess
muh all muh female friends love muscular bodies and then bring up David laid the 6'3 chadlite muscular guy, gtfoh if you think a below average short guy is "loved" because he has muscles

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, bloomercel and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Don't give a fuck but I just got my car fixed for 1100 dollars for Mt front fan module and rhe fan still doesn't fucking run

Sitting in the waiting room talking to a boomer cuz I had to bring it back!

Because when leaning down you don’t want to look like you’re anorexic. That’s all the justification you need, just lift casually ( an hour or so 3-5 times a week) for like 1 year and it’ll be enough.

IMG 5710
IMG 5711

“Yeah brah gym is cope!”
If you need to be above average to reap the benefits then this is cope for 80% of people, but by all means spend hours on this for 0 payoff
Fuck you guys then in other posts the mentioned “parameters” are nothing special.

ps I still like you broski even though we may disagree on this

Of course it!s cope lol

Fuck you guys then in other posts the mentioned “parameters” are nothing special.
Most guys you see IRL are LTN or MTN, the average distribution in height shows they will either be 5'10-5'11 or 5'8/5'9 your parameters are already ruined

Its cope if the average person can do it and get 0 results simple

Most guys you see IRL are LTN or MTN, the average distribution in height shows they will either be 5'10-5'11 or 5'8/5'9 your parameters are already ruined

Its cope if the average person can do it and get 0 results simple
I just think you should at least do it so when you leanmaxx you have some muscle to keep you looking nice. And it legit allows you to leanmaxx further without being considered underweight or looking really freaky, in a bad way.

I just think you should at least do it so when you leanmaxx you have some muscle to keep you looking nice. And it legit allows you to leanmaxx further without being considered underweight or looking really freaky, in a bad way.
Losing facial fat is as far as you need to go littarly nobody I know IRL that has a gf has overt muscles but surprise surprise height or a gl face meanwhile I know plenty of gymaxxed sub MTNs and short guys who do and don't get shit

dnr, remain small and anorexic nigger

• Woah
Reactions: cannotbeasked
Faggots will say "Muh gym aint cope just be above 5'10 and MTN" do you realize how fucking retarded you sound?

Confused Joe Biden GIF by CBS News

"Studying isn't cope, just have a photographic memory and be naturally smart"
"Learning game isn't cope, just be tall and good looking"

just be above average to reap the benefits of this process bro, if you think otherwise your coping :soy::feelsuhh:

the fact that you need to set these parameters this high already tells me this is bullshit
hushhhhhhhhhhh bbg