rFBAEIy-7XfTWhcKzRhOT13AeBD8Oasa_iu6vGrQ7vc.jpg

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: amorfati, Constantin Denis, Looks234 and 10 others

he mogs because his face ascended caging at you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: amorfati, ascension, subhuman incel and 1 other person
It matters more to have a wide ribcage and a good shoulder:hip ratio than to build muscle

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
Another coping gymcel
xhrb6q9um3091.jpg

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface, fogdart, Growth Plate and 1 other person
girls prefer the one on the left according to @Biggdink

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, fogdart and Deleted member 7580
yeah man stopf the cope! starve yourself down to 50kg to get some zygo popping mannn!!! women love men that weight less than them!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Birdcell, amorfati and Growth Plate
yeah man stopf the cope! starve yourself down to 50kg to get some zygo popping mannn!!! women love men that weight less than them!
@8PSLcel Why is he ironic

Last edited:
Gym is unironically cope i.e. if you are doing it to get women ...NT personality and pretty looks > gymmaxxed ogre ..

I say this as a virgin
Curry opinions don't count

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
He just grew facial hair that’s why he looks better.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Is that Juliancentral the med mogger?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, nitesik, n0rthface and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Looks234
It's all about the FACE. Anyone who leaves their basement understands this.
Face >>> gym but gym can still ascend you 1-2 points, while surgery willl ascend you max 1.5 if not deformed, so it not cope

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis and fogdart
gym is complete cope cuz he looks the exact same with clothes on.

All you need is
1)be lean.
2)train neck
3)train shoulders

rest isn't visible with clothes on so irrelevant.

• JFL
Reactions: Carbon Copy and Growth Plate
Face >>> gym but gym can still ascend you 1-2 points, while surgery willl ascend you max 1.5 if not deformed, so it not cope
Also gym can improve face by adding more muscle to it.

His SMV got better because of curtains + light stubble. Gym-celling added nothing to his SMV.
His SMV did indeed significantly raise due to facial ascension, but gymmaxing also raised his SMV.

Everything that showcases genetic superiority is attractive to women i.e. a good face, tall height, wide frame (which gymmaxing maximizes) and a lean, muscular and veiny physique. Gymmaxxing also makes leanmaxxing and facial hair growth easier via providing a fitness activity, contractile tissue boosting metabolism and improving one's androgen profile.

Women don't like men that look like they obviously used steroids in an attempt to mog their own genetic potential because it's frauding insufficient genetics.

Keep anorexiamaxxing and destroying your hormonal profile while wide framed Chad athletes with big veiny arms are fucking all the girls. Gymmaxxing, as long as you obviously have a good large bone structure, gives you a high t appearance and as I've stated numerous times already with evidence, girls literally imagine how big your dick is based off how big, tall and how high t you look :lul:

• +1
Reactions: justbegan, Constantin Denis and Carbon Copy
Messi wins new cup🤟

This ogre would be borderline incel if he was skinny

It's all about the FACE. Anyone who leaves their basement understands this.
Face is the most important factor, but as I've explained in my previous reply to one of your posts, it obviously isn't everything :lul:

1. Face
2. Height
3. Frame
5. Physique
6. Deep voice, having long limbs, etc.

There's the ranking of importance. All of them showcase genetic superiorty. How can you know that face is the most important factor because it showcases good genetics, but then believe that everything else that showcases good genetics is meaningless and doesn't add to your SMV?

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis and Looks234
gym is complete cope cuz he looks the exact same with clothes on.

All you need is
1)be lean.
2)train neck
3)train shoulders

rest isn't visible with clothes on so irrelevant.
Rest is visible in clothes. Arms not visible? Upper back not visible? It will make u appear big from side. Forearms? Chest not visible? :lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
Rest is visible in clothes. Arms not visible? Upper back not visible? It will make u appear big from side. Forearms? Chest not visible? :lul::lul:
Exactly. Then what's gonna happen when you take off your clothes? It's like saying a big dick doesn't matter because it's not visible in clothes

Jfl at saying those muscles don't matter. I already explained why they do in my previous posts of this thread

Unfortunately it's cope, chads look like that naturally with high metabolism while we have to fucking exercise oh and they are at least 6 ft
Done gaslighting? :ogre: