bold take from a fatcel

• +1
Reactions: CyprusGD, Schönling, ItsOverCel and 4 others
Indeed it is. Only if you are sub 4 like me tho

Im not gonna listen to ugly fatass that cant see his own penis

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Oberyn, CyprusGD, Tallooksmaxxer and 2 others
Its only halo for people that are not 5.7 and below.

Peak natty physique is a massive halo, and will give any man sex appeal.

Problem is that most men who gymcel still look like shit because they train like idiots with garbage diets.

But any man with a sick physique knows how much a good body turns women on. Especially when they run their hands across your chest, and grope your arms.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Oberyn, CyprusGD, Racky and 3 others
But any man with a sick physique knows how much a good body turns women on. Especially when they run their hands across your chest, and grope your arms.
I know what you mean just wondering if this is just me or others too
when girls like start groping your arms ,bis tris region, do you instinctively flex to make it bigger and harder? I know I do lol

what sucks is when I am l like bulking I look so massive in shirts and girls touch my arms chest and back but then they touch my stomach and laugh cause its kinda soft and not as hard as when I am cutting or lean

btw when girls touch your arms or grope as you talk to them do you take it as an ioi?
I also saw one lady looking at my arms when I was wearing a tank and thought to myself is she just amazed at the size or is she actually attracted to some extent?

fuck the bitches
jfl @ u if u dont wanna look like this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Oberyn and KING REIDYZ
avg thread rn
>xxxx is cope
Images 7

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Peak natty physique is a massive halo, and will give any man sex appeal.

Problem is that most men who gymcel still look like shit because they train like idiots with garbage diets.

Gym cel body won’t work it’s cope

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
U would ascend more from lifts than gym

Nah I’m sub8 that’s why woman rather sleep with other woman then with sub8 male
Cope plenty of a sub8 male slay but since you don’t live your basement…..

Cope plenty of a sub8 male slay but since you don’t live your basement…..
I slay but 1 a mouth I have 100ths matche but it takes me like 200 matches to get ass, in clubs I can make out and figer feminoids. Sub8 is sub8 and 2+2=4 getting pussy is easy it doesn’t take like 100+ rejection to get fucked by LTB . You can see on youtube chads and chadfish account who they get pussy with easz

I slay but 1 a mouth I have 100ths matche but it takes me like 200 matches to get ass, in clubs I can make out and figer feminoids. Sub8 is sub8 and 2+2=4 getting pussy is easy it doesn’t take like 100+ rejection to get fucked by LTB . You can see on youtube chads and chadfish account who they get pussy with easz
Ok