Gym is everything but a pile of cope

M

mojopin

It’s all fucking satire
I’ve only been training for a couple of weeks and there’s nothing more encouraging than seeing small changes bit by bit.

Even if there’s nothing else. If everything goes wrong I have my physique to build and an end goal in mind.

I’ve been eating a lot more recently and noticing my body fat going up slightly (I imagine it will go up more as I bulk) but that’s fine because I know one day I’ll cut and look better than if i had never gymmaxxed.

Even in short term, I don’t feel depressed, and I’m having a better impact on my family and friends.

From health to looks there’s no reason you shouldn’t gymmax.

@Zesto ;)

• +1
Reactions: yonnyforeverbulk, dontgoLAXb4UMAXx, 11gaijin and 9 others
IMG 4077

If it works for you do it.

For me, that bloat would kill me in Tokyo, even if it was just a little.

In the 28 days I have I need to DietMaxx and lean out as much as possible.

I can do the gym when I come back, I think it would be better to start out as even more of a twig as well so I can see visible results faster than cutting after.

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
View attachment 6776

I can do the gym when I come back, I think it would be better to start out as even more of a twig as well so I can see visible results faster than cutting after.
Yeah for the time you have left just keep cutting

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
View attachment 6776

When you get back just bulk hard and don’t worry about bloating. You can only boymax for so long before you end up like this:

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
Inb4, "there's no gym for your face".

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin and mojopin
Gymaxing = Look better, feel better, functcion better.

And if it doesn't improve your looks by that much, its still worth it.

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
It must be said: If you are gymcelling, please do it correctly. If you decide you want to Bench press, then learn to Bench Press safely. If you want to do squats & deads, do them perfectly. Get a trainer to teach you proper technique. These lifts are not worth back and shoulder injuries, and not worth dropping a heavy barbell on your face from benching wrong.

• +1
Reactions: jefferson and mojopin
It must be said: If you are gymcelling, please do it correctly. If you decide you want to Bench press, then learn to Bench Press safely. If you want to do squats & deads, do them perfectly. Get a trainer to teach you proper technique. These lifts are not worth back and shoulder injuries, and not worth dropping a heavy barbell on your face from benching wrong.
Cannot stress this enough. I’ve been spending a lot of my time working on this so I’m only beginning to get the grips of things

Gymaxing = Look better, feel better, functcion better.

And if it doesn't improve your looks by that much, its still worth it.
It deos improve looks. Id say it improves looks more than most of other looksmaxing things

Has it lead to any increased success with women? I doubt it. Your face and height determine your SMV. If you ascended with gym, you were never incel to begin, you were just fat and gay.

Has it lead to any increased success with women? I doubt it. Your face and height determine your SMV. If you ascended with gym, you were never incel to begin, you were just fat and gay.
Lmao why r u even here?

• +1
Reactions: mojopin and SLA
Lmao why r u even here?
Idk. I do believe in face gains through surgery and is something I’m looking into within the next 6 months when I get the cash.

Forget about SMV for a minute. Because of how it makes me feel, regardless of the effects on my looks I’m sticking to it which is why I recommend it to all men, especially if you’re suffering anxiety and need to destress

LOL at this buddyboyo.

I'm telling you right now any 'physique' changes in 2 weeks are 100% placebo (aside from your fat gains ofc, they might well be real - starting your 'journey' well I see). For the first 6 weeks of gymcelling, your strength increases are just neural adaptations. Any gain of muscle in this time is so small as to be insignificant.

What you SHOULD be doing is cutting while lifting (if you're gonna do this gymcope at all). Noobs can gain strength and even put on muscle (after the neural adaptation period) while in a calorie deficit, and I guarantee you have a ton of body fat to lose.

That would actually be hard work though, so no surprise you, like other gym copers, aren't gonna do that. Nah, keep 'eating big' and telling us all how hard you're working, rofl.

• +1
Reactions: Veganist
LOL at this buddyboyo.

I'm telling you right now any 'physique' changes in 2 weeks are 100% placebo (aside from your fat gains ofc, they might well be real - starting your 'journey' well I see). For the first 6 weeks of gymcelling, your strength increases are just neural adaptations. Any gain of muscle in this time is so small as to be insignificant.

What you SHOULD be doing is cutting while lifting (if you're gonna do this gymcope at all). Noobs can gain strength and even put on muscle (afte the neural adaptation period) while in a calorie deficit, and I guarantee you have a ton of body fat to lose.

That would actually be hard work though, so no surprise you, like other gym copers, aren't gonna do that. Nah, keep 'eating big' and telling us all how hard you're working, rofl.
I’d previously been doing calisthenics but had to stop about 2 months back and was sick so I lost a lot of weight. I’m on a strict carnivore diet and havé been “clean eating” for a couple of years so considering I haven’t been lifting I have low body fat. And the differences aren’t placebo (I said I’ve only seen small changes which is still encouraging) although it will probably be quicker for me with my diet and some muscle memory. But of course it’s going to be mostly neural adaptations for a while I’m not like one or those guys that lifts once and then flexes in the mirror jfl. Make no mistake boyo, I treat my body like a machine (seems pretty autistic I know) so everything has to be done right, no excuses.

I’d previously been doing calisthenics but had to stop about 2 months back and was sick so I lost a lot of weight. I’m on a strict carnivore diet and havé been “clean eating” for a couple of years so considering I haven’t been lifting I have low body fat. And the differences aren’t placebo (I said I’ve only seen small changes which is still encouraging) although it will probably be quicker for me with my diet and some muscle memory. But of course it’s going to be mostly neural adaptations for a while I’m not like one or those guys that lifts once and then flexes in the mirror jfl. Make no mistake boyo, I treat my body like a machine (seems pretty autistic I know) so everything has to be done right, no excuses.

If you did gymcelling before then posting a thread essentially saying 'you can get physique changes in 2 weeks' is just outright dishonest, because it's all muscle memory in that case. A noob starting gymcelling will have around a 6 week period where he will gain negligible muscle, since the body would prefer to use neural adaptations up to the point it HAS to build muscle. Those 6 weeks (and likely far longer) should be used for cutting, not bulking.

If you did gymcelling before then posting a thread essentially saying 'you can get physique changes in 2 weeks' is just outright dishonest, because it's all muscle memory in that case. A noob starting gymcelling will have around a 6 week period where he will gain negligible muscle, since the body would prefer to use neural adaptations up to the point it HAS to build muscle. Those 6 weeks (and likely far longer) should be used for cutting, not bulking.
It’s not dishonest at all. Even if it’s just neural adaptations you still see small changes in strength and most guys starting out with average physique will see slight differences to beforehand even if that is as a result of having “a pump”. I mostly wrote about the changes in how I feel anyways I don’t know why you have to be so negative and try to put down that one part. Do everyone a favour and actually try to help on here mate

It’s not dishonest at all. Even if it’s just neural adaptations you still see small changes in strength and most guys starting out with average physique will see slight differences to beforehand even if that is as a result of having “a pump”. I mostly wrote about the changes in how I feel anyways I don’t know why you have to be so negative and try to put down that one part. Do everyone a favour and actually try to help on here mate

It is dishonest since it comes across as 'you can get physique changes in 2 weeks' - which you can't (except fat gains) unless you've been gymcelling before - in which case the time investment is much longer than 2 weeks.

No one is seeing any noticeable changes in 2 weeks outside the above scenario. Gym is cope.

It is dishonest since it comes across as 'you can get physique changes in 2 weeks' - which you can't (except fat gains) unless you've been gymcelling before - in which case the time investment is much longer than 2 weeks.

No one is seeing any noticeable changes in 2 weeks outside the above scenario. Gym is cope.
Bro. Stop being so cynical. I said you see small changes. Strength changes. Your muscles become more compact straight away no matter what. You will notice some sort of difference whether it is in strength or in the appearance of your body. If you bulk from a high body fat then sure but that’s probably not the right option. In that case if your plan is to get bigger, seeing increases in fat is still seeing difference. Chill out man

Bro. Stop being so cynical. I said you see small changes. Strength changes. Your muscles become more compact straight away no matter what. You will notice some sort of difference whether it is in strength or in the appearance of your body. If you bulk from a high body fat then sure but that’s probably not the right option. In that case if your plan is to get bigger, seeing increases in fat is still seeing difference. Chill out man
You’re wasting your time arguing with this subhuman. He just says everything is cope and bitches in almost every post.

• +1
You’re wasting your time arguing with this subhuman. He just says everything is cope and bitches in almost every post.
Yeah I’m done replying. It’s just a shame when if he realised everything wasn’t cope he could actually improve himself but calling everything cope so you don’t have to do anything about your problems is the biggest cope

Tbh, if I had a decent body it would be an improvement on this:
20181202 143256

Even with the same ugly face, small dick and lack of success with women it would be an improvement. Although for the time being I want to cut to as low body fat as possible before I build up muscle, to make my face look as good as possible and to reduce my pubic fat pad as much as possible, whilst keeping as much muscle as possible (or maybe putting on a tiny bit as I cut if I'm lucky).

Last edited:
I’ve only been training for a couple of weeks and there’s nothing more encouraging than seeing small changes bit by bit.

Even if there’s nothing else. If everything goes wrong I have my physique to build and an end goal in mind.

I’ve been eating a lot more recently and noticing my body fat going up slightly (I imagine it will go up more as I bulk) but that’s fine because I know one day I’ll cut and look better than if i had never gymmaxxed.

Even in short term, I don’t feel depressed, and I’m having a better impact on my family and friends.

@Zesto ;)
Fucking :clap: m8. So legit. Gym is real and anyone who disagrees is fuckin copin

• +1
Fucking :clap: m8. So legit. Gym is real and anyone who disagrees is fuckin copin
Exactly this. Too many incels that are just bitter about their current state want to stop others from improving. That’s the real cope
Tbh, if I had a decent body it would be an improvement on this:View attachment 6831

Even with the same ugly face, small dick and lack of success with women it would be an improvement. Although for the time being I want to cut to as low body fat as possible before I build up muscle, to make my face look as good as possible and to reduce my pubic fat pad as much as possible, whilst keeping as much muscle as possible (or maybe putting on a tiny bit as I cut if I'm lucky).
You could legit ogremax and ascend big time. Idk if it’s the feeling of security but a lot of attractive women are obsessed with that even if others find it gross.

Last edited:
Exactly this. Too many incels that are just bitter about their current state want to stop others from improving. That’s the real cope
Exactly. Try to improve? Cope. Try to leave inceldom. Fakecel REEE!

It's all doom and gloom for them

• +1
Reactions: dontgoLAXb4UMAXx and mojopin

Lol. Insert Zyzz.

• +1

Sure, you can get stronger in 2 weeks. But you won't see any physique changes as a noob in that time, as your strength increases are down to neural adaptations.

Lol. Insert Zyzz.

Zyzz was a decent looking guy well before the gym. His incel looking pics were taken from when he was like 14, lol.

Sure, you can get stronger in 2 weeks. But you won't see any physique changes as a noob in that time, as your strength increases are down to neural adaptations.

Zyzz was a decent looking guy well before the gym. His incel looking pics were taken from when he was like 14, lol.

No he wasnt at all ???

View attachment 6776

glad they banned this pasty annoying fuckwit

Getting to a low bodyfat is legit.
I actually look slightly slimmer in the face despite eating surplus which is a good indicator that I’m gaining more muscle than fat.

• +1
Reactions: Athene
Forget about SMV for a minute. Because of how it makes me feel, regardless of the effects on my looks I’m sticking to it which is why I recommend it to all men, especially if you’re suffering anxiety and need to destress
Working out or doing any sports will produce chemicals to make you feel good. I advocate this, but blackpilled communties are very much nihilists, preferring instead to ldar.

• +1
Y

@Zesto ;)
e