Gym is full of stacies

socialcel

socialcel

Kraken
I have BB cream on.

I have eyebrow dye on.

Not a single one of them will approach me.

Life is good.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: whiteislandpill, flippasav, try2beme and 9 others
@TechnoBoss

• Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss
I have BB cream on.

I have eyebrow dye on.

Not a single one of them will approach me.

Life is good.
You don't want the Stacies to approach? Start flexing infront of them.

What BB cream do you use? I use Dr Jart Beauty Balm w/ SPF 40. That shit gets expensive fuck Sephora.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: chincel11, the next o'pry, LooksThinker and 3 others
I do

L'Oréal Paris Tinted Day Cream, Medium​

No IOIs? Sneak from creep shots of the Stacies so I know the caliber we're working with. You gotta walk up to them if sub 7psl unfortunately.

I’m 82kg bro I don’t think that would work
Always wear a tight shirt to the gym to show off any leanmaxxing.

• JFL
Reactions: Lynxress, LooksThinker, MoggerGaston and 2 others
You don't want the Stacies to approach? Start flexing infront of them.

What BB cream do you use? I use Dr Jart Beauty Balm w/ SPF 40. That shit gets expensive fuck Sephora.
What’s a bb cream?

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress, LooksThinker, MoggerGaston and 1 other person
I was larping, it’s high MTBs and HTBs with good bodies
HTB with good body is basically Stacy SMV in the gym anyway it's filled with a bunch of roidmaxxed moggers and leanmaxxing Chads who will be looking at them while they do squats and lunges in their tight ass pants.

Thanks . Opinions on fake tan?
It's dumb.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lynxress, LooksThinker and socialcel
Always wear a tight shirt to the gym to show off any leanmaxxing.
creatine bloat got me tbh. also fucked up skin. i’ll do it for one more week and if it keeps up i’m stopping

• +1
HTB with good body is basically Stacy SMV in the gym anyway it's filled with a bunch of roidmaxxed moggers and leanmaxxing Chads who will be looking at them while they do squats and lunges in their tight ass pants.
No roidmaxxed chads here thank god, it’s commercial gym

you won't get approached in the gym
And why are you wearing makeup in the gym lmfao

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 61535, Costcosuperstore, LooksThinker and 2 others
creatine bloat got me tbh. also fucked up skin. i’ll do it for one more week and if it keeps up i’m stopping
Creatine really makes you retain water it's the main way it works I think. If it didn't bloat you, it wouldn't work.

No roidmaxxed chads here thank god, it’s commercial gym
When I lifted in commerical gyms, I'd see atleast one or two roidmaxxed monkeys fucking scoping out every woman in the gym. Thankfully they aren't there. Increases your chances of getting IOIs from the HTBs.

you won't get approached in the gym
And why are you wearing makeup in the gym lmfao
If it's good BB cream you won't have it running off from sweat. Just makes you look better.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lynxress and socialcel

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
They aren't Stacies because the gym makes women infertile.

Got a gay glow now

• JFL
Creatine really makes you retain water it's the main way it works I think. If it didn't bloat you, it wouldn't work.
I don’t want to take it then tbh, but we’ll see. Also jfl if the diuretic I ordered will just make creatine useless.

When I lifted in commerical gyms, I'd see atleast one or two roidmaxxed monkeys fucking scoping out every woman in the gym. Thankfully they aren't there. Increases your chances of getting IOIs from the HTBs.
We’ll see, I just need to consult Eppley and I should be good to go

• +1
isnt that a good thing
Ur basically the equivalent of a pedophile if you're into infertile women. So if that's your jam, good for you I guess.

• JFL
Ur basically the equivalent of a pedophile if you're into infertile women. So if that's your jam, good for you I guess.
0 braincells brah.

post pubescent isn’t pedo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51781
L'Oréal Paris Tinted Day Cream, Medium
Thanks . Opinions on fake tan?
Makeup for men that isn't gay. Covers your blemishes and shit.

Rainbow Wow GIF by Declan McKenna

• JFL
Reactions: LooksmaxAutist, socialcel and Deleted member 60975
0 braincells brah.

post pubescent isn’t pedo
Didn't say it was pedophilia by definiton, but it is essentially the same thing, seeing as attraction toward infertile women is a brain anomaly.

• Hmm...
Didn't say it was pedophilia by definiton, but it is essentially the same thing, seeing as attraction toward infertile women is a brain anomaly.
Idgaf then

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Deleted member 51781
I don’t want to take it then tbh, but we’ll see. Also jfl if the diuretic I ordered will just make creatine useless.

We’ll see, I just need to consult Eppley and I should be good to go
Yeah diuretic will probably make it useless. No point taking both. One bloats, the other debloats = they cancel eachother out.
No infertile doesn't mean pre-pubertal. Post menopausal women are fucking infertile, does that mean I'm a pedo if i fuck a 50yr old? JFL
You're gonna wish you put on some BB cream when I walk past you in the gym with a Stacy under each of my arms.

You'll hear them say "Wow TechnoBoss your skin is so clear! I don't see any blemishes! Come to my house after and let's have a threesome!" and then they'll glance over at your oily skin while you are benching 50 kilos and giggle and immediately look back up at me.

Cope

• JFL
btw @TechnoBoss i’ve gotten some IOIs while going to this gym, 3-4 total, of which 1 was very obvious and 2-3 questionable. I can pm pic of one of the foids on dc if u want

• Woah
btw @TechnoBoss i’ve gotten some IOIs while going to this gym, 3-4 total, of which 1 was very obvious and 2-3 questionable. I can pm pic of one of the foids on dc if u want
Mirin. DM on disc.

Triple H Yes GIF by WWE

• +1
Yeah diuretic will probably make it useless. No point taking both. One bloats, the other debloats = they cancel eachother out.
Yeah might just stop creatine tbh and give it to a friend so they can descend themselves instead.

No infertile doesn't mean pre-pubertal. Post menopausal women are fucking infertile, does that mean I'm a pedo if i fuck a 50yr old? JFL
Nah bro fucking a foid with huge tits and ass is pedo activity

• JFL
I'm very much aware of that, but attraction toward anything that isn't fertile is as much of a neurological miswiring as pedophilia tbh. This includes homosexuality, attraction to dwarfs, malnourished gym girls or whatever.

No gym for the face :feelswhy:

I'm very much aware of that, but attraction toward anything that isn't fertile is as much of a neurological miswiring as pedophilia tbh. This includes homosexuality, attraction to dwarfs, malnourished gym girls or whatever.
Such a cope. I'm almost 26 but I'm not having kids till I'm 30. I don't want to get some gym hoe pregnant because autists on .org will accuse me of having neurological miswiring JFL

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lynxress, socialcel and Deleted member 51781
aaa
Such a cope. I'm almost 26 but I'm not having kids till I'm 30.
That has nothing to do with anything mentioned. But that's also odd.

I don't want to get some gym hoe pregnant because autists on .org will accuse me of having neurological miswiring JFL
You wouldn't be able to get a "gym hoe" pregnant, because most "gym hoes" are infertile due to an extremely stressful lifestyle.

• JFL
Reactions: jflsnowdzz
aaa

That has nothing to do with anything mentioned. But that's also odd.

You wouldn't be able to get a "gym hoe" pregnant, because most "gym hoes" are infertile due to an extremely stressful lifestyle.
I don't care if she's infertile is the point because I don't want kids. How does it have nothing to do with the point?

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress, socialcel and Deleted member 51781
I don't care if she's infertile is the point because I don't want kids. How does it have nothing to do with the point?
Point didn't come across because of poor formulation then.

But now I understand. That is very odd, seeing as the baseline of intrinsic desire to reproduce in a human isn't functional in you.

Probably because of a bad diet or a traumatic upbringing.

• Hmm...
You'll hear them say "Wow TechnoBoss your skin is so clear! I don't see any blemishes! Come to my house after and let's have a threesome!" and then they'll glance over at your oily skin while you are benching 50 kilos and giggle and immediately look back up at me.
And then you wake up

Point didn't come across because of poor formulation then.

But now I understand. That is very odd, seeing as the baseline of intrinsic desire to reproduce in a human isn't functional in you.

Probably because of a bad diet or a traumatic upbringing.
No I want children, just not now. No idea why you can't understand why not wanting to have kids before you're established as a person is a bad thing. Are you wanting to have kids at like 18 because if you don't, it means you don't have the "intrinsic desire to reproduce?" I have the desire, but I can't have them at the moment.

Do you think it's normal to want to have kids at an age where most still live with their parents?

Mirin low IQ tbh.

Triple H Yes GIF by WWE

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress and Deleted member 51781
Ass and feet, ass and feet, ass and feet and socks

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel and TechnoBoss
No I want children, just not now. No idea why you can't understand why not wanting to have kids before you're established as a person is a bad thing. Are you wanting to have kids at like 18 because if you don't, it means you don't have the "intrinsic desire to reproduce?" I have the desire, but I can't have them at the moment.

Do you think it's normal to want to have kids at an age where most still live with their parents?

Mirin low IQ tbh.

Triple H Yes GIF by WWE
Wanting to have children at 18 is more than possible unless you suffer from an illness.

Edit: also having them is very much possible

the baker in the local grocery store called me handsome today, but indirectly to another employee.

• Woah
Wanting to have children at 18 is more than possible unless you suffer from an illness.

Edit: also having them is very much possible
Are you autistic? OBVIOUSLY you can WANT to have kids. It doesn't mean you have the MONEY OR THE RESOURCES to CARE FOR CHILDREN. OBVIOUSLY it is very possible to have them at 18 years old. It doesn't mean you SHOULD have them. JFL
the baker in the local grocery store called me handsome today, but indirectly to another employee.
Mirin.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lynxress, Deleted member 51781, socialcel and 1 other person
Are you autistic? OBVIOUSLY you can WANT to have kids. It doesn't mean you have the MONEY OR THE RESOURCES to CARE FOR CHILDREN. OBVIOUSLY it is very possible to have them at 18 years old. It doesn't mean you SHOULD have them. JFL
i want to fuck some tranny i dont wanna have a fucking child if i get one i will kick it it every day like a football

• JFL