Gym is full of stacies

Are you autistic? OBVIOUSLY you can WANT to have kids. It doesn't mean you have the MONEY OR THE RESOURCES to CARE FOR CHILDREN. OBVIOUSLY it is very possible to have them at 18 years old. It doesn't mean you SHOULD have them. JFL
Literally most people in the west have resources enough to support a family at 18.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and TechnoBoss
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Deleted member 51781
No. This is the reality for people that weren't born into poverty.
Most 18 yos I know live with their parents and spend all their money on weed

• +1
Most 18 yos I know live with their parents and spend all their money on weed
Yeah but if their parents are at least upper middle-class, they have resources enough to support a child.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and socialcel
Yeah but if their parents are at least upper middle-class, they have resources enough to support a child.
make ur son leech off ur dad too theory

• JFL
I don't understand why normie women gymmaxx

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Deleted member 51465 and socialcel
make ur son leech off ur dad too theory
It isn't leaching. It is family looking out for each other.

Perhaps a concept that is long lost on here?

I don't understand why normie women gymmaxx
Tbh I find the gymmaxxed women body attractive. But they don’t need the smv boost really so I’m not sure why they do it either

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
All of them squatting my body weight, doing ab excersizes for Chad/Tyrone to lift them up and slam them.

Brootal

• JFL
It isn't leaching. It is family looking out for each other.

Perhaps a concept that is long lost on here?
You shouldn’t have kids if you don’t make enough yourself. If you lost your job and your parents helped out I’d say otherwise but having kids with the plans of your parents paying their shit is leeching

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
All of them squatting my body weight, doing ab excersizes for Chad/Tyrone to lift them up and slam them.

Brootal
Are there any chads/tyrones in your gym? Compared to hungarian gyms I haven’t seen any roided chads here tbh

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and AspiringMogger
why the fuck would they approach you ?

are you insane ?

• JFL
Are there any chads/tyrones in your gym? Compared to hungarian gyms I haven’t seen any roided chads here tbh
I’m at the gym right now and they are everywhere. They got ugly faces though, and are 50% of the time manlets. There is one mogger in my gym right now tho. 6’2 tatted with 3D delts

• Woah
  • +1
I’m at the gym right now and they are everywhere. They got ugly faces though, and are 50% of the time manlets. There is one mogger in my gym right now tho. 6’2 tatted with 3D delts
Holy fuck bro I’m glad I don’t live where you do. Here it’s the occasional prettyboy mogger with the football player build (lanklet). I legit have only seen one roided manlet who was bloated to oblivion.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
Holy fuck bro I’m glad I don’t live where you do. Here it’s the occasional prettyboy mogger with the football player build (lanklet). I legit have only seen one roided manlet who was bloated to oblivion.
The fat bundas are what’s making me able to cope

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel
The fat bundas are what’s making me able to cope
Tbh I might js switch gyms if I was getting mogged by multiple chads all the time when I was there. I can only really recall seeing one chad in the gym, at like 10pm on a Saturday. He legit looked like a viking and was pressing 40kg on dbs. When I left the gym I also saw him fueling up his BMW. Oh and he was like 2m too. JFL

• JFL
Suifuel for me

• Hmm...
Tbh I might js switch gyms if I was getting mogged by multiple chads all the time when I was there. I can only really recall seeing one chad in the gym, at like 10pm on a Saturday. He legit looked like a viking and was pressing 40kg on dbs. When I left the gym I also saw him fueling up his BMW. Oh and he was like 2m too. JFL
Did you LARP about being in Denmark? Or are you back in Hungary?

• +1
  • JFL
You don’t see chadlites at your gym here in Denmark? Or did you stop working out?
tbh no bro, like i said, i see the occasional prettyboy mogger who are all HTN, if I saw a chadlite I’d know it’s one and wouldn’t have to debate it inside my head.

maybe because my gym isn’t in downtown? i’m not sure

• +1
@AspiringMogger this is why I never understood the whole narrative of “dont even look at gym girls unless 6ft+ 250lbs roided chad”, I’ve never even seen a guy with capped delts in my gym and I can’t recall being brutally smvmogged basically ever. Yeah some guys are taller than me and maybe even better looking at the same time, but not so much that I look comical standing next to them if you know what I mean

• +1
@AspiringMogger this is why I never understood the whole narrative of “dont even look at gym girls unless 6ft+ 250lbs roided chad”, I’ve never even seen a guy with capped delts in my gym and I can’t recall being brutally smvmogged basically ever. Yeah some guys are taller than me and maybe even better looking at the same time, but not so much that I look comical standing next to them if you know what I mean
Yea blackpillers overestimate everything. They are retarded as fuck. Even the guys with 3D delts got some brootal failo like manlet or a busted face and average height. Tera moggers are rare as fuck everywhere.

• +1